uttaran or tere liye?

Poll

which show u think will have higher tam ratings in the future?

Poll Choice
Login To Vote
priyu_friend thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
well, both the shows have the same time slot
on one hand uttaran has become a big hit
on the other had we have our fav harshad and ekta kapoor.

so i think if uttaran doesn't find a better storyline or doesn't add any masala then surely tere liye will win the race.
now the story revolves around anu and tani's childhood and the show still has a high tvr rating
agar harshad aa jaega toh uttaran ka kya haal hoga?????

what do u think guys?????

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sonia77 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Who is harshad??..i must say i caught a glimpse of tere liye at 9 pm yesterday as it airs here at 9 pm in Uk...it was absolutely useless..i have my doubts if it will take away much viewership from uttaran!!!..because lets face it..it has been months now since we all have been fretting and complaining and cribbing...but how many of us have abstained from the show??..i can tell you its only a handful...earlier i had the impression lado is more popular but i am surprised that on an average its uttaran from colours which is the leader....and hats off to the creatives for creating such intrigue, intrest  and suspense inspite of the rubbish storyline!!!!
jyoti06 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 8
Sorry dear but I will hv to close this post as comparisn of two different shows r not allowed on