EP 636 : Case Lift Murder Ka (16-Jul-2010)

Posted: 13 years ago

CASE TITLE : Case Lift Murder Ka
EPISODE  No. : 636
CASE No. : 434
AIR DATE : 16-Jul-2010

DIRECTOR : Nandu Kale
STORY : Christabelle D'Souza
SCREENPLAY : Christabelle D'Souza

As discussed here this thread is for the next weeks case.

We can discuss all aspects of the case here including the promos. Lets be more organized and have strictly one thread per new case.

PROMO Link

EPISODE Link [Thanks to -Nipun97-]
https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/1439595

WRITTEN UPDATE Link [Thanks to priya_sparsha]
https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/1440773

CAPS Link [Thanks to devashri]
coming soon.....

EPISODE RATING Link [Thanks to zerry123]
https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/1439652

Edited by prabha. - 13 years ago
Promo out. Laash Under the Lift and ACP Sir returns, finally. Missed him so much.
Thanks for opening the thread di
Detailed Promo update:-
CID ko mili lift ke neeche laash,Abhijeet and Daya(not sure if it's Daya or VIvek) go down wearing those torch hat and take out the laash,ACP(he's back,YAY !! ) says "kahiin isne aatmahatya toh nahi ki" but Salunkhe tells "iska khoon hua hai" and voiceover says kya CID patha laga paayegi khooni ka ??

ACP SIR IS BACK !!,Missed him a lot
So they have started releasing Friday Promos on Saturday Nights. Now hopefully sanity will return to the forum members on Wednesdays.
Yes di this idea is different,I think they are releasing promo's on Saturday night itself taaki chaahe kuch bhi ho jaaye we won't miss it,they've got to know we're fed up of the promos,waise still some will wait for wednesday promo just to see whether its different from the one on Saturday night ?? but why only for Friday's case isn't that unfair with the saturday's case which are turning out to be better than fridays since last 2 weeks ??
Originally posted by prabha.

So they have started releasing Friday Promos on Saturday Nights. Now hopefully sanity will return to the forum members on Wednesdays.

CID on fire did one good thing for sure! Taught us a lesson regarding promos! At least now i dont have so much interest n belief on promos!!! So from my side,no watching GB or II5 for promos! Pakka.... N like a good girl i will wait for u to upload or wait fr re-runs when the promo can be always shown during breaks! πŸ˜ƒ i dont trust them anymore regtding promos! So i m out of the "chiranjeev" gang! πŸ˜†
I was out of it ever since I saw yesterday's episode,no waiting for the promo !! these people have understood it and are therefore giving it on Saturday night itself taaki kuch bhi ho jaaye we see it but yes I'm too out of Chiranjeev gang
Promo is out but not so excite...I am also from chirnjeev gangπŸ˜†

Rapchik Rapchandoos Promo.

Just an ordinary murder case again. Expecting some good direction and acting from the cast and crew.

nice to see acp in promo...