Posted: 11 July 2010 at 5:49am | IP Logged
Originally posted by dkmystery

Originally posted by shruthiR

Originally posted by mykrish1000

ooh yes forgot abt his dance.....PAGAL dance....

made evry1 PAGAL...i dont think arhaan wud have done that!!! Smile

wudn't go wid his image either...but wannac him doing sumthg Pagal Big smile
well I don't know if an introvert like Arhaan would do pagal things but on the show Krishna has done a lot of pagal thingsLOL

yeah! that's why he brought the gun, even if fake, talked about kidnapping!
n Harshad was the sweeto Embarrassed
Krishna always keeps talking abt uthaofying girlsLOL.Harshad was very sweet and cute as usualSmile

Harshad has till date played the almost perfect lover Embarrassed
I've only seen him in LRL and he was so sweet in that and I love your new HC siggyHug

I loved him as Ali, so respectful towards women, so shy Embarrassed  saw some 13 epi of 'kis deskh...', n will watch him in 'tere liye'...
n thx, I'm in love with all the siggies... I made this one just today Smile
Yeah!he had a lot of respect for girls and women.Krishna and all the thakur men ought to learn from himApprove.I wish Harshad gave Krishna some tips yesterdayLOL.I am still not sure whether I should watch Tere Liye.I saw a few scenes between the leads and it was sweet but since it's an Ekta show I am not sure if I should risk itErmm.Your a good siggy maker DivyaThumbs Up

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Arhaan is an AWESOME HOST!!!!! (Page 6)" in Pratigya forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

_dkmystery_

IF-Stunnerz

_dkmystery_

Posted: 11 July 2010 at 5:57am | IP Logged

well I don't know if an introvert like Arhaan would do pagal things but on the show Krishna has done a lot of pagal thingsLOL

Krishna always keeps talking abt uthaofying girlsLOL.Harshad was very sweet and cute as usualSmile

I've only seen him in LRL and he was so sweet in that and I love your new HC siggyHug

I loved him as Ali, so respectful towards women, so shy Embarrassed  saw some 13 epi of 'kis deskh...', n will watch him in 'tere liye'...
Yeah!he had a lot of respect for girls and women.Krishna and all the thakur men ought to learn from himApprove.I wish Harshad gave Krishna some tips yesterdayLOL.I am still not sure whether I should watch Tere Liye.I saw a few scenes between the leads and it was sweet but since it's an Ekta show I am not sure if I should risk itErmm.Your a good siggy maker DivyaThumbs Up

hayee, so true! Harshad can really show them how to behave..
I too don't like Ekta mata's shows, but will watch it only for Harshad... n I'm not watching it till Harshad comes in the show Smile

thx for your lovely comment yar Smile

shruthiR

IF-Rockerz

shruthiR

Posted: 11 July 2010 at 6:06am | IP Logged

I too don't like Ekta mata's shows, but will watch it only for Harshad... n I'm not watching it till Harshad comes in the show Smile

It would be very entertaining to watch Pratigya and Harshad taking classes on etiquette and manners for themApproveI might watch it later on and I've seen his partner in MJHT.She's pretty good as wellSmile
Hug

_dkmystery_

IF-Stunnerz

_dkmystery_

Posted: 11 July 2010 at 6:17am | IP Logged

It would be very entertaining to watch Pratigya and Harshad taking classes on etiquette and manners for themApproveI might watch it later on and I've seen his partner in MJHT.She's pretty good as wellSmile
Hug

I was thinking as a son of SS who left the Thakur jungle coz of those stupid things they do, n comes back as Harshad n sudharofies Krishna Wink the TRPs would shoot up like something...
u mean Anupriya? haven't seen any of her show... i hope she is good, Aditi fans have been bashing her like something Ouch

shruthiR

IF-Rockerz

shruthiR

Posted: 11 July 2010 at 6:24am | IP Logged

[/QUOTE]
I was thinking as a son of SS who left the Thakur jungle coz of those stupid things they do, n comes back as Harshad n sudharofies Krishna Wink the TRPs would shoot up like something...
u mean Anupriya? haven't seen any of her show... i hope she is good, Aditi fans have been bashing her like something Ouch
[/QUOTE]
Hmm........that would also be a very interesting track to watch.Good thinking DivyaSmileYes I am refering to Anupriya.She's not so bad,she can act a bit I guess.Oh why are they bashing her?What has she done to get bashed up now?Confused

_dkmystery_

IF-Stunnerz

_dkmystery_

Posted: 11 July 2010 at 6:28am | IP Logged

Hmm........that would also be a very interesting track to watch.Good thinking DivyaSmileYes I am refering to Anupriya.She's not so bad,she can act a bit I guess.Oh why are they bashing her?What has she done to get bashed up now?Confused

thanks Smile
most fans are still wishing to see Harshad n Aditi together as in 'kis desh..', so they couldn't digest Anu.. they were lots of bad things being written! infact Aditi stepped in to say that this is a professional world so people should accept Harshad with some1 else n then also Aditi with some other actor!!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

shruthiR

shruthiR

IF-Rockerz

shruthiR

Posted: 11 July 2010 at 6:44am | IP Logged

thanks Smile
most fans are still wishing to see Harshad n Aditi together as in 'kis desh..', so they couldn't digest Anu.. they were lots of bad things being written! infact Aditi stepped in to say that this is a professional world so people should accept Harshad with some1 else n then also Aditi with some other actor!!
Woah!! I didn't know that the matter would go upto this levelShocked.These fans really need to take a chill pill,har baar koi na  koi bahana chahiye kissi actor ko buri tarah se critisize karne keliyeAngry.Poor AnupriyaOuch.
BTW is it true tht Harshad is dating Pooja's on-screen sis-in-law Sur from KMH in real?

_dkmystery_

IF-Stunnerz

_dkmystery_

Posted: 11 July 2010 at 6:46am | IP Logged
yeah, true fans can't do like this!!
I too have heard 'bout it... dunno what's true Ouch LOL if true, then, lucky girl Angry LOL

Post Reply New Post

Go to top