Uravugal July12-16: updates on pg 1 and discussion

atina thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

honeydaisy thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
thanks atina for updates and the picture really looks good. what type camera u  use?
subramaniam has taken right decision. thanks mr subramaniam , for not giving sabam
Sue Nair thumbnail

Originally posted by: atina

I never thought you will be this bad...vaazhnu ketta kudumbam naa you dont respect right? but from that same VK family you want a ponnoo? Listen to me...now I am telling you....I am not prepare to licve with you anymore....I am going....

As Gowri storms out..SP follows her trying to stop her. But Gowri leaves that place. SP comesin and tells his boss..that he should go and call her back. Subramina replies,"How can we stop her...No...I can not do that as I do not have that right anymore Let her go" Now Babu tells," Thevai illepppa...let her go"
Subramnai gets so mad at Babu and screams," dei....unless you go and get mannipu from  Krishnan and Parvathy amma...you do not talk to me...and  do noy face me at all daa" He goesin and Babu mulichifies and stands there.

As I have mentioned earlier he is the least bothered abt Gowri walking out....he despises Krishnan's family which includes Gowri....he degraded her family right under her nose without giving any consideration to her feelings. He will never stoop himself down to call her back .

Its our Krishnan who will come running begging Babu to take back Gowri....and Babu might blackmail him with new conditions if he wants his sister to come back and live as his (Babu) wife and that silly Krishnan might kow tow just for Gowri's sake. I hope Gowri will stick to her decision in this matter - she is much better off then living with that nerd..!!😡😡

Edited by Sue Nair - 13 years ago
Sue Nair thumbnail
Thanks Atina....lovely pics and great narration...I love it very much.!!😃
raaspach thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Thanks Atinamma.
Pictures are very clear....Welldone.

rojapoooo thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Thanks Chaks - pictures ellam 70 mm league le irukku - so, this is not any one's dream , eh?? or some one's extended dream??? Roja soodu patta poonai , lesile accept pannikka maatta 😉 Well, if it is not a dream, then 👏👏 well done Uravugal team - high time that cad got exposed . And Gowri, your MM brother will try the patching up job - in the name of family honor..... uravugal to be cherished blah blah...stand your ground, babe. A cad is a cad is a cad....and you never know what that crooked mind will cook up in future.

Edited by rojapoooo - 13 years ago
newt2007 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
thanks for the wonderful pictures and update.

its good that Gowri lett that Babu.

Krishna's efforts to keep his sister's life happy went in vein. now what he is going to do?

eclat thumbnail
Thanks Atina.

Very sharp pics.

Krish - ippO ennappa seyyappOra?  appavE azhaga indha probletha deal seyyaama, moodi marachadhula yaarukku enna laabam sollu...
lakshk thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Good Gowri.... Stand firm and try to change the sicko... its no easy task..

Its better to be without him.. let that fellow feel how bad things can get..

And Krish pls oh pls stay out of this...

Stand firm like Ranjani and Chitra....
atina thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: honeydaisy

thanks atina for updates and the picture really looks good. what type camera u  use?

subramaniam has taken right decision. thanks mr subramaniam , for not giving sabam

Oh...Thanks maa....I normally take pictures using Viluthu.com and paint shop....but I started with my camera for the serial Bandham......then found this easier way of using paint shop.....

I use my video/camera JVC brand ( with hard disk drive 2oGB)

I am gald you like them!!