Mayank-Drashti Resort 78-Bol toh tujhe kya chahiye - Page 5

Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by sweet.melody

hey Sim! :D

ohh haan it is :| .. but i never have seen her online :S never seen her here for sure :S

oye Aly! i like JeRan πŸ˜›πŸ˜†

Naina brought in the Gujarati touch, and Muskaan and Rahul the punjabi touch. how cool! :D :D

Everyone else was kind of just Mumbai ish na?

Was Yuvi shown like from a diff place Nadz?

lol i agree they had a difference in there stry wich gave an edge to them for me😳

na yuvi was a mubaickerπŸ˜†πŸ˜†
exactly.. they werent the run of the mill Mumbai ke aam log. They were fun filled people with diff backgrounds and new languages! :D πŸ˜†

even though Yuvi was a Mumbaite.. he has like a dark suspenseful background πŸ˜†
Oops!!!πŸ˜› sorry Shilpzzzz. Didnt know u like JeRan!!!!! I hope not more than Maneet though😳

And when did this happen? I didnt have the slightest clue that u like them.πŸ˜•
ofcoursee Maneet are more for me! cause Drashtiiiiiiiii is part of that! πŸ˜ƒ

I liked JeRan/Siddhima since they met :D :D but Im not thatttttt big of a JeRan fan πŸ˜† i watch some of their scenes every once in a while though πŸ˜†

more of a JeRan fan cause I like Karan Wahi :D :D

I don't think there is anything we can do to get them to change their decision about banners.. cause if we really need to cause a diff, we will need way more people.

wich we wnt get

bugger them we have our own ATs to celebbrate them naπŸ˜›

if they removed yuna i wud kill them for sureπŸ˜ˆπŸ˜‘πŸ˜† i told them atul and an had been a huge part of it bt they wer like no😭😑
Oh OK OK. 😊

So wht else? U know its 1.42 a.m here in IndiaπŸ˜† And I want to sleep but im just not able to logoff frm hereπŸ˜•
Exactly.. ok RM i understand.. but AA and AN WERE in dmg2!!! πŸ˜†

and kasu wasnt in dmg2 either 🀣

they made up their own rules of who will and wont be in there 🀣 it doesnt follow any pattern πŸ˜†
haha it is hard to leave from here Aly πŸ˜†
So Nadz, whats ur newest joke?πŸ˜‰ I just went thru the awards pg and saw what u won!!!!πŸ˜†

I know sweet toh main hoon hi.. aur ache se jhoot bhi bol leti hoon 🀣

jkkkkkkkk 🀣🀣

Oh yeah😑😑 MA ki behnaπŸ˜›πŸ˜‰

🀣🀣🀣