CID

EP 636 : Case Lift Murder Ka (16-Jul-2010) (Page 2)

Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 32

Page 1
Page   of 32
Page 3 Page 32

Khula_Saand

IF-Rockerz

Khula_Saand

Posted: 10 July 2010 at 12:43pm | IP Logged

Rapchik Rapchandoos Promo.

Just an ordinary murder case again. Expecting some good direction and acting from the cast and crew.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "EP 636 : Case Lift Murder Ka (16-Jul-2010) (Page 2)" in CID forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Chiinnu

IF-Sizzlerz

Chiinnu

Posted: 10 July 2010 at 8:56pm | IP Logged
nice to see acp in promo...

m_kal2011

IF-Sizzlerz

m_kal2011

Posted: 10 July 2010 at 10:20pm | IP Logged
did not able to watch promo due to power cut. Good to know that ACP is back, but still not very hopeful.

Shagnika

IF-Rockerz

Shagnika

Posted: 10 July 2010 at 11:05pm | IP Logged
Guys, why?? Why are u all being so negative?? Plss this is an earnest request, dont lose hope! Remember last time we had a series of bad episodes n after few days when we decides to have a positive approach came Khatra Chemical Bomb ka! So plss again i would ppl to b hopeful! This week was a bad one. But surely coming week can hav something better(if not Khatra chemical bomb ka) ! Let positivity flow.... Forget abt the last week... Just remember the good points for the time being! We saw Abhi-Daya together for sometime. Isnt tht good? Creatives will improve soon... Be hopeful! Dont say " m mot so hopeful"!!! If our hopes are not fulfilled, then may b we might bcom upset for sometime... But theres no harm in being hopeful! I hate this silence in te forum n ppl saying that they r not expecting much etc etc!! No offence meant!!! Cheer up buddies Big smile

visrom

IF-Veteran Member

visrom

Posted: 10 July 2010 at 11:11pm | IP Logged

A laash found in lift, goes to forensic. Sonali and Salunkhe fight, ACP also joins in this time. Then some irrelevant dragging discussions about how the guy fell into the chute.

Then BINGO- the person who can put the body in the chute can only be a lift repair man, so they find this guy.

Some chasing and running around and yeah - the latest fashion these days....even to catch a lift man they wear disguises (we did say we love them in disguises, but it's getting too much now)

They run after the guy, the guy says someone paid him to put the lash there. The locate this guy and give him a slap....and he says that he killed the guy because.......(let me think of a murder motive here)...........................his wife was having an affair with him. ACP says phaasi and episode ends.

This is it. And yeah - I feel this week Abhijeet will go on a holiday. He was present in full swing when ACP was absent the last 2 weeks, so high time he took a break.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Bhavanabsunnyp1414-SNEHAL-

Bhavanab

Coolbie

Bhavanab

Posted: 10 July 2010 at 11:13pm | IP Logged
I'm not being negative because truely speaking I'm with zero hopes,I'm still with some positivity in me,if this week turns out to better I'll be happy otherwise no,so instead of keeping some expectations I've decided to take the episode the way it comes

Chiinnu

IF-Sizzlerz

Chiinnu

Posted: 10 July 2010 at 11:18pm | IP Logged
why these guys go for holiday again and again....these people are not workholicWink

better to change the shooting location in to abhijit's or daya's house...
this attendance boy is free for shoot anytimeCry

Shagnika

IF-Rockerz

Shagnika

Posted: 10 July 2010 at 11:25pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by chinnu_manikyam

why these guys go for holiday again and again....these people are not workholicWink

better to change the shooting location in to abhijit's or daya's house...

this attendance boy is free for shoot anytimeCry

talking abt trio- they r human beings, working day n night everyday is not one shud expect from them!! One day holiday every week is needed! Acp took a Long leave this time. Thats After a long time isnt it?? Abhi n daya take leave at intervals every week... Which is expected! Dont ask me abt sachin... He is such a dedicated guy!! Angry

Post Reply New Post

Go to top