Page 1 of 9

Page 1
Page   of 9
Page 2 Page 9

shruthiR

IF-Rockerz

shruthiR

Posted: 11 July 2010 at 1:04am | IP Logged
Well guys,I was just thinking about whether we have ever kept a count of the number of slapping sequences this serial has had.From the few serials I've seen this one deffinitely has the most number of slaps in it where each character is slapping the other when it's necessary or sometimes for an unvalid reason.So let's just go back in time and check them outSmile.
First up is our very own Pratigya!Smile
1.Pratigya slapped Angad on the train for misbehaving with herClap
2.Pratigya slapped Krishna for trying to ruin her engagementClap
3.Nainaji slapped Pratigya when she agreed to get married to KrishnaOuch
4.Shyamji slapped Angad when he said that he wanted to get married to Arushi and was talking nonsense about herClap(Not bad,iss umar mein bhi haath mein dum hai.Atleast he proved that he can do soemthing else apart from drinking chai)
5.Nainaji slapped Arushi when she asked Krishna to leave their houseOuch
6.Nainaji slapped Adarsh when Komal told her abt Adarsh and RoliAngry(She should have atleast listened to the entire story before assuming things and hitting him.Khud ke bete pe koi bharosa nahi haiAngryOuch)
7.SS slapped Shakti when he found out from Pratigya that Shakti had been aborting his grand children and that he was about to abort the fifth oneClap
8.Krishna slapped Pratigya when she revealed the truth about the fake pregnancyAngryAngryAngry.(Sach bolne keliye kya tofah mila usseAngryOuch)
9.Pratigya slapped Arushi when she ran away from home and said that she'd rather die than go back homeApprove
10.Pratigya slapped Angad when he was shooting his mouth off abt what he'll do to ArushiClap
11.Komal slapped Krishna and started pulling his hair and Amma and Kesar had to literally pull them away from each otherLOLLOL 
I wasn't able to keep count of the numerous number of times SS and Shakti have slapped their wivesAngryDeadOuch.If you guys remember pls feel free to write it.

Anyway,since this serial has a lot of slapping sequences in it,iss show ka naam Mann Ki Awaaz...Pratigya nahi,balki Haath Ki Awaaz...Thappad honi chahiyeTongue

Edited by shruthiR - 12 July 2010 at 5:19am

The following 15 member(s) liked the above post:

UnIqUe954GMMApurabfanTinkJiabutterfly_16halaaSANARHAANTivoanu-skasturika_kashuAbrayLove-u-allaleena1gees_dkmystery_

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Haath Ki Awaaz.........Thappad!" in Pratigya forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

SANARHAAN

Goldie

SANARHAAN

Posted: 11 July 2010 at 1:18am | IP Logged
haha true shruthi...really this serial has most number of slaps....BTW i like the title of the topic " Haath ki  awaaz....ThappadROFL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

pravschills

kasturika_kashu

IF-Rockerz

kasturika_kashu

Posted: 11 July 2010 at 1:18am | IP Logged
ROFL i really cnt imagine U r making such a post...normally i thot that ur threads are only for weekdays.... and i miss uy in the weekends bt this one was to good.... love u behudi.... ROFL

and well i loved it wen naina ji slapped aarushi for saying bad thngs to krishna....Dancing she deserved it.,....and angad deserved all the slaps he received frm evryone.....ROFL u forgot to mention krishna's slap for angad....WinkLOLLOLLOL

the winner for slap giver goes to------pratigya...............LOLLOL
the winner for slap taker goes to -----angaaaaaaaddddddddd ClapClapLOLLOLLOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

GMMA

Tivo

IF-Dazzler

Tivo

Posted: 11 July 2010 at 1:29am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shruthiR

Well guys,I was just thinkingaboutwhetherwe haveever kept a count of the number of slapping sequences this serial has had.From the few serials I've seen this one deffinitely has the most number of slaps in it where each character is slapping the other when it's necessary or sometimes for an unvalid reason.So let's just go back in time and check them outSmile.
First up is our very own Pratigya!Smile

