CID
CID

India-Forums

EP 636 : Case Lift Murder Ka (16-Jul-2010) (Page 31)

Chiinnu IF-Sizzlerz
Chiinnu
Chiinnu

Posted: 17 July 2010 at 3:19am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Tanza

Originally posted by chinnu_manikyam

and @tanza...the coat cant provide any importance. the costumes are less important in an investigation show

well no offense, but I personally think everything is important in a show. specially in a investigation show....now tell me, did u like Tasha's <font color="#ff3300">orange shirt</font> last night? that was not a police type dress. not even the<font color="#ff66cc"> pink shirt</font> or the <font color="#ff0000">red t-shirt</font> Vivek used to wear.
cid is one of the worst costumer show in sony.there aee some reason for that, if we are s much bothered abt costumes,makeup and all cid is no more.its a crime thriller and it have to follow some rough stuff. No indian cops ever do this, so cid has to follow them.it should be realistic,or else its not cid.abhijit started usin that coat in 2007, he was impprtant and he will be in future.i dont like the coat bec ts unusual to wear a coat in hot weather....thats all...and he look more cute without it.....no offence in ur stand....

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Tanza

jiya. IF-Dazzler
jiya.
jiya.

Posted: 17 July 2010 at 3:43am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Shagnika

Originally posted by ujs30

salunke (i guess) said him to be careful as no evidence had been destroyed. and what he answered back. "main bewkoof nahin hoon. mujhe pata hai" ufff this guy
This dialogue was relly really annoying! May be if said in some other manner( read abhi-daya) i wudnt hav mind! But sachin??? Who the hell is he to speak like that to Dr.Salunke!? The delivery was the problem IMO!
Creative team itself forcing us to hate this AB...Then why they are keeping him in ther show...Plz go back.

Edited by jiya1 - 17 July 2010 at 3:51am
Chiinnu IF-Sizzlerz
Chiinnu
Chiinnu

Posted: 17 July 2010 at 3:49am | IP Logged
the creators are helpless i think....whatever they wtite this man will kill the fun.... Ab 's dialogue presentation is Angry

Edited by chinnu_manikyam - 17 July 2010 at 3:51am

suhani.cipamisa

vibhavari Newbie
vibhavari
vibhavari

Posted: 17 July 2010 at 5:35am | IP Logged
I also think that the cid team should hire a good costume designer. Accept acp sir none of the members really change their dress.Atleast they should provide abhi sir some good coats.Everytime he is seen in that cream coat.Also what they have done to abhi_daya pair?Jab se sachin ki entry huye hai dono alag ho gaye hain.I wonder why sachin has to be present in each and every scene?He irritates me a lot.He really acts oversmart.Sachin ,acche khase episode ka maza kharab kar deta hai. Plz iss sachin ko bhagao otherwise tell him to do only promotions.

Tanza

suhani.cipamisa IF-Rockerz
suhani.cipamisa
suhani.cipamisa

Posted: 17 July 2010 at 5:38am | IP Logged
Originally posted by vibhavari

He really acts oversmart.Sachin ,acche khase episode ka maza kharab kar deta hai. Plz iss sachin ko bhagao otherwise tell him to do only promotions.

LOL LOL LOL
ROFL ROFL ROFL

Good one!! Really he shud!! hehe haha
vibhavari Newbie
vibhavari
vibhavari

Posted: 17 July 2010 at 5:51am | IP Logged
Yesterdays was a good episode.Acp sir was back with a bang,was missing him. Though daya sir had few scenes but abhi sir was rocking. Don't have words to describe him just kept looking at him.Missed daya sir in the end as abhi sir ko thapad maarna pada.If daya sir would have beaten him uski telepathy bureau mein ho gayi hotiLOLAbhi-daya kya lagte hain ek saath bilkul sholay ke jai-veeru ki tarah.plz  tell sachin that cid is not his cup of tea,he should go back to daily soaps.abhi-daya ka peecha chod de.kebab mein haddi kahin ka.
Tanza Goldie
Tanza
Tanza

Posted: 17 July 2010 at 8:53am | IP Logged
Abhi looked so aggressive after the slap! noticed his looks?Wink
pari100 Newbie
pari100
pari100

Posted: 17 July 2010 at 11:23am | IP Logged
LOL
Originally posted by drilabh

Originally posted by vibhavari

He really acts oversmart.Sachin ,acche khase episode ka maza kharab kar deta hai. Plz iss sachin ko bhagao otherwise tell him to do only promotions.

LOL LOL LOL
ROFL ROFL ROFL

Good one!! Really he shud!! hehe haha

Go to top