Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

Lhethal.Me

IF-Sizzlerz

Lhethal.Me

Posted: 10 July 2010 at 3:04am | IP Logged
Hi all!

yaar...I saw the episodes again and again...I had been patient to let anupriya have a chance...But girls...However well she may try to act...I can't get over the fact that eyes are not speaking...No offence to her. She will surely better as days go by....but as of now I am feeling slightly cross....

Ans with these kiddos going on and on...dragging the storyline....I am feeling fed up. I am giving up on TL almost.

And yah..I seriously wanna know sumthing...How cud Ekta leak out the storyline...mean what is left to watch then? (Except HarshuLOLLOLLOL...I am speaking to viewers who are not seeing only for Harshu but also for the storyline...)

She told us the whole story...
Childhood love , Marriage, He falls for sumone else , she marries sumone else, misunderstanding, sacrifice...and den at last he turns up in asylum...and den they will get back together.

Seriously yaar.....my eagerness for the show is wearing off...Cry

And please...this is my POV...don't start "Kahani Mahabharat ki" (LOLLOLLOL) over here.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

saumzi...Nikhita...

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "It wore off...Is it only me or...????" in Tere Liye forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Soaps1

IF-Stunnerz

Soaps1

Posted: 10 July 2010 at 4:03am | IP Logged
Its ok start watching a show you like and that won't wear off for you LOL

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

KhaLidaHRaisin.shona.isomers-vandy-

SunShine_A

IF-Stunnerz

SunShine_A

Posted: 10 July 2010 at 4:54am | IP Logged
its the circumstances whch will make viewers curious so as to wht happened
like we all are now tht if Little Onu hs strtd liking Taani thn wht made him to betray her

Soaps1

IF-Stunnerz

Soaps1

Posted: 10 July 2010 at 4:59am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Ashlesha09

its the circumstances whch will make viewers curious so as to wht happened
like we all are now tht if Little Onu hs strtd liking Taani thn wht made him to betray her

Yea and what eventually made him go mad Day Dreaming Can't wait for Harshad and Anupriya to enter seriously ... its such a long way abhi before we find out what exactly happened

Raisin

Goldie

Posted: 10 July 2010 at 5:00am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

-vandy-

IF-Stunnerz

-vandy-

Posted: 10 July 2010 at 5:20am | IP Logged
picture abhi baaki hai mere dost...
ekta leaked the storyline till interval.....
interval ke baad ki story baaki haiWinkWink
if u leave now.....
it'll be like jab we met........
had u just left seeing kareena with that guy.....u would've missed that kiss between shaid kareena and the surprising ending too!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

...Nikhita...

Lhethal.Me

IF-Sizzlerz

Lhethal.Me

Posted: 10 July 2010 at 5:44am | IP Logged
nah I am leaving temporarily...will be back when Harshu enters....and yah Vandy...I fast forwarded the part of Anshuman in JWM and stuck to Shahid scenes...will do the same now...Harshu enters then attachment to show enters!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

reshma2

.shona.

IF-Sizzlerz

.shona.

Posted: 10 July 2010 at 11:52am | IP Logged
lol really u think tht? i find the girl to be such a gud actress...she's so natural & like not "over the top" kind of actress...loving her<3

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.