Loving the awesome Maan - Dev chemistry !!!

Priya. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 13 years ago
Does anyone love Maan - Dev scenes these days ?

Dont they have a  kind of good chemistry.....and dont their interactions come out really well ?.....

Dev might be a big time loser but .....love it when he and Maan come together on screen ......they do rock together. ⭐️ β­οΈ

Well Maan / Gurmeet is everyones favourite  .....and  yeah .....i know...i know... girls that its next to impossible to look at anyone else  when someone soooooooooo  hot and heavenly  graces your   screen with his amazing  presence....😳 πŸ˜†.

.He is such a scene -stealer....and for most of us the rest of the world ceases to exist when he is around😍.....πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜†

But  Abhinav is doing a good job ..one has to admit.....and those  light-hearted teasing scenes between them -- Gold πŸ‘

There is so much to look forward to for the future too .....when the truth about what he did to Geet comes out ...we can expect some awesome fireworks.....soooo looking forward to them...

Anyone here looking forward to Maan confronting Dev ---- an ALMIGHTY slap to begin with.πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†.πŸ˜ƒ    

Any comments anyone?πŸ˜‰
Edited by Priya. - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

nyle thumbnail
what wil be happend that day i wanna see i like maan  tooo much
pickle6586 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: Priya.

Does anyone love Maan - Dev scenes these days ?

Dont they have a  kind of good chemistry.....and dont their interactions come out really well ?.....i think they share wonderful chemistry. love how dev is always teasing maan. well. its a different thing that the secretary he keeps teasing about all the time is none other than the girl he betrayed. but i simply like them together. dev pulling maan's leg and maan has nothing much to say except keep giving dev and himself jhoota tassalli ....

Dev might be a big time loser but .....love it when he and Maan come together on screen ......they do rock together. ⭐️ β­οΈ.... i like the role dev's playing in making maan realize his real feelings for geet...!!!!!

Well Maan / Gurmeet is everyones favourite  .....and  yeah .....i know...i know... girls that its next to impossible to look at anyone else  when someone soooooooooo  hot and heavenly  graces your   screen with his amazing  presence....😳 πŸ˜†.

.He is such a scene -stealer....and for most of us the rest of the world ceases to exist when he is around😍.....πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜†

But  Abhinav is doing a good job ..one has to admit.....and those  light-hearted teasing scenes between them -- Gold πŸ‘

There is so much to look forward to for the future too .....when the truth about what he did to Geet comes out ...we can expect some awesome fireworks.....soooo looking forward to them...

Anyone here looking forward to Maan confronting Dev ---- an ALMIGHTY slap to begin with.πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†.πŸ˜ƒ    well, not anytime soon... right now im happy with their little nok-jhoks and light comic scenes...!!!!  i guess that would continue for some time and then we can see the slaps and angry confrontations. but as far as i see, maan and dev do share an okay relationship with each other. dev could be a grey character but i guess maan and him don't really share that much of bitterness. well, u know never know what would happen after the whole dev-geet fiasco is out. but for the time being their doing good. otherwise who has the guts to tease maan singh khuarana????

Any comments anyone?πŸ˜‰

Jaanbunty thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Yes, They have a really great chemistry.
I like their little funny scenes.
I think Maan has great chemistry with everyone.
Specially Geet (do I have to say that???) of course how can we forget ADI...?????? and also Pinky.
Priya. thumbnail
Originally posted by: nyle

@like --Dont we all do?lolzzzzzzzzzzz  and lets hope that --that day -- will take a long time to come.πŸ˜ƒ
Priya. thumbnail
Priya. thumbnail
Originally posted by: Jaanbunty

Yes, They have a really great chemistry.
I like their little funny scenes.
I think Maan has great chemistry with everyone.
Specially Geet (do I have to say that???) of course how can we forget ADI...?????? and also Pinky.

Haha love the special chemistry with Adi πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†πŸ˜†....thats smt hatke , is'nt it?
sweet_chilly thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: nyle

omg..ur siggies are awesme..specially the sasha one!πŸ˜†
cooldude10 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
πŸ˜† they both are quite funny together πŸ˜† the way dev irritates him and pulls his leg is hilarious! i wait for the almighty slap 🀣 that'll be one fantabulous epic episode! 🀣
i honestly, am eagerly awaiting the confrontation btw them, when Maan finds out what Dev did!! those are the fireworks i wanna see!!