1.Pratigya slapped Angad on the train for misbehaving with herClap

2.Pratigya slapped Krishna for trying to ruin her engagementClap

3.Nainaji slapped Pratigyawhen sheagreed to get married to KrishnaOuch

4.Shyamji slapped Angad when he said that he wanted to get married to Arushi and was talking nonsense about herClap(Not bad,iss umar mein bhi haath mein dum hai.Atleast he proved that he can do soemthing else apart from drinking chai)

5.Nainaji slapped Arushi when she asked Krishna to leave their houseOuch

6.Nainaji slapped Adarsh when Komal told her abt Adarsh and RoliAngry(She should have atelast litened to the entirestory before assuming things andhitting him.Khud ke bete pe koi bharosa nahi haiAngryOuch)

Shruthi u forgot Pratigya Slapping Arushi for running away from home in the middle of the night....

Apram neenga tamil eppadi ivlo nalla pesuringa?? naan tamil allunga yaarum hindi serial pakka maatanga nu nenaichen :) romba santhosam :)
7.Krishna slapped Pratigya when she revealed the truth about the fake pregnancyAngryAngryAngry.(Sach bolne keliye kya tofah mila usseAngryOuch)

8.Pratigya slapped Angad when he was shooting his mouth off abt what he'll do to ArushiClap

I wasn't able to keep count of the numerous number of times SS and Shakti have slapped their wivesAngryDeadOuch.I f you guys remember pls feel free to write it.

Anyway,since this serial has a lot of slapping sequences in it,iss show ka naam Mann Ki Awaaz...Pratigya nahi,balki Haath Ki Awaaz...Thappad honi chahiyeTongue

Tivo

IF-Dazzler

Tivo

Posted: 11 July 2010 at 1:31am | IP Logged
Shruthi u forgot Pratigya Slapping Arushi for running away from home in the middle of the night....

Apram neenga tamil eppadi ivlo nalla pesuringa?? naan tamil allunga yaarum hindi serial pakka maatanga nu nenaichen :) romba santhosam :)

shruthiR

IF-Rockerz

shruthiR

Posted: 11 July 2010 at 1:38am | IP Logged
Originally posted by SANARHAAN

haha true shruthi...really this serial has most number of slaps....BTW i like the title of the topic " Haath ki  awaaz....ThappadROFL
Yeah I know and thank you for liking the tittle SanaLOL

tanthya

IF-Addictz

tanthya

Posted: 11 July 2010 at 1:41am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Tivo

Adh eppadi  ippadi oru thappu kanak  pottuteenga , Tivo ...Naan vazhandhadh ellam Hindi matrum Angila serial paarthkonduthaan !!Big smile

shruthiR

IF-Rockerz

shruthiR

Posted: 11 July 2010 at 1:42am | IP Logged
Originally posted by kaasshh

ROFL i really cnt imagine U r making such a post...normally i thot that ur threads are only for weekdays.... and i miss uy in the weekends bt this one was to good.... love u behudi.... ROFL

and well i loved it wen naina ji slapped aarushi for saying bad thngs to krishna....Dancing she deserved it.,....and angad deserved all the slaps he received frm evryone.....ROFL u forgot to mention krishna's slap for angad....WinkLOLLOLLOL

the winner for slap giver goes to------pratigya...............LOLLOL
the winner for slap taker goes to -----angaaaaaaaddddddddd ClapClapLOLLOLLOL

Thanks KaashuHug
I was in a very behoodi mood today hence,the topicLOL.Nah! I feel that although Arushi did come across as rude,she did have a point there.Smile
I'll add Krishna's slap to the list as wellLOL.
@Red: For PratigyaClapStarThumbs UpParty.
              For AngadAngryDeadThumbs Down

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

aleena1kasturika_kashu

Post Reply New Post

Go to top