aish's bakery #2 |Clsd| Harry Potter, Bolly p136 (Page 5)

Post Reply New Post

Page 5 of 146

...Mina...

IF-Dazzler

...Mina...

Posted: 21 July 2010 at 8:08am | IP Logged
Hiii Aishi Didi!SmileySmiley Oh my goodness didi, I didn't know you opened your next shop already!SmileyVery cool, Didi! Thank you so much for my request, I was busy with SAT classes so my mummy didn't let me come on Internet until I finished everything. It was a constant battle between balancing studies with fun!Smiley I love my request didi, you portrayed pushp vatika scene very nicely, didi! and very original idea of putting Guru on one side and Debi on another, he is so handsome in those pics!Smiley And Debi Di is one of the prettiest women i ever saw.

Hey Didi, can I place another request please? Plssss Didi can you now make me a creation on Ram Sita Vanvass from a video I like? I have no pictures Didi, so can you please take them if possible? Here is the video Didi.Smiley

(some good pics can be taken from 5:00 on I think - I want the scene where Sitaji sees the golden dear and convinces Ramji to get it for her. Please include as many pics as possible Didi, but please do not include pics of Ravan and Laxmanji since I do not like the actors who played them, but please Didi include a pic of the beautiful golden dear too! And if possible didi, can you please include a pic of the Laxmanji in dada Sagarji's Ramayan? He is so cute.Smiley He and Guru look like they can be brothers, heeeheeLOL. I have only just started watching dadji sagar's Ramayan and i love it already didhi. You can expect a request from me of Dadaji sagar's ramayan soon too, didi, I love all the actors in it, they all look so divine like my Guru Debi.)

For the text, please put anything on it, Didi. You can make it up too, but please write something that has ramji sitaji and the golden dear in it.

thank you so much didi!

when you finsih that one, Can you make me another request from this video Didi plssS? no in Ramayan forum posted pics of it yet so I must ask you to take pics for me again didid, sooory.

Please make me two siggies from this video didi. in the first one, please include pics of sitaji bringing fruits to ravan in disguise and ravan convicing her to cross the line and then kidnapping her. For the second siggie, please include the pics of Jatayu giving up his life for sitaji, didi, and also a pic of ramji looking for sitaji. Again, text is up to you.

so that makes three requests from me didi. hope I am not being annoying little sister.Smiley heeeeehe, you know you love me didi!Smiley thank you again didi!

Edited by ILuvGuruDebi - 21 July 2010 at 8:21am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

cityoflights

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "aish's bakery #2 |Clsd| Harry Potter, Bolly p136 (Page 5)" in Avatar & Signatures Shop forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

cityoflights

IF-Veteran Member

cityoflights

Posted: 21 July 2010 at 1:52pm | IP Logged
Janu - Thank you sooooo much ! I really really appreciate it! Thanks a loooot sis! Hug

Nidheya - Thankssss! :D Love you!Hug
rkmnsg - Thank you SO much! Thanks a lot!Hug

Anku - Awwww OMG you totally deserve that spot on the front page, even more because your comments are the sweetest ever! Thank you soooooo much loveee youu tons! I totally understand when you don't have time to comment, it's really okayy! It's sweet of you just to leave a comment because you are not obliged to :) Thank you so much once again!!Hug

Jagavi - Thank you soooooooooooooooooooooooooo much Jagz! You are too sweet! Aw thanks a lot! Hug

lola - Aw thanks a LOT lola! You guys just make my day! Thank you so much once again :) You could never bug me, req away! :D Thanks a looot again! Hug

sarikax10 - Thank you so much!Hug

Chip - Awww thanks a looot chipsters! I almost forgot, send me PM's when you update now! I'm active again! Thanks a loot for your support! <3 And you avi and sig are adorable. Thank you! Hug

Chhilt -Thank you soooooooooooooooooooooooooo much chhilt! Means so much! Thanks a loot! Hug BTW I got your req, thanks will do it ASAP! And no pink, no hearts. Got it! LOL

Edited by aishi.muffin - 21 July 2010 at 1:54pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

chhiltlola610..RamKiJanaki..

cityoflights

IF-Veteran Member

cityoflights

Posted: 21 July 2010 at 1:59pm | IP Logged
Jia - Thank you so much Jia! Thanks a bunch, truly appreciate it! <3

Soni - Aw thanks sooo much! Truly means so much. Thank you! <3

samrat_anki - Thank you! :D

Aish - Aww thanks yaar! I know you'll always be here, your twoo swweet! Thank you soo much! <3

Ansh_Arti - Thank you so much! :D

Sid - Aw thankkkks soooo much! You can call me that of course! I prefer that actuallly! =) Aww thanks again, means a lot! I do make animated sometimes but there not so good. I love the SaJan one too, hehe. Thanks a loot again! <3 The MaNeet sig you are using, the one mimi made, is just adorable. Both are cute actually!

Hannah - Thanks a loot! <3 Hehe great! Thanks again!

Gunia - Thank you sooooooooooooo much! Means a lot! Of course req whenever you want :) Thank you!!!!

Nishi - Thanks a lot yaar! <3

cityoflights

IF-Veteran Member

cityoflights

Posted: 21 July 2010 at 2:05pm | IP Logged
Aish - Thankkk youuu! :D Haha me neither, but thanks again! <3

Ashy - Sure Ash, thank you so much! <3

Pragzie - Thank you sooo much! Of course, will do your req ASAP. Thanks again!

Janu - Kayy! Thanks! ;p lol!

desibeauty88 - Thank you sooo much! Aw you should make some creations in your free time and I will deffintely comment. Send me a PM if you ever do! Thanks again! <3 So sweet of you!

Chhilt - Thanks for the req! I'll do it soon, and of course, I won't put pink or hearts. Thanks again :))

Angad Kripa - Glad you liked them!

Mina - Aww thank you soooooooooo much! <3 Thanks a lot Mina, you are SO sweet! Love you! I will do all those three requests, but it might take me a little time. I hope that's okay :)Taking the pictures is no problem, I can do that :) Okay I'll do everything you said to the best of my ability! I too love Dadaji's Ramayan a loooot. I love Guru-Debi also, but I grew up with Dadaji's Ramayan. Do come back and request anytime you want! Thank you so much again! <3 And you are most definitely NOT annoying! You are the sweetest ever!

Edited by aishi.muffin - 21 July 2010 at 2:08pm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

...Mina...chhiltPragzie..RamKiJanaki..

cityoflights

IF-Veteran Member

cityoflights

Posted: 21 July 2010 at 2:35pm | IP Logged
For Pragzie
If for yourself, please do use for atleast 2 days.
And anyone else, please do not use without the requester's permission.
Hope you like it =)

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Pragzie..RamKiJanaki..

cityoflights

IF-Veteran Member

cityoflights

Posted: 21 July 2010 at 3:30pm | IP Logged
For chhilt
Please use for atleast 2 days :)
I really hope you like it, and if you need any changes let me know. I didn't make it pink or put hearts but the background was reddish, did you want me to remove that or is it okay?

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

chhilt..RamKiJanaki..

AS..

IF-Stunnerz

AS..

Posted: 21 July 2010 at 3:32pm | IP Logged
beautiful work 

senorita

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

cityoflights

cityoflights

IF-Veteran Member