Pratigya
Pratigya

India-Forums

Link for Arhaan in tonight's ZND (Page 5)

...Binny... IF-Rockerz
...Binny...
...Binny...

Posted: 10 July 2010 at 4:10pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by dkmystery

Originally posted by Binny1247

do watch it Arhaina... I had to watch it more than thrice coz I was concentrating fullon on Harshad Embarrassed

Thank you so much for the videos I was eagerly waiting to see Arhaan and Harshad at the  ZND finale LOL I had that same problem the first time I watched it Embarrassed

Harshad always manages to look cute with whatever he does Embarrassed
n now waiting for him to come fully on 'tere liye', can't bear it anymore LOL
I understand your feelings He is the only reason I am tolerating tere liyeWink I seriously can't wait till the kids grow up and we get to see our HarshadSmile

I tried to watch the show without him but it all went above my head LOL couldn't even bear the written updates, but watched the last epi. since Harshad was all praises about the kids LOL LOL
ok, they are cute, the girl is beautiful.. but it is being stretched Sleepy
I just want Anurag to go abroad n come back soon LOL LOL
LOL I was only able to watch the fist episode all the way through since Harshad was shown for a while, then I lost interest the kids are doing a good job but I Want HarshadWink anyways is that whats supposed to happen him going abroad then coming backConfused I would not mind the sooner the leap is taken the better for us viewersLOL and I agree it is being stretched but then again it's ekta's show

hey, I too had watched the 1st episode where Taani started her story and the woman has to listen it all ROFL
but then the kids appeared! D'oh LOL
n yes according to the storyline, Anurag will go abroad n when he comes back he will be our Harshad Embarrassed
n so true, it is Ekta Mata!
but once Harshad comes, then I don't mind any stretching of any sort ROFL
LOL You know I feel all Harshad fans must have done the same thing Seriously he is the only reason most people are watching this show. Ekta mataLOL Yes she is something else I can't stand her shows (marraige, divorce, etc) but for Harshad I have decided to tolerate as much as possible Wink

Ekta knows this n is cashing on it very well Angry
n yes, once Harshad comes I won't even mind the story LOL we fans are really hopeless LOL
LOL  Yes we fans are truly hopeless, and our emotions are taken advantage of as well. Ekta used Harshad and Pearl grey is using Arhaan  forcing us fans to tolerate tracks which may not even make sense ROFL since more imporatant then the tracks is the presence of Harshad/Arhaan in the episode for us and they know Angry LOL

Edited by Binny1247 - 10 July 2010 at 4:10pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

_dkmystery_

_dkmystery_ IF-Stunnerz
_dkmystery_
_dkmystery_

Posted: 10 July 2010 at 4:13pm | IP Logged

do watch it Arhaina... I had to watch it more than thrice coz I was concentrating fullon on Harshad Embarrassed

Thank you so much for the videos I was eagerly waiting to see Arhaan and Harshad at the  ZND finale LOL I had that same problem the first time I watched it Embarrassed

I understand your feelings He is the only reason I am tolerating tere liyeWink I seriously can't wait till the kids grow up and we get to see our HarshadSmile

I tried to watch the show without him but it all went above my head LOL couldn't even bear the written updates, but watched the last epi. since Harshad was all praises about the kids LOL LOL
LOL I was only able to watch the fist episode all the way through since Harshad was shown for a while, then I lost interest the kids are doing a good job but I Want HarshadWink anyways is that whats supposed to happen him going abroad then coming backConfused I would not mind the sooner the leap is taken the better for us viewersLOL and I agree it is being stretched but then again it's ekta's show

hey, I too had watched the 1st episode where Taani started her story and the woman has to listen it all ROFL
n yes according to the storyline, Anurag will go abroad n when he comes back he will be our Harshad Embarrassed
LOL You know I feel all Harshad fans must have done the same thing Seriously he is the only reason most people are watching this show. Ekta mataLOL Yes she is something else I can't stand her shows (marraige, divorce, etc) but for Harshad I have decided to tolerate as much as possible Wink

n yes, once Harshad comes I won't even mind the story LOL we fans are really hopeless LOL
LOL  Yes we fans are truly hopeless, and our emotions are taken advantage of as well. Ekta used Harshad and Pearl grey is using Arhaan  forcing us fans to tolerate tracks which may not even make sense ROFL since more imporatant then the tracks is the presence of Harshad/Arhaan in the episode for us and they know Angry LOL

true true! but honestly speaking, I'm not such a die hard fan of Arhaan so I'm readily skipping these latest episodes... LOL but won't leave 'TL' once Harshad comes Embarrassed

...Binny...

...Binny... IF-Rockerz
...Binny...
...Binny...

Posted: 10 July 2010 at 4:18pm | IP Logged

true true! but honestly speaking, I'm not such a die hard fan of Arhaan so I'm readily skipping these latest episodes... LOL but won't leave 'TL' once Harshad comes Embarrassed
My turn to be truthful I actually only  started watching pratigya for Arhaan's acting He is handsome  but Harshad is EmbarrassedLOL and lately I have fast forwarded most of the episodes they are boring me Sleepy

Edited by Binny1247 - 10 July 2010 at 4:21pm

_dkmystery_

_dkmystery_ IF-Stunnerz
_dkmystery_
_dkmystery_

Posted: 10 July 2010 at 4:24pm | IP Logged
I loved him when he was 'stalking' Prats, loved his confidence from his very 1st scene... but he has not been able to bind me in these recent boring episodes! but Harshad can just keep quiet n look at the camera n still I'll watch it Embarrassed LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

...Binny...she_ratchet

anjalisharma200 Senior Member
anjalisharma200
anjalisharma200

Posted: 10 July 2010 at 4:25pm | IP Logged
arhaan and harshad were excellent. loved Harshad's dance. it's been so long since he has been on tv and i have missed him terribly.

arhaan as krishna was just outstanding. it's good that he left raakhi and would have kidnapped everyone else!
although would have loved to see him dance as well.

_dkmystery_

...Binny... IF-Rockerz
...Binny...
...Binny...

Posted: 10 July 2010 at 4:49pm | IP Logged

I loved him when he was 'stalking' Prats, loved his confidence from his very 1st scene... but he has not been able to bind me in these recent boring episodes! but Harshad can just keep quiet n look at the camera n still I'll watch it Embarrassed LOL
The CV's have ruined his character recently they need to bring back the old Krishna He is supposed to be loud, a little rude, obsessive but lately they have given him nothing to do Ouch his talent is being wasted. truthfully i have grown to like Arhaan as much as Harshad so even though recently the episodes bore me I have been watching for himLOL
she_ratchet IF-Rockerz
she_ratchet
she_ratchet

Posted: 10 July 2010 at 5:33pm | IP Logged

i noe i loved those days when krish would stalk pratz..it would actually be interesting
AqUaMaRiN Goldie
AqUaMaRiN
AqUaMaRiN

Posted: 10 July 2010 at 6:33pm | IP Logged
Hello My fellow hopeless Harshad and Arhaan fans aka. Binny and Diva!WinkLOL
I went through all ur conversations! And here I am, to share my hopelessness!TongueLOL

First of all, I am planning to watch ZNKD which is gonna be tonight at 9:30 here in Ontario - JUST for the SAKE of WATCHING Harshad and Arhaan together!!! Lolzzz...  I already watched their clip on youtube and BOTH set the stage on FIRE!!!  I wasnt even looking at nyone else but the TWO of them!!!

Secondly, the STORY line HAS to be atleast free of constant NONSENSICAL tracks for me to be glued to a show, no matter how wonderful the ACTOR is!  I am gonna watch Tere Liye - OFCOURSE to watch Harshad and his cute expressions and his excellent performance BUT if Ekta starts making it disgustingly predictable (ie. divorce, illegitimate relations, 2nd, 3rd... marriages etc.) I will have to stop watching it coz that ruins my image of the brilliant actors!!!  I am still a super-duper fan of Arhaan and his acting and since his character is supposed to be an MCP, illiterate and uneducated man - the script/plot doesnt really ruin the actor's image for me!!!  However, since the current track is soooo hopeless, I cant really bear to watch the episodes when just reading the short updates by Shruthi sends me in depression mode!!!LOL  But if I'd ever watch those episodes, it would be solely for the sake of catching a glimpse of KriYa!!!LOL

Thirdly, is it a coincidence or WHAT???  In the last few days, we have been talking about Harshad and Rajeev in Pratigya forums and how we have soo many dreamlands when it comes to certain brilliant actors!!!  And here we get to see our two favorite actors together on stage, and that too, hosting a show in their unique ishtyles!!!  Thanx to those who got this SUPERB idea to relieve our stress and get us out of the Pratigya-gloominess!StarStarStarStarStar

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

lubalub...Binny...nisha2010_dkmystery_

Go to top