Page 1 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

FragranceOfLove

IF-Sizzlerz

FragranceOfLove

Posted: 10 July 2010 at 9:57pm | IP Logged
Hii....i am Mahak.....i am mostly found in ff section where i write many mayur ffs....but recently, this show became very attractive to me.....because of its innocence and new concept.....and as much as i hate ekta kapoor, i just love how she starts showing the story....

My guess about the future story.....and i think i am right.....maybe not....but then i think this is going to happen.....kindly share your views in this opinion.....

Anurag and taani....

Childhood- best friends.....they like each other...wants to accept each other but somehow this forced marriage doesn't allows then to love each other.....

Due to anurag's sister's marriage with ritesh, as helped by tapush and taani's parents.....the both family split.....its because anurag's father thinks to separate anurag taani as a revenge.....

In Shekhar's opinion, bimlindu destroyed ananya's life by helping her to marry ritesh....so he destroys taani's life by separating her from anurag [her husband].

They miss each other after separation, yet they can't say a thing. Anurag and taani move to other nations.

Few years leap.

They both are in canada, in a same college but don't know each other. They have a changed name with changed personality.

During the course, they become friends and fall in love. They enjoy each other's company. But they never forget their childhood friends.

Shekhar realises his mistake on separating anurag from taani as he hears the news that his best friend has died. He realises that he got them married just for the sake of his friendship and he was wrong in breaking that friendship. He asks Anurag to move back and accept Taani.

Taani is also told that Anurag is returning to her.

They both are heart-broken thinking that they have to loose their love for someone they were forcefully married to. "Tere Liye"

And to make sure that the other person isn't that hurt, they break each other's hearts. It pains but they know it can ease other's pain. "Tere Liye"

They meet for the last time before returning back to their life-partners unaware that they are the same persons. Just because they could sacrifice their loves even for their best frds "Tere Liye"

But before this, Anurag has an accident in which he loses his memory and ends up in an asylum because of loosing taani.

Taani doesn't knows this. She thinks she was twice betrayed. One by her love and other by her best friend.

Little did she know that both were the same person betraying her for herself "Tere Liye"

She becomes a famous singer. Then she one day, comes to know about all this story and rushes back to Anurag in asylum.

She thinks how much he did for her "Tere Liye" She makes him remember all the things they did in childhood. And he gets his memory back.

They reunite and live happily.

But since its an ekta kapoor's show.....i can't say much about the story after the reunion. Maybe she shows some vamp, extra marital affair, someone trying to separate them. they betraying each other for the sake of each other etc......

But i guess this would happen in the story.....but we never know....my brain is actually too detective so i thought this would be the story.

Please kindly give me your comments on my take. And i would love if you kindly don't make my topic a bashing one.

I am really sorry if i hurt anyone. I had no intention of hurting you ever.

With loads of love,
Mahak

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

metallicazaarifapatellifeztufRaisinaftvjunkieraj_ms_nasha...Nikhita.....luv_shahid...shona.Abray

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "My 100% sure prediction on the entire future story" in Tere Liye forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

FragranceOfLove

IF-Sizzlerz

FragranceOfLove

Posted: 10 July 2010 at 10:13pm | IP Logged
24 views and no reply? Please guys comments on this....i really want to know your opinion....

Edited by mahaklovesmayur - 10 July 2010 at 10:34pm

Raisin

Goldie

Posted: 10 July 2010 at 10:34pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

FragranceOfLove

Lhethal.Me

IF-Sizzlerz

Lhethal.Me

Posted: 10 July 2010 at 11:08pm | IP Logged
Most of it maybe ryt...but where does that other gal Anurag falls for fit in???? She is absolutely supposed to be there na?

FragranceOfLove

raj_ms_nasha

IF-Rockerz

raj_ms_nasha

Posted: 11 July 2010 at 12:25am | IP Logged
dono but may be u r rite

FragranceOfLove

...Nikhita...

IF-Rockerz

...Nikhita...

Posted: 11 July 2010 at 9:02am | IP Logged
you might be right....the prediction is certainly well thought of!
but where'll the other girl fit in here?

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

AbrayFragranceOfLove

Asharkibiwi

Coolbie

Asharkibiwi

Posted: 11 July 2010 at 10:08am | IP Logged
i dont knw , but i must say nice prediction................ClapClap

FragranceOfLove

SheVi4life

IF-Dazzler

SheVi4life

Posted: 11 July 2010 at 12:23pm | IP Logged
gud detailed prediction....maybe sum things would change...hmmm we should discuss this after everything is revealed..like hold a competetion about whos prediction was the best!!LOL..that would be fun...even tho if the story turns out like this..i mean a lil predictable..teh show is still feeling very dif to me..i luv it...if ur prediction is rite then i think the show is gonna rock wid harshu's brilliant acting..nd hopefully Anu's too

FragranceOfLove

Post Reply New Post

Go to top