Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

Will Lamhaa be Biphasa's breakthrough finally?

Posted: 13 years ago
Biphasa has been around for almost a decade now, but has not gotten her due yet.  Lamhaa seems to be her big ticket, but the film has not been promoted much and there is not much hype.  The film may fail at the box office, but will surely get critical acclaim.  And Sanjay Dutt may be a good actor, but has lost his box office appeal over the last several years.  His last big hit was four years back, Lage Raho Munna Bhai.  Biphasa is a seasoned actress and has come a long way.  However, why can't she get her due?  She certainly deserves it!  🤢

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

I really hope the movie is interesting and becomes a hit. I hope bips gets both critical and commercial acclaim for this movie. Although she might not be the most brilliant actor, she lights up the screen! Good luck to her 😃
pooja_l thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
i loved her in films like corporate where she was superb

yes, i think lamhaa will be her big role of a lifetime and can be her career's biggest achievement
Never thought much of her as an actress. She's decent, yeah, but that is all, IMHO.

Nevertheless, I'd rather watch her than the recent "actresses". 😛
Edited by PhoeniXof_Hades - 13 years ago
.khoobsurat. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
It might be another one of her well known role with Corporate. Only time will tell. But there is a huge chance it won't be a hit. I think she is an okay actress, but I never liked her on screen.
Zareena thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Kunal mentioned this is Bips best performance. She was good in Corporate, hope her performance will be appreciated in the movie.