Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shruthiR thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: zash_sparkling

sober????i dnt thnk so.....i thnk u r makn me crack my head.......wndrn y ppl thnk so.newys dnt tak nethn 2 ur heart...........cntnue postn lyk dis until evry1'l change their opinionπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒβ€οΈ

Nah! I don't take anything to heart coz after all their all my friends😊I will keep your advice in mind and will try my best to try to entertain you guys with such posts😊
Aziya thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: shruthiR

Nah! I don't take anything to heart coz after all their all my friends😊I will keep your advice in mind and will try my best to try to entertain you guys with such posts😊

πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ
Tivo thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
shruti no we are abt 20 days behind...only this friday we were aired the one where Krishna talks to pratigya how much he loves and slways support her and not feel alone.
Tivo thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Tivo ,

Rombo pakkam vandhutteenga .....we too are from Mysore .... but stayed in chennai for couple of months...

Did you watch Paiyya ? Good Time pass Movie ...
[/QUOTE]

No i dont watch all tamil movies..wutever my mom brings and VTV i liked cuz OF arr's music....
shruthiR thumbnail
Originally posted by: Tivo

shruti no we are abt 20 days behind...only this friday we were aired the one where Krishna talks to pratigya how much he loves and slways support her and not feel alone.

Oh ok! so do you get to catch up online?
ArjaAddict thumbnail
omg ....its soooooooooooo funny!!!..hehhe HAAATH KI AWAAZ....THAPAD.....seriously friend...i juust love dis name!!!just awesome!!

Nechu
shruthiR thumbnail
Originally posted by: RoKa PraNeev

omg ....its soooooooooooo funny!!!..hehhe HAAATH KI AWAAZ....THAPAD.....seriously friend...i juust love dis name!!!just awesome!!

Nechu

Thank you so much NechuπŸ€—
adilmomin786 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

hahahah funnyyy...hasnt SS slapped Amma before or Shakti slapped Kesar..or the Thakurs just go all out and start throwin down a beating.

shruthiR thumbnail
Originally posted by: adilmomin786

hahahah funnyyy...hasnt SS slapped Amma before or Shakti slapped Kesar..or the Thakurs just go all out and start throwin down a beating.

Thanks Adil😊.They have slapped their wives but seriously I wasn't able to keep a count of it due to the numerous beatings they've endured
Ek.Romantique thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
no fair, no fair.. tum logo nay about 5 pgs tamil mein time paas kiya aur humko kuchho samajh nahi ayaa. woh priti at least scenes update english mein karti hai. u guys shud also do captioning in english to hum ko bhi samajh mein aaye.

baaki sub ka bhi socho na betaa. nahi to humko bhi Gujarati, parsi, marathi, german, mein shuru hona pudega... ka bolbo? thik hai na??