Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Jay-Dee thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Maan, my friend, so the great maan who have numerously screamed at Geet that there was nothing to be worried about and it was only about work.....

while, Naughty naughty Maan, you did it in your dreams and you know it....

it was totally carnal lust too Maan, admit it...

but not only that, cause we also know... your head, your heart and all the rest (😳) is gone to Geet

you just now have to admit it to yourself... there is just no other way around it, and that's my friendly advise to you...
Edited by johanne - 13 years ago
maybe-just thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

🀣🀣🀣🀣

Sorry guys, just read all the comments and now I'm thinking what the hell? πŸ˜† WHOA! XRATEDNESS EVERYWHERE! This is my 2nd home πŸ˜ˆπŸ˜† I love it! My God I just posted this topic around 9 hours ago πŸ˜†πŸ˜³

So glad that everyone finally noticed! This drove me insane since I saw the episode and so its been quite a while! πŸ˜†
maybe-just thumbnail
Originally posted by: robbieluvr

LOL πŸ˜† I have nothing to say!

Say you love it πŸ˜† coz you do πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†
maybe-just thumbnail
Originally posted by: Blueberry_07

Hahahah Faz, guess what! I noticed the EXACT same thing as well!

I watched this scene like a gazillion times..and whenever it's that part where Maan starts to dream..i focused on it more coz i wanted to see every single touch of Maan on Geet...β˜ΊοΈπŸ˜† ...and like about the third or fifth time or smth, curious by how Geet's dupatta fell off, i FINALLY noticed that he ACTUALLY gently pushed off her dupatta..πŸ˜† and i was like whaddaa...?? 😲..You naughty Maan, you dreamt of that..? I mean he's always pulling her dupatta up..and in his dreams..he takes it off......i loved the way it slides off slowly by just one slight touch by him...☺️ ......Yaar i wanted more in that dream...πŸ˜†..not just that...i'd expected..some..well..you shd know..ahem kiss on the neck..πŸ˜‰.πŸ˜†...but oh well..it's okay..im sure we'll get smth in the future...πŸ˜†
Come to think of it now, our Maan was actually quite decent in that dream....πŸ˜†

🀣 I'm evil, I just reduced all your font, except this one bit which I love πŸ˜† Vini I'm tryna show everyone how XXXrated you can be! πŸ˜†πŸ˜³πŸ˜‰
I too wanted more in that dream, I swear I thought he was going to kiss her on the neck too except he did and my heart just πŸ₯Ί OH KHOTAY xrated hona tha toh pura ho jata, half half won't work with us! πŸ˜† That would've been soooo HAWT and STEAMY wooo baby I'm feeling hot now! I need air πŸ˜†
Hun we'd better get it in the future or else  πŸ˜†
maybe-just thumbnail
Originally posted by: Starry_night

🀣.....yeah, saw that.....he is getting loads of x-rated ideas these days......and on that particular day he had transported himself to the x-land......πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Pri what have you done? πŸ˜† After reading all these replies, forget Maan, I might transport myself to XXX-land 🀣

oh WAIT! Too late 🀣🀣 I'm there now! πŸ€£πŸ˜‰ Maan can come over anytime now! πŸ˜‰ I'm soo ready to pounce on him and get xxx-rated with him! ☺️
maybe-just thumbnail
Originally posted by: muskanp

Sridevi??? 🀣

OYE my god this is just sooooo random! 🀣🀣🀣 SRIDEVI? 🀣🀣🀣
maybe-just thumbnail
Originally posted by: cacoethes

watched it again n back to maaneet la la land😳😍

damn all this xxx rated talks and xxx rated scenes.....makes me wanna join the X-MEN 🀣

🀣 They weren't X-rated at all though! πŸ˜† I love the randomness here! πŸ˜†πŸ˜‰
starchase thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
no u are not the only crazzy one here for sure lol. i love that bit *x rated thoughts zoomin around in my head now* πŸ˜‰Edited by salma434 - 13 years ago
maybe-just thumbnail
Originally posted by: sweet_chilly

i cant beleive faz that u actually counted how many times you watched it.....lol..i did noticed..and he actually ran his hand over her whole arm...*hawt*......waise are u always like this...with tasha too(not the character tasha....silly...naku and dutta..lol)...i mean x rateness lol πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜†

Well I'm always like this with Maneet but never with Tasha, πŸ˜†πŸ˜† but I think I just might start being like this with TaSha too since they are HAWT! πŸ˜‰ It's never too late to start πŸ˜‰ besides their romance is starting so I'll defo be thinking xxx-rated in terms of that! πŸ˜†πŸ˜‰
maybe-just thumbnail
Originally posted by: cartoongolu

wow..great observation u guys..never noticed it..

u know what would have been great..he undoing that string like thing on her salwar behind..that would be just too much ..***faints***🀬

am in dreamland..will wake up just in time for the episode on monday ..

MY GOD! I love this forum! We keep getting better and better πŸ˜†
Wah ji wah! Maan gaye aap ko! πŸ˜‰ OUFFFFFFF! Just imagined that and OHMIGOSH! That would've been totally x-rated and totally PROVOCATIVE! ☺️ LOVING IT! Then he could kiss her on her back ☺️ then move to her shoulder ☺️ then to her neck ☺️ OUI MAAA! πŸ˜† then he could move to her jaw-line ☺️☺️☺️ and finally turn her around and BAM THE SCENE ENDS! πŸ˜ˆπŸ˜† yes yes I'm evil but you kids have been getting toooo much x-rated information πŸ˜† now I will just imagine! BTW I got more amo than that, that's nothing compared to some steamy x-rated thoughts that I have πŸ˜†

I'm in total x-rated mood and its not even night time yet 🀣 

Note to self - Give Maan more XXXrated training like this! πŸ˜†πŸ˜†