Rang Badalti Odhani

Your Favourite Background Music In RBO

Poll Question: The background music which suits the show most and charactors....

Poll Choice Votes Poll Statistics
27 [28.72%]
37 [39.36%]
4 [4.26%]
2 [2.13%]
0 [0.00%]
5 [5.32%]
16 [17.02%]
2 [2.13%]
1 [1.06%]
0 [0.00%]
This topic is closed, no new votes accepted

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 3

Page 1
Page   of 3
Page 2 Page 3

The_May_Rose

IF-Sizzlerz

The_May_Rose

Posted: 10 July 2010 at 9:45am | IP Logged
Some of us were a little disappointed by the music they chose, when Shaan lifted Kanak in yesterdays episode......

So this poll is to show which music we love and which we don't.....I have posted some clues related to the music .....Sorry if my discriptions are not very clear......It's a multiple poll, vote for whichever music you like and please comment tooSmile........

RBO Title Track - ' Do dil ki .....' (last played yesterday when ShaNak argue 9/7/10)
RBO Title Track - Shaan's Guitar music ( last played when Shaan was staring at Kanak across the fire 9/7/10) 
Kanak's Flute music  ( first used in Dulwadi episodes, sounds a bit like bird song )
RBO Title Track - Dramatic version (when Shaan tells Kanak to leave)
RBO Title Track - Sad version
Shaan's Rock Music (used when Shaan is being ShaanBig smile)
ShaNak Guitar and Bells (last used when Shaan pulls Kanak into his room)
RBO - Comic Music
Saxophone Music (used  when Shaan lifts Kanak and when they fell in the bus 8/7/10 &9/7/10 )
Natasha's Music

Edited by The_May_Rose - 10 July 2010 at 9:55am

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

shriya84garfield1209shanakforeverxxXSejalXxxisomerskubare-Veena-

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Your Favourite Background Music In RBO" in Rang Badalti Odhani forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

xxXSejalXxx

IF-Rockerz

xxXSejalXxx

Posted: 10 July 2010 at 10:14am | IP Logged
OMG !! May this is a really good post.!!! I think i made a post long time back that the music of RBO needs a bit of a makeover.RBO title track is good with the words and withoutClap, RBO title track dramatic version is also nice when Shan tells Khanak to leave, but i think i love the music played,  when he is lost in her ie the fire scene, very romantic.There is also another one which is pretty good and is not played that much often, i think it was played on the 29 or 30 when Khanak is hiding from NatashaLOL.But i really liked the BG during the 007 wallet scene, when he throws the money in the air.That was too good.Thumbs Up.Oh god that saxophone tune is really Thumbs Down.It is childish and corny.PLZ CV'S JUST THROW THIS TUNE IN THE DUSTBIN.We never heard it until now right??.It just started playing from Thursday.PLZ CV'S i hope you'll are reading this.Make the change ASAP.I also think that Shanak need a theme like how Kekta has for her shows and her couples.She gives her couples one theme from Bollywood movies. eg Kayamat-Chaha humne tujhe, Kasturi -Mitwa  and Vaada Raha, Kahin to hoga-Thoda sa pyar hua hain etcLOL.I am not  a fan of Kekta ji but she does chose the best songs for her couples.Along with a title track they can use a song  from an old or new Bollywood movie and remix it a bit, with different words and stuff.Shanak need a theme song apart from the tile track which is alos good ,just to add that boost to the scenes.And isn't the music of RBO composed by Shankar-Ehsan Roy??. He is one of the best in the business so they need to take advantage of that.

PS:I cant , beleive this post is soo long.I have written one paragraph only on the music.D'oh

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

shanakforeverkubareisomersThe_May_Rose

rishani

Goldie

rishani

Posted: 10 July 2010 at 10:42am | IP Logged

Nice post,so many choices!!!

I like Khanak's flute bgm,Shaan's guitar one but i just love the title track bgm with do dil part.Tongue

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

shanakforeverThe_May_Rose

The_May_Rose

IF-Sizzlerz

The_May_Rose

Posted: 10 July 2010 at 2:45pm | IP Logged
Thanks for the comment everyone and glad you liked the poll......I think we all like the RBO's origanal music, especially Shaan' part and we can all agree the cheezy saxophone music can goLOL.....Keep votingBig smile.......

shanakforeverkubare

isomers

IF-Sizzlerz

isomers

Posted: 10 July 2010 at 4:11pm | IP Logged
sharmida! totally agree..however the lady's shows are..the songs are amazing! they go so well with the scenes and everything.

I hated the music that was played in the last two episodes. It sounded so bad..didn't go well with the scene at all! What I did like though..was the 'do dil' while they were fighting. That one was happy and stuff..so I didn't mind that. But the saxo one has got to go soon!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

shanakforeverkubareThe_May_Rose

kubare

IF-Sizzlerz

kubare

Posted: 11 July 2010 at 12:00am | IP Logged
Agree with you Sharmida...Ekta an her team are fantastic when it comes to chosing a background score or song for their lead couple....it stays on the viewers minds as well ...be it the title song as in Kaisa Yeah Pyar Hai, Kayamaths title song, or movie songs liek Adat and Jiya Dhadhk Jaye for Kasamhe Se, Thora sa Payar Howa Hai...for Khani to Hoga etc...the song always stay with us and we start associating them with those couple indeed....WinkBig smile

Would love something like that for Shanak as well....and so agree with all of you the different RBO title song redentions are way way better then the cheesy Saxaphone music that htey used twice which was yucky...yucky .....yucky....DeadDeadDeadIt has to go.Angry

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

shanakforeverxxXSejalXxxThe_May_Rose

xxXSejalXxx

IF-Rockerz

xxXSejalXxx

Posted: 11 July 2010 at 12:35am | IP Logged
Yeah it really has to go it just too dumbLOL, i hope these people get the message that we hate it. Oh god i totally forgot about Kasamh se, Jiya dhadke was good but not as good as the one in Kayamat and her other shows, to tell you frankly i only used to watch Kektas shows coz of her songs.She had a different one for each couple.They really need to have that for this show.Kaisa yeh payar hai, Oh god i was obsessed with that show,the title song was really good but i remember they also used a song from Indian Idol couple of times.

Did someone actually vote for that saxaphone tune.Shocked

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

shanakforever

rishani

Goldie

rishani

Posted: 11 July 2010 at 5:07am | IP Logged
I agree with Sharmida,i used to like Ekta's shows too cause of the songs & each of her jodis have a special song which really suits for them,so...
I think they have to use RBO song for Shanak sweet scenes.Tongue

Edited by rishani - 11 July 2010 at 10:20am

shanakforeverThe_May_Rose

Post Reply New Post

Go to top