Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shruthiR thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

Originally posted by: dkmystery

I loved him as Ali, so respectful towards women, so shy ๐Ÿ˜ณ  saw some 13 epi of 'kis deskh...', n will watch him in 'tere liye'...
n thx, I'm in love with all the siggies... I made this one just today ๐Ÿ˜Š

Yeah!he had a lot of respect for girls and women.Krishna and all the thakur men ought to learn from him.I wish Harshad gave Krishna some tips yesterday๐Ÿ˜†.I am still not sure whether I should watch Tere Liye.I saw a few scenes between the leads and it was sweet but since it's an Ekta show I am not sure if I should risk it๐Ÿค”.Your a good siggy maker Divya๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ
dkmystery thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: shruthiR

Yeah!he had a lot of respect for girls and women.Krishna and all the thakur men ought to learn from him.I wish Harshad gave Krishna some tips yesterday๐Ÿ˜†.I am still not sure whether I should watch Tere Liye.I saw a few scenes between the leads and it was sweet but since it's an Ekta show I am not sure if I should risk it๐Ÿค”.Your a good siggy maker Divya๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ

hayee, so true! Harshad can really show them how to behave..
I too don't like Ekta mata's shows, but will watch it only for Harshad... n I'm not watching it till Harshad comes in the show ๐Ÿ˜Š

thx for your lovely comment yar ๐Ÿ˜Š
shruthiR thumbnail

hayee, so true! Harshad can really show them how to behave..
I too don't like Ekta mata's shows, but will watch it only for Harshad... n I'm not watching it till Harshad comes in the show ๐Ÿ˜Š

thx for your lovely comment yar ๐Ÿ˜Š

It would be very entertaining to watch Pratigya and Harshad taking classes on etiquette and manners for themI might watch it later on and I've seen his partner in MJHT.She's pretty good as well๐Ÿ˜Š
๐Ÿค—
dkmystery thumbnail

It would be very entertaining to watch Pratigya and Harshad taking classes on etiquette and manners for themI might watch it later on and I've seen his partner in MJHT.She's pretty good as well๐Ÿ˜Š
๐Ÿค—

I was thinking as a son of SS who left the Thakur jungle coz of those stupid things they do, n comes back as Harshad n sudharofies Krishna ๐Ÿ˜‰ the TRPs would shoot up like something...
u mean Anupriya? haven't seen any of her show... i hope she is good, Aditi fans have been bashing her like something
shruthiR thumbnail

I was thinking as a son of SS who left the Thakur jungle coz of those stupid things they do, n comes back as Harshad n sudharofies Krishna ๐Ÿ˜‰ the TRPs would shoot up like something...
u mean Anupriya? haven't seen any of her show... i hope she is good, Aditi fans have been bashing her like something
Hmm........that would also be a very interesting track to watch.Good thinking Divya๐Ÿ˜ŠYes I am refering to Anupriya.She's not so bad,she can act a bit I guess.Oh why are they bashing her?What has she done to get bashed up now?๐Ÿ˜•
dkmystery thumbnail

Hmm........that would also be a very interesting track to watch.Good thinking Divya๐Ÿ˜ŠYes I am refering to Anupriya.She's not so bad,she can act a bit I guess.Oh why are they bashing her?What has she done to get bashed up now?๐Ÿ˜•

thanks ๐Ÿ˜Š
most fans are still wishing to see Harshad n Aditi together as in 'kis desh..', so they couldn't digest Anu.. they were lots of bad things being written! infact Aditi stepped in to say that this is a professional world so people should accept Harshad with some1 else n then also Aditi with some other actor!!
shruthiR thumbnail

thanks ๐Ÿ˜Š
most fans are still wishing to see Harshad n Aditi together as in 'kis desh..', so they couldn't digest Anu.. they were lots of bad things being written! infact Aditi stepped in to say that this is a professional world so people should accept Harshad with some1 else n then also Aditi with some other actor!!

Woah!! I didn't know that the matter would go upto this level๐Ÿ˜ฒ.These fans really need to take a chill pill,har baar koi na  koi bahana chahiye kissi actor ko buri tarah se critisize karne keliye๐Ÿ˜ก.Poor AnupriyaOuch.
BTW is it true tht Harshad is dating Pooja's on-screen sis-in-law Sur from KMH in real?
dkmystery thumbnail
yeah, true fans can't do like this!!
I too have heard 'bout it... dunno what's true ๐Ÿ˜† if true, then, lucky girl ๐Ÿ˜ก ๐Ÿ˜†
shruthiR thumbnail

yeah, true fans can't do like this!!
I too have heard 'bout it... dunno what's true ๐Ÿ˜† if true, then, lucky girl ๐Ÿ˜ก ๐Ÿ˜†

Oh! Well if I am not mistaken an article abt it came on IF and even Chugalcore aunty said so in SBS but she even said tht Arhaan and Avantika are together so don't know if it should be believed๐Ÿ˜•
dkmystery thumbnail

Oh! Well if I am not mistaken an article abt it came on IF and even Chugalcore aunty said so in SBS but she even said tht Arhaan and Avantika are together so don't know if it should be believed๐Ÿ˜•

exactly! rumors... Rajeev Khandelwal is good in this line, he confessed about Aamna n now about the new girl in his life! he stands tall when he is in a relation.. ๐Ÿ˜Š