Tere Liye fares well - An Article

SecretKhabri420 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 9
Posted: 13 years ago
Hi friends,

Tere Liye fares well

July 10th, 2010

Tere Liye fares well

It seems like a happy homecoming for Ekta Kapoor on Star Plus, at least so far. Her return on the channel's prime time after a bad patch between the two, with Tere Liye has begun on a sound footing. The show opened to good response with an audience share of 3.8 per cent in the first week.

Incidentally, this is the best opening and launch average for a show at 10 pm on Star Plus in the last one year. However, 10 pm has been a fertile slot on the channel as Sabki Laadli Bebo was doing pretty well before it was shunted to 6.30 pm to make way for Tere Liye two weeks ago. Ekta's 'never-seen-before' love story has maintained the momentum in the second week as well with an average rating of 3.9. While Ekta hasn't disappointed and the love story seems to be doing well, it's still early days. But post-makeover, most prime time Star Plus shows have recorded higher ratings as the channel's audience share has increased by about five per cent. So is it the case of high tide lifting all boats?

Link:

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

VandyP thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
thanx...
hope it keeps doing well in future too
-Anu13- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4

Thanks

Tere Liye is just rocking

I'm confused. πŸ˜•
An article says that the show is good and other one says it's not...
Well, people have their own opinions but still its weird why there are so many articles about Tere Liye. 😲
april10 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Two different article states two different view. Why so many articles about it
VandyP thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
guys...
the other article is just an opinion of a person...
this article is based on trps...which matter the most
so forget abt the other article and don't let anyone marr hc's image!
.shona. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
tere liye is rockingggg! & i m glad finally a GOOD article! thnx to whoever wrote itπŸ€—
-svetalana- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Tere Liye is fresh and very good show.I love this show and hope its get better TRP in future soon...All the best
Cess- thumbnail
Finally! A decent article, stating real and meaning full facts! Is it really so difficult to write sensible things like these? I mean, it really isnt a big deal if one has an opinion, but one must support it through reality, and that wasnt what was done!

Tere Liye is a great show, and even being a huge HC fan, I still watched a whole month without him, and am ready to do so again, if they keep the story so pure, innocent and beautiful! This is purity at it's best, and although i really do wanna see HC, I am extremely happy seeing the kids, as long as they have a good story to back it up! So kuddos to Ekta!

What a show, and what great actors it has!
SecretKhabri420 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 9
This article is about the TRPs and the other one is about a POV from a criticism I think........
Edited by temorocks - 13 years ago