Page 1 of 6

Page 1
Page   of 6
Page 2 Page 6

Keanufan

Keanufan

Posted: 11 July 2010 at 8:42am | IP Logged

Hi all!!!Smile
Well after watching Harshad's amazing dance steps in ZND Finale....how many of you think Harshad needs Dance classes.LOL
All rite I know it was damn funny...and mind this will sure set a new trend.....
We are all aawre of yester year Bollywood actors being identified by thier unique dancing steps....Amitabh Bachchan,Jitendra,Devanand,Rajesh Khanna,Amir Khan,Salman Khan
But this one will be known as Harshad Chopra's style of jumping...oops...dancing....LOLLOL
Well Harshd had admitted in an interview that he was not such a good dancer earlier but has now improved somewhat....Smile

So guys...what say....Vaibhavi Merchant will soon have a a new handsome hunk as a student....Wink

Honestly how many of you think that inspite of not being an awsum dancer Harshad did a fantabulous job as a host an entertainer....ClapClap

Waiting for ur comments...

No offence to HC ....btw.....its just a light hearted discussion topic.

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

Rosminshivangi2092indupriya2008khajjumysticgoryfilmsPreternaturalFallen Angelnaddiya26..Amira..Soaps1

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "HC Begins Dance Classes MOD's NOTE pg 6" in Tere Liye forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Soaps1

IF-Stunnerz

Soaps1

Posted: 11 July 2010 at 8:44am | IP Logged
It was supposed to be funny so he danced like that  ... i dont think it was dance ... so i dont think he needs dance classes due to last night's performance ROFL But even in that he looked much more confident dancing and stretched his legs really well ... i saw an improvement LOL

Waisey i think he did take dance classes after kdm, i read some where LOL

Oh and Harshad is already famous for this style of dancing ... we call it his monkey dance, its his speciality and we love it   ROFLROFL

I know he is not a great dancer but he keeps improving with his every performance ... i hope he keeps doing it ... but every now and then i just want him to do nothing but monkey dance ROFL

Edited by Soaps1 - 11 July 2010 at 8:50am

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

minaz296--Anna--khajju...Nikhita...mysticgoryfilms.shona.naddiya26

Keanufan

Keanufan

Posted: 11 July 2010 at 8:52am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Soaps1

It was supposed to be funny so he danced like that  ... i dont think it was dance ... so i dont think he needs dance classes due to last night's performance ROFL But even in that he looked much more confident dancing and stretched his legs really well ... i saw an improvement LOL

Oh and Harshad is already famous for this style of dancing ... we call it his monkey dance, its his speciality and we love it   ROFLROFL

I know he is not a great dancer but he keeps improving with his every performance ... i hope he keeps doing it ... but every now and then i just want him to do nothing but monkey dance ROFL
OMG Nadia......ROFLROFL I have nothing lest to say...Even I saw an improvement n yes I agree it was 4 fun...n he gave his 200%

Soaps1

IF-Stunnerz

Soaps1

Posted: 11 July 2010 at 8:53am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Keanufan

OMG Nadia......ROFLROFL I have nothing lest to say...Even I saw an improvement n yes I agree it was 4 fun...n he gave his 200%

Yea he gave his 200% in the monkey dance ROFLROFLROFL actually he always does in monkey dance ROFLROFL he still needs to improve more and more in real dance LOL

Edited by Soaps1 - 11 July 2010 at 8:54am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

minaz296mysticgoryfilms

Keanufan

Keanufan

Posted: 11 July 2010 at 8:56am | IP Logged

Originally posted by Keanufan

Yea he gave his 200% in the monkey dance ROFLROFLROFL actually he always does in monkey dance ROFLROFL he still needs to improve more and more in real dance LOL
You know what Nadia...Gud Dancers kay bus ki baat nai hai Monkey Dancing krna....Only Harshad kar sakta hai...his specialityLOLLOL

Soaps1

IF-Stunnerz

Soaps1

Posted: 11 July 2010 at 8:56am | IP Logged
If you have not seen it before see this
 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ew41ilWOhKc&feature=PlayList&p=6E93A1891B5EBB81&playnext_from=PL&playnext=1&index=54

And findout how old the monkey dance is ROFL

Specially at 4:07 LOL

Edited by Soaps1 - 11 July 2010 at 8:57am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

khajju

Raisin

Goldie

Posted: 11 July 2010 at 9:02am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

Keanufan

Keanufan

Posted: 11 July 2010 at 9:05am | IP Logged
Nadia I have tears in my eyes laughingROFL
What is he upto???LOL
Especially wen he tries to pull Additi into the dance....
Looks like he has been struck by some fit of madness....the monkey out of his Zoo....I mean the Zooneja House!!!!LOLLOL

Edited by Keanufan - 11 July 2010 at 9:08am

Post Reply New Post

Go to top