Arjun Bijlani's personal credentials endangered TB

safeplacetoland thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago

Arjun Bijlani's personal credentials endangered

10 July 2010 | 2:42pm    77 Comments

A 'Reel' time hero Arjun Bijlani has been transfixed in a 'Real' life distress…

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Nikki_Titli thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
n he deactivated his account also.....😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭...........

hate those bloody hackers who did this...
-smiley- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
There should be a limit how can people be so......stupid this is too...bad to here poor Arjun 
Ritu.V thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Hacking is very common now a days.. that is why IT people suggest to keep changing password everymonth, password always show be mixture of character and numvers . hackers target big firms to normal public. plus celeberities .. Rati FB account hacked but tellybuzz never wrote about her.. πŸ˜†

I m sorry to hear that Arjun accounts has been hacked.. its really not nice n very unethicle n disgusting , it is a cyber crime.. ..

Sorry Arjun .. ur account has been hacked and u had to go through so much pain.. but it is always good to take legal advice .. but todays life it is happening a lot.. and it should not happen .. People are misusing Technology which is not nice.. Hope arjun will sort out this problem soon
Edited by mjhtrv - 13 years ago
-Gunners- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
Even though i m not his big fan but i condemn it..........I just can't bliev how can one stoop so low....This is just not acceptable......."I feel hacking is just unethical and whoever has done this is not doing a right thing".....completely agree wid u that this is just unethical......This is what these hackers enjoy to do these days....hacking a celebrity account and either use it just for fun or make money from him.....Happy that u hav cancelled ur credit cards and hope that it hasn't cost u financially...........and hope that the hacker doesn't use it for wrong stuff........
and ur persoanl stuff remains safe and it doesn't cause any damage to u in any way......Really this is not done at all.............Really feel bad for u........really feel bad that u hav to go through wid such fain and hav to suffer a lot bcoz of this entire fiacso...........I don't know how can som1 do this wid a man who has golden heart???.......poor AB.....Hope that u solve this matter soon.......all my sympaties r wid u....

and plz next time follow what expert days......specially what "mjhtrv" said and follow these precautions next time.....
And hope that u open a new FB account and interact wid ur fans once again........and do inform us abt it.......
God bless u.....
Edited by dj_adnans - 13 years ago