Pratigya

Link for Arhaan in tonight's ZND (Page 7)

Post Reply New Post

Page 7 of 7

Page 1 Page 6
Page   of 7

AqUaMaRiN

Goldie

AqUaMaRiN

Posted: 10 July 2010 at 9:01pm | IP Logged
Seriously! I think thats another unique trait of Krishna! He does that in the serial as well!!! He makes it sound and look like He is the SMARTEST of all and makes the other person look like a fool!!!ROFL

Lolzzz!  I think he was feeling like - ee kisko uthane ki baath kar di humne!!!SleepyROFL

Edited by limits - 10 July 2010 at 9:01pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

krishna24nisha2010

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Link for Arhaan in tonight's ZND (Page 7)" in Pratigya forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

pratigya_fan

Groupbie

pratigya_fan

Posted: 10 July 2010 at 10:56pm | IP Logged
OMG...MY Krishu/Ari was lookin soo hott Day DreamingHeart
Da stage was on fire u know

_dkmystery_

IF-Stunnerz

_dkmystery_

Posted: 11 July 2010 at 2:36am | IP Logged
Originally posted by limits

Hello My fellow hopeless Harshad and Arhaan fans aka. Binny and Diva!WinkLOL
I went through all ur conversations! And here I am, to share my hopelessness!TongueLOL

First of all, I am planning to watch ZNKD which is gonna be tonight at 9:30 here in Ontario - JUST for the SAKE of WATCHING Harshad and Arhaan together!!! Lolzzz...  I already watched their clip on youtube and BOTH set the stage on FIRE!!!  I wasnt even looking at nyone else but the TWO of them!!!

Secondly, the STORY line HAS to be atleast free of constant NONSENSICAL tracks for me to be glued to a show, no matter how wonderful the ACTOR is!  I am gonna watch Tere Liye - OFCOURSE to watch Harshad and his cute expressions and his excellent performance BUT if Ekta starts making it disgustingly predictable (ie. divorce, illegitimate relations, 2nd, 3rd... marriages etc.) I will have to stop watching it coz that ruins my image of the brilliant actors!!!  I am still a super-duper fan of Arhaan and his acting and since his character is supposed to be an MCP, illiterate and uneducated man - the script/plot doesnt really ruin the actor's image for me!!!  However, since the current track is soooo hopeless, I cant really bear to watch the episodes when just reading the short updates by Shruthi sends me in depression mode!!!LOL  But if I'd ever watch those episodes, it would be solely for the sake of catching a glimpse of KriYa!!!LOL

Thirdly, is it a coincidence or WHAT???  In the last few days, we have been talking about Harshad and Rajeev in Pratigya forums and how we have soo many dreamlands when it comes to certain brilliant actors!!!  And here we get to see our two favorite actors together on stage, and that too, hosting a show in their unique ishtyles!!!  Thanx to those who got this SUPERB idea to relieve our stress and get us out of the Pratigya-gloominess!Star

Hey Limitwa,
me too waiting anxiously for Harshad in TL.. n this hosting has increased my impatience LOL
n really, it is gr8 to see more people loving Harshad n Rajeev Embarrassed Wink

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

kasturika_kashu

_dkmystery_

IF-Stunnerz

_dkmystery_

Posted: 11 July 2010 at 2:39am | IP Logged
Originally posted by nisha2010

lubbed it when harshad enters and collides wid him.................kya pagla gaye ho...........denge ik kantap........... ROFL

did anyone notice his watch...................nice........ LOL

yup! Harshad was portraying the mad character he is playing in TL n I won't lie, my heart skipped a beat when he entered... n I kept starting at him n didn't notice any1 else!
even when Rakhi jumpled on Arshad Warsi, my eyes kept searching for Harshad n I saw him step back when he saw Rakhi running to the center stage ROFL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

kasturika_kashu

_dkmystery_

IF-Stunnerz

_dkmystery_

Posted: 11 July 2010 at 2:40am | IP Logged
Originally posted by limits

And also the time when Harshad says, kya utha logey unko bhi and Krishna is like - What yaar, why r u always saying utha logey this and that!!!ROFL As if, he was completely UNAWARE of HOW often he himself used that phrase!!! SO much like our BABA!!!ROFL

Arhaan so easily blamed my Harshad for talking about utha lenge LOL n Harshad's cute expressions on this Embarrassed LOL

Post Reply New Post

Go to top