Pratigya

Link for Arhaan in tonight's ZND (Page 4)

Post Reply New Post

Page 4 of 7

Page 1 Page 3
Page   of 7
Page 5 Page 7

_dkmystery_

IF-Stunnerz

_dkmystery_

Posted: 10 July 2010 at 3:29pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Binny1247

do watch it Arhaina... I had to watch it more than thrice coz I was concentrating fullon on Harshad Embarrassed

Thank you so much for the videos I was eagerly waiting to see Arhaan and Harshad at the  ZND finale LOL I had that same problem the first time I watched it Embarrassed
[/QUOTE]
Harshad always manages to look cute with whatever he does Embarrassed
n now waiting for him to come fully on 'tere liye', can't bear it anymore LOL

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Link for Arhaan in tonight's ZND (Page 4)" in Pratigya forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

...Binny...

IF-Rockerz

...Binny...

Posted: 10 July 2010 at 3:29pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by krihaan_lover

kaa entry hai bay krihaan ki. Arhaan walked in like he owned the place and he did. loved it when krishna said "eeha to baithay hai (pagal khanay valay)" wow!!wow!!

arhaan jaisa koi nahi!!!!Hug
I agree I loved his entry he made his presence felt and he did own the place didn't he LOL I also loved all of his dialogues couldn't stop laughing and Harshad's dance was ROFL

...Binny...

IF-Rockerz

...Binny...

Posted: 10 July 2010 at 3:30pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by dkmystery

do watch it Arhaina... I had to watch it more than thrice coz I was concentrating fullon on Harshad Embarrassed

Thank you so much for the videos I was eagerly waiting to see Arhaan and Harshad at the  ZND finale LOL I had that same problem the first time I watched it Embarrassed

[/QUOTE] I understand your feelings He is the only reason I am tolerating tere liyeWink I seriously can't wait till the kids grow up and we get to see our HarshadSmile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

_dkmystery_

_dkmystery_

IF-Stunnerz

_dkmystery_

Posted: 10 July 2010 at 3:33pm | IP Logged

I understand your feelings He is the only reason I am tolerating tere liyeWink I seriously can't wait till the kids grow up and we get to see our HarshadSmile

I tried to watch the show without him but it all went above my head LOL couldn't even bear the written updates, but watched the last epi. since Harshad was all praises about the kids LOL LOL
ok, they are cute, the girl is beautiful.. but it is being stretched Sleepy
I just want Anurag to go abroad n come back soon LOL LOL

...Binny...

...Binny...

IF-Rockerz

...Binny...

Posted: 10 July 2010 at 3:41pm | IP Logged

I understand your feelings He is the only reason I am tolerating tere liyeWink I seriously can't wait till the kids grow up and we get to see our HarshadSmile

I tried to watch the show without him but it all went above my head LOL couldn't even bear the written updates, but watched the last epi. since Harshad was all praises about the kids LOL LOL
LOL I was only able to watch the fist episode all the way through since Harshad was shown for a while, then I lost interest the kids are doing a good job but I Want HarshadWink anyways is that whats supposed to happen him going abroad then coming backConfused I would not mind the sooner the leap is taken the better for us viewersLOL and I agree it is being stretched but then again it's ekta's show

_dkmystery_

_dkmystery_

IF-Stunnerz

_dkmystery_

Posted: 10 July 2010 at 3:46pm | IP Logged

LOL I was only able to watch the fist episode all the way through since Harshad was shown for a while, then I lost interest the kids are doing a good job but I Want HarshadWink anyways is that whats supposed to happen him going abroad then coming backConfused I would not mind the sooner the leap is taken the better for us viewersLOL and I agree it is being stretched but then again it's ekta's show

hey, I too had watched the 1st episode where Taani started her story and the woman has to listen it all ROFL
but then the kids appeared! D'oh LOL
n yes according to the storyline, Anurag will go abroad n when he comes back he will be our Harshad Embarrassed
n so true, it is Ekta Mata!
but once Harshad comes, then I don't mind any stretching of any sort ROFL

...Binny...

...Binny...

IF-Rockerz

...Binny...

Posted: 10 July 2010 at 3:59pm | IP Logged

hey, I too had watched the 1st episode where Taani started her story and the woman has to listen it all ROFL
n yes according to the storyline, Anurag will go abroad n when he comes back he will be our Harshad Embarrassed
LOL You know I feel all Harshad fans must have done the same thing Seriously he is the only reason most people are watching this show. Ekta mataLOL Yes she is something else I can't stand her shows (marraige, divorce, etc) but for Harshad I have decided to tolerate as much as possible Wink

_dkmystery_

_dkmystery_

IF-Stunnerz

_dkmystery_

Posted: 10 July 2010 at 4:04pm | IP Logged

LOL You know I feel all Harshad fans must have done the same thing Seriously he is the only reason most people are watching this show. Ekta mataLOL Yes she is something else I can't stand her shows (marraige, divorce, etc) but for Harshad I have decided to tolerate as much as possible Wink

Ekta knows this n is cashing on it very well Angry
n yes, once Harshad comes I won't even mind the story LOL we fans are really hopeless LOL

...Binny...

Post Reply New Post

Go to top