Pratigya

Haath Ki Awaaz.........Thappad! (Page 7)

Post Reply New Post

Page 7 of 9

Page 1 Page 6
Page   of 9
Page 8 Page 9

shruthiR

IF-Rockerz

shruthiR

Posted: 11 July 2010 at 7:41am | IP Logged
Originally posted by zash_sparkling

Haath Ki Awaaz..............Thappad!!!!!!!!!!!!!ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLthat ws hilarious!!!!!!!!!!!i cnt resist appreciatn u......................wat an imagination yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaarClapClapClapClapClapClapClapClap.true dat d showz d synonym 4 SLAP.........
Thank you so muchHug I am glad that you found this post hilarious coz usually ppl say that I am the sober and serious typeLOL.This really was a compliment for meSmile

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

aleena1kasturika_kashuAziya

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Haath Ki Awaaz.........Thappad! (Page 7)" in Pratigya forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Aziya

IF-Rockerz

Aziya

Posted: 11 July 2010 at 7:58am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shruthiR

Haath Ki Awaaz..............Thappad!!!!!!!!!!!!!ROFLthat ws hilarious!!!!!!!!!!!i cnt resist appreciatn u......................wat an imagination yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaarClap.true dat d showz d synonym 4 SLAP.........
Thank you so muchHug I am glad that you found this post hilarious coz usually ppl say that I am the sober and serious typeLOL.This really was a compliment for meSmile

sober????i dnt thnk so.....i thnk u r makn me crack my head.......wndrn y ppl thnk so.newys dnt tak nethn 2 ur heart...........cntnue postn lyk dis until evry1'l change their opinionBig smileBig smileBig smileBig smileBig smileBig smileBig smileBig smileBig smileBig smileHeart

shruthiR

IF-Rockerz

shruthiR

Posted: 11 July 2010 at 8:07am | IP Logged

Haath Ki Awaaz..............Thappad!!!!!!!!!!!!!ROFLthat ws hilarious!!!!!!!!!!!i cnt resist appreciatn u......................wat an imagination yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaarClap.true dat d showz d synonym 4 SLAP.........

sober????i dnt thnk so.....i thnk u r makn me crack my head.......wndrn y ppl thnk so.newys dnt tak nethn 2 ur heart...........cntnue postn lyk dis until evry1'l change their opinionBig smileBig smileBig smileBig smileBig smileBig smileBig smileBig smileBig smileBig smileHeart
Nah! I don't take anything to heart coz after all their all my friendsSmileI will keep your advice in mind and will try my best to try to entertain you guys with such postsSmile

Aziya

IF-Rockerz

Aziya

Posted: 11 July 2010 at 8:11am | IP Logged

sober????i dnt thnk so.....i thnk u r makn me crack my head.......wndrn y ppl thnk so.newys dnt tak nethn 2 ur heart...........cntnue postn lyk dis until evry1'l change their opinionHeart
Nah! I don't take anything to heart coz after all their all my friendsSmileI will keep your advice in mind and will try my best to try to entertain you guys with such postsSmile

Big smileBig smileBig smileBig smileBig smileBig smileBig smileBig smileBig smile

Tivo

IF-Dazzler

Tivo

Posted: 11 July 2010 at 8:42am | IP Logged
shruti no we are abt 20 days behind...only this friday we were aired the one where Krishna talks to pratigya how much he loves and slways support her and not feel alone.

Tivo

IF-Dazzler

Tivo

Posted: 11 July 2010 at 8:45am | IP Logged
Tivo ,

Rombo pakkam vandhutteenga .....we too are from Mysore .... but stayed in chennai for couple of months...

Did you watch Paiyya ? Good Time pass Movie ...
[/QUOTE]

No i dont watch all tamil movies..wutever my mom brings and VTV i liked cuz OF arr's music....

shruthiR

IF-Rockerz

shruthiR

Posted: 11 July 2010 at 8:52am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Tivo

shruti no we are abt 20 days behind...only this friday we were aired the one where Krishna talks to pratigya how much he loves and slways support her and not feel alone.
Oh ok! so do you get to catch up online?

ArjaAddict

IF-Sizzlerz

ArjaAddict

Posted: 11 July 2010 at 9:51am | IP Logged
omg ....its soooooooooooo funny!!!..hehhe HAAATH KI AWAAZ....THAPAD.....seriously friend...i juust love dis name!!!just awesome!!

Nechu

Post Reply New Post

Go to top