Posted: 10 July 2010 at 3:13pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by tara_21

Originally posted by dkmystery

Originally posted by mykrish1000

ooh yes...
well no1 on tv can eva mtch upto "Krishna's" pagalpan.....lubb his pagalpan...

but "Arhaan" can show his paagalpan once in a while too.....

i thnk the paagalpan krishna does has a class of it's own.....nd arhaaan is much mature to do any paagalpan of tht sort!!!!

nd arhaaan is much mature to do any paagalpan of tht sort!! Confused Ermm
i meant he does seems to be a very well behaved gentleman on camera full of ettiquettes!!!

I thought u were comparing him with Harshad's act by saying paagalpan of that sort... LOL
I'm a bit touchy about Harshad Embarrassed
no way yaar....i like harshad too.....i just had a treat watching my two fav's 2gether on stage!!!!!

n I'm a die hard fan of Harshad Smile

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Arhaan is an AWESOME HOST!!!!! (Page 4)" in Pratigya forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

aleena1

IF-Rockerz

aleena1

Posted: 10 July 2010 at 3:17pm | IP Logged

Krishna was sooooooooooooooooooo hot, was gonna have a heart attackHeartHeartHeart

This made up for what the drama was lacking.

Harshad made me laugh with his silly dance, it was as if he was high on prozac or something....

Rakhi cant stand her.... what on earth was she wearing???? She looked silly when she was trying to copy Krishnas style.... sorry it didnt work. We have only one Krishna who is totally unique, no-one can do his role better than Arhaan.....

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

IGuessNotarhaansweetytara_211

SonyaBlade

Goldie

SonyaBlade

Posted: 10 July 2010 at 11:33pm | IP Logged
loved Arhaan's performance as well..it was SO FUNNY and so good..he's awesome:)

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

arhaansweety

arhaansweety

Groupbie

arhaansweety

Posted: 11 July 2010 at 12:12am | IP Logged

<font size="5">firstly....luved his entry .... with the bg of omkara!!!.....thn the way he supported the guyzz.....everyone on the show was very excited nd happy to see thm.....plus the judges too were gr8 with him!!!!!

nd thn the famous turuck!!!!! rocking style!!!!

now the main thng......his chemistry with harshad rocked......harshad is a superb nd experienced actor.....but arhaan has marked himself !!!!!!
I was reminded of a song seeing their chemistry.....

hum dono jaisa hai kaun yahaan ... rangeen kiya hai humi ne yeh sama....humsa . . koi . . kahaan....hohohoho!!!!!!

nd luved the rakhiya sawant!!!!

now plzzz...do comment yaar!!!!
</font>

tara_21 u r very well said . the funniest thing was when rakhiya was trying to copy krishna's style but she failed to copy him. that was hilarious. i think instead of UP accent her accent was bihari type(bihar Language). LOL Dead harshad and arhaan both were awesome and their chemistry was mindblowing. it was looking like they were best frnds. Smile yes judges and all were gr8 with him. harshad dance was hillariious.when he was dancing like pagalpan style (himself said ) that time i was thing god krishna aisa dance na karne lagjaye. but thank god he didnt did as it does not suits his style. LOL

Edited by arhaansweety - 11 July 2010 at 12:13am

tara_211

varsha_16

Groupbie

varsha_16

Posted: 11 July 2010 at 12:24am | IP Logged
arhaan was awesum yesterday..Thumbs Uphe hosted d show so nicely...& evrytime he was saying uthai lenge..LOLd way he said rakhia sawant was so funnyLOL his entry was so amazing..evry1 sitting dere really njoedSmileSmile so happy 2 c him dere..& he won d new talent awrd

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

chhaya007tara_211

SANARHAAN

Goldie

SANARHAAN

Posted: 11 July 2010 at 12:27am | IP Logged
Hi frnds. m bak after a looong looong time. I am in India at the moment so cudn't come online. can anyone tell me which show r u all talking abt?

tara_211

kasturika_kashu

IF-Rockerz

kasturika_kashu

Posted: 11 July 2010 at 12:37am | IP Logged

Originally posted by mykrish1000

ooh yes...
well no1 on tv can eva mtch upto "Krishna's" pagalpan.....lubb his pagalpan...

but "Arhaan" can show his paagalpan once in a while too.....

i thnk the paagalpan krishna does has a class of it's own.....nd arhaaan is much mature to do any paagalpan of tht sort!!!!

nd arhaaan is much mature to do any paagalpan of tht sort!! Confused Ermm
i meant he does seems to be a very well behaved gentleman on camera full of ettiquettes!!!

I thought u were comparing him with Harshad's act by saying paagalpan of that sort... LOL
I'm a bit touchy about Harshad Embarrassed
no way yaar....i like harshad too.....i just had a treat watching my two fav's 2gether on stage!!!!!

n I'm a die hard fan of Harshad Smile
me tooo Wink

arhaansweety

Groupbie

arhaansweety

Posted: 11 July 2010 at 12:41am | IP Logged
Originally posted by SANARHAAN

<font color="#cc0066">Hi frnds. m bak after a looong looong time. I am in India at the moment so cudn't come online. can anyone tell me which show ru all talking abt?</font>

well come back we are talking about zara nach ke dikha . arhaan was host there.

Post Reply New Post

Go to top