Pratigya
Pratigya

India-Forums

   

Arhaan is an AWESOME HOST!!!!!

tara_211 IF-Dazzler
tara_211
tara_211

Joined: 01 February 2008
Posts: 2545

Posted: 10 July 2010 at 12:10pm | IP Logged
firstly....luved his entry .... with the bg of omkara!!!.....thn the way he supported the guyzz.....everyone on the show was very excited nd happy to see thm.....plus the judges too were gr8 with him!!!!!

nd thn the famous turuck!!!!! rocking style!!!!

now the main thng......his chemistry with harshad rocked......harshad is a superb nd experienced actor.....but arhaan has marked himself !!!!!!
I was reminded of a song seeing their chemistry.....

hum dono jaisa hai kaun yahaan ... rangeen kiya hai humi ne yeh sama....humsa . . koi . . kahaan....hohohoho!!!!!!

nd luved the rakhiya sawant!!!!

now plzzz...do comment yaar!!!!


Edited by tara_21 - 10 July 2010 at 12:41pm

The following 16 member(s) liked the above post:

arhaansweetyvarsha_16chhaya007Saima2010Jotz_92SGP_ishaan-sunlight--Anu13-she_ratchetgeesaleena1duniaVedika126PreternaturalArhainAshish..CountingStars

..CountingStars IF-Stunnerz
..CountingStars
..CountingStars

Joined: 31 March 2009
Posts: 28573

Posted: 10 July 2010 at 12:14pm | IP Logged
Shocked Wow!!
Were I Live, We're A Week Or So Behind So The Finale Might Take Place Next Week Or Something But Ive Seen The Pics And Omggggg!! I Cant Wait To SEE HIM HOST!!!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

NZ_rockx

tara_211 IF-Dazzler
tara_211
tara_211

Joined: 01 February 2008
Posts: 2545

Posted: 10 July 2010 at 12:23pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by SadieLuvs_Suku

ShockedWow!!
Were I Live, We're A Week Or So Behind So The Finale Might Take Place Next Week Or Something But Ive Seen The Pics And Omggggg!! I Cant Wait To SEE HIM HOST!!!

do watch....arhaan was awesome!!!!
goham1000 Goldie
goham1000
goham1000

Joined: 02 July 2010
Posts: 1121

Posted: 10 July 2010 at 12:26pm | IP Logged
agreed.....

talk abt screen presence! Clap
and the omkara bg made me jump from d sofa...!!

he is a rockstar....evry1 was njoing it....

the "rakhiya sawant" was hilarious...except ki i thought rakhi was trying 2 catch the accent but failed miserably and even the "drama queen's" dumb expressions cudn't match upto our hero's mere presence....... Ouch

a thumbs down 2 rakhiya.....

and a Thumbs Up 2 our Krishna

lubb him totally....rocking hosting....

nd his chem wid harshad was electrifying...both of em set d stage on fire....
beyond far from the other 2 ladies(suhana and akshara{no offence})

lubbing it!! Smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

arhaansweetyaleena1

tara_211 IF-Dazzler
tara_211
tara_211

Joined: 01 February 2008
Posts: 2545

Posted: 10 July 2010 at 12:28pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by mykrish1000

agreed.....

talk abt screen presence! Clap
and the omkara bg made me jump from d sofa...!!

he is a rockstar....evry1 was njoing it....

the "rakhiya sawant" was hilarious...except ki i thought rakhi was trying 2 catch the accent but failed miserably and even the "drama queen's" dumb expressions cudn't match upto our hero's mere presence....... Ouch

a thumbs down 2 rakhiya.....

and a Thumbs Up 2 our Krishna

lubb him totally....rocking hosting....

nd his chem wid harshad was electrifying...both of em set d stage on fire....
beyond far from the other 2 ladies(suhana and akshara{no offence})

lubbing it!! Smile

soo true harshad nd arhaan rocked yaar!!!!
they were MINDBLOWING!!!!

nd agree with u rakhiya sawant was Thumbs Down Thumbs Down Thumbs Down
goham1000 Goldie
goham1000
goham1000

Joined: 02 July 2010
Posts: 1121

Posted: 10 July 2010 at 12:37pm | IP Logged
to be honest....i've seen ZND only 2 c Arhaan....
dint even bother 2 check the others...... Big smile

it dint get over...and i am here on IF....

finding all means 2 keep myself high wid all possible kriya moments soo far...
but i've already watched them lyk a zillion times.....dis is depressing...and i have a whole sunday left wid me wid nuthg 2 do!! Cry
the other days i'd be Day Dreaming
dis kriya crisis is killing....it hurts! Cry

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

IGuessNotGMMAtara_211aleena1gees

Preternatural IF-Sizzlerz
Preternatural
Preternatural

Crazy Creative Minion
Joined: 15 June 2009
Posts: 14154

Posted: 10 July 2010 at 12:38pm | IP Logged
aagreeed...totally lubbed him...lubbed his and harshu's chemistry...seems lyk they are rlly closee..........

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

tara_211

tara_211 IF-Dazzler
tara_211
tara_211

Joined: 01 February 2008
Posts: 2545

Posted: 10 July 2010 at 12:39pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by mykrish1000

to be honest....i've seen ZND only 2 c Arhaan....
dint even bother 2 check the others...... Big smile

it dint get over...and i am here on IF....

finding all means 2 keep myself high wid all possible kriya moments soo far...
but i've already watched them lyk a zillion times.....dis is depressing...and i have a whole sunday left wid me wid nuthg 2 do!! Cry
the other days i'd be Day Dreaming
dis kriya crisis is killing....it hurts! Cry

i hv been feeling the same....this week we hardly got any nice kriya scenes!!!!
only saving grace was our krishna's awesome oneliners!!!!

but ZND did sumhow made my this weekend happening.......

arhaan rocked....!!!!!!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

arhaansweetyGMMAaleena1

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
Counting Arhaan(Krishna) fans (193 fans!)

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 33 34

Author: ffkhan   Replies: 267   Views: 28728

ffkhan 267 28728 07 September 2011 at 9:38am by DareDevil_VickY
awesome awesome friday

Author: alonsomania   Replies: 5   Views: 801

alonsomania 5 801 12 July 2010 at 3:36pm by bwoodlover01
arhaan in sbs..............

Author: nisha2010   Replies: 4   Views: 860

nisha2010 4 860 10 July 2010 at 12:38am by GMMA
ZND - harshad+rakhi+arhaan with a gun!!!!

2 3

Author: tara_211   Replies: 18   Views: 1367

tara_211 18 1367 10 July 2010 at 12:35am by GMMA
ZND arhaan speakin...

Author: tara_211   Replies: 2   Views: 606

tara_211 2 606 09 July 2010 at 10:50am by GMMA

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index