Dill Mill Gaye

The case of the missing tape

shamil thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

A cctv footage tape has gone missing from the Sanjeevani hospital. This particular tape contained some very entertaining scenes that happened at the hospital.It showed Dr.Chunky Gupta perform a very innovative 'zombie' dance along with Dr.Arjun and Dr.Champa. It also had some very romantic moments by Dr.Rampa and her husband Sidhu.The cctv which was installed by Dr.Chunky to actually 'check'how efficiently his doctors work turned out to be an entertainment show by all the doctors. Now it has been found that this particular tape has been stolen from Dr.Chunky's cabin.

Dr.Rampa as usual accused Dr.Arjun of stealing the tape.She said he must have taken it to 'check' whether she had the 'same expressions and emotions 'while romancing him and sidhu as alleged by some arju-rampa fans.

Dr.Sidhu felt that it must be some dance reality show organizers who must have done it. He said even he was impressed to see his sasurji dance in that particular style where he looked like a 'dog walking on its hind legs'Dog 18 .
Dr.Chunky suspects it must be the scientists doing research on 'sleep-walking ' who must have done the crime to check the 'after-effects' of the medicine.

Miss Molly, a SR fan meanwhile accused the AR fans of stealing it becoz (in her own words) " they want to destroy the evidence that shows Rampa loves Sidhu".
 Anyways the CID team has taken up the case.They said they are sure to crack the puzzle in 2 episodes.
Jhoota Singh, Lunatic Times
Edited by shamil - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-alimabi- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

OMG this is sooo funny shamil expecially the last part
Miss Molly, a SR fan meanwhile accused the AR fans of stealing it becoz (in her own words) " they want to destroy the evidence that shows Rampa loves Sidhu".
 Anyways the CID team have taken up the case.They said they are sure to crack the puzzle in 2 episodes.

HAHAHA

blossom1234 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
AWESOME DEAR AND I AM SURE THIS HAS DONE BY AN AR FAN SO THAT NO ONE COULD KNOW HOW MUCH RAMPA LOVES SIDHU BECAUSE THEY CAN'T HANDLE THIS TRUTH(JUST JOKING)🤣
Selena-Sharma thumbnail
😆😆😆😆😆🤣🤣

😃😃😃😃     👏👏👏

Hilarious!!

😃😃
Shamil!! Hilarious as usual!!😆😆 What would we do without you on this forum!!😃

Cant wait for your post on your next topic- I believe you've already found 'inspiration' for it!!🤣
shamil thumbnail
thnx hally,nikkzy, selena and zeeni🤗
yes zeeni, I am already 'inspired'.. 😉
-Miya- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
🤣🤣🤣
Miya stole this tape!!! she found the ArSh dance sooooooooo KaShlicious that she just had to get hold of the original footage..and that she got only few days later..without much trouble as Dr. Chunky was found lazing around in his cabin, Dr. Champa day-dreaming of Dr. Arjun, Dr. Arjun haing fun with the *bacha-log* and Dr. Rampa busy with disciplining her hubby to make him ready to be the next disciplinary officer :P 

JS ke liye roz ek white phlower..😛 
from Miya to JS like from Raj to Simran..😳
MagicalKash thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
I loved the post!! ESP the various reasons given by everyone for stealing the tape!! 😆
I cant wait for your next post already!!
yoyolo thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
hahahahahahahahahaha

I have stolen and hidden it so as to save the reputation of the hospital ! Yet people found the existence of the tape...I'm gone🤢😆Now I won't get my money ! 😭

🤣🤣
🤣😆Edited by yoyolo - 13 years ago
Limo thumbnail
Yet again.

You don't stop amusing me. Again I would say the same thing your Prof told you: humour is a positive defence mechanism according to a great psychoanalyst.....It is true.