Geet Spoilers Corner # 1:Article+Pics Pg 149 17/10 - Page 6

Posted: 13 years ago
OK, I am nuts but I was looking at the car to see if it had tires or not! And if so, how many tires it lost! And if it lost just one tire, why did they not use the stepni or did Maan the perfectionist Khurana forget the stepni, or did they lose two tires thus making it impossible for them to replace both the lost tires. I said I am nuts, didn't I? Shruti please help me out here with some CAPS on the car and its wheels.
Originally posted by bridgette

OK, I am nuts but I was looking at the car to see if it had tires or not! And if so, how many tires it lost! And if it lost just one tire, why did they not use the stepni or did Maan the perfectionist Khurana forget the stepni, or did they lose two tires thus making it impossible for them to replace both the lost tires. I said I am nuts, didn't I? Shruti please help me out here with some CAPS on the car and its wheels.

🤣🤣🤣 too good !

VJ

Originally posted by VJnLNMDJ

🤣🤣🤣 too good !

VJ

Thanks love, here is another one:

If they lost all four tires, how come the car is standing at that height, should it not be knee deep and it would need a crane to lift it up...you can't use a jack as the whole body of the car will be sitting down

Edited by bridgette - 13 years ago

Thanks love, here is another one:

If they lost all four tires, how come the car is standing at that height, should it not be knee deep and it would need a crane to lift it up...you can't use a jack as the whole body of the car will be sitting down

Oh and also if they lost all the four tires, I don't think it is advisable to run the engine or the a/c.... so how come Maan is sitting in a car with the windows all locked up with no a/c, and if he has switched on the A/C which means he needs to switch on the engine/car needs to be in running, the engine won't get hit!

Oh and also if they lost all the four tires, I don't think it is advisable to run the engine or the a/c.... so how come Maan is sitting in a car with the windows all locked up with no a/c, and if he has switched on the A/C which means he needs to switch on the engine/car needs to be in running, the engine won't get hit!

stop, stop,or  I'll die of laughter..🤣.🤣 🤣...too good...never knew you could be so funny...I had only seen serious posts from you so far....
Originally posted by VJnLNMDJ

stop, stop,or  I'll die of laughter..🤣.🤣 🤣...too good...never knew you could be so funny...I had only seen serious posts from you so far....

Since everyone was concentrating on the hug and it's toxic level, I needed some distraction 😉 serious meh! Trying! Trying to be seriously funny I meant :-)
GEET FACEBOOK FANPAGE UPDATES

GEET So?

GEET Do you think Geet will walk out on Maan this Friday?

GEET Anybody wants a spoiler?

Gurmeet's New Picture

Geet Launch Party Pictures

Thanks Shru 😃

OH Man!! Geet going to walk out Maan? Maan is going to regret!
Thanks shruti
I so wanted her to throw resignation on his face means it will be Friday cliff hanger
Recent FB update:

"I want to make up for the "shortage" of a pre-cap in yesterday's episode but I am allowed to say just ONE word..."

Wonder what that one word is!!🤔 Hope its not "Wait"