EP 636 : Case Lift Murder Ka (16-Jul-2010) - Page 25

Posted: 13 years ago
I also think that the cid team should hire a good costume designer. Accept acp sir none of the members really change their dress.Atleast they should provide abhi sir some good coats.Everytime he is seen in that cream coat.Also what they have done to abhi_daya pair?Jab se sachin ki entry huye hai dono alag ho gaye hain.I wonder why sachin has to be present in each and every scene?He irritates me a lot.He really acts oversmart.Sachin ,acche khase episode ka maza kharab kar deta hai. Plz iss sachin ko bhagao otherwise tell him to do only promotions.
Originally posted by vibhavari

He really acts oversmart.Sachin ,acche khase episode ka maza kharab kar deta hai. Plz iss sachin ko bhagao otherwise tell him to do only promotions.

πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜†
🀣 🀣 🀣

Good one!! Really he shud!! hehe haha
Yesterdays was a good episode.Acp sir was back with a bang,was missing him. Though daya sir had few scenes but abhi sir was rocking. Don't have words to describe him just kept looking at him.Missed daya sir in the end as abhi sir ko thapad maarna pada.If daya sir would have beaten him uski telepathy bureau mein ho gayi hotiπŸ˜†Abhi-daya kya lagte hain ek saath bilkul sholay ke jai-veeru ki tarah.plz  tell sachin that cid is not his cup of tea,he should go back to daily soaps.abhi-daya ka peecha chod de.kebab mein haddi kahin ka.
Abhi looked so aggressive after the slap! noticed his looks?πŸ˜‰
πŸ˜†
Originally posted by drilabh

πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜†
🀣 🀣 🀣

Good one!! Really he shud!! hehe haha

Originally posted by drilabh

@Tanza

No doubt u r very much right. I like only his jet black coat. But if u observe in prev cases, his spotlees white or blue shirts made him look really official. wearing coats of course gives a dimension, but even high officials dont wear coats without any reason. acp wears because he s acp but the other officers are always working. its very authentic and practical if u dont wear coats... my own dad is a high ranking police offiecr yet he hardly wears coats!! unless necessary or in need of formal protocol!!

agree with u drilabh. if you have noticed, in the old episodes, abhi always worn plain shirt with trouser. and he was looking so dashing. whenever he wears a  plain shirt, his personality become marvelous. no doubt he has a gr8 personality, but formal wear suits him more. and ya, it is not necessary that top ranking officers have to wear a coat. so firework people change abhi's wordrobe by giving him formal dressing minus coat.

Yeh... Fireworks, give Abhi a summer coat instead of normal coat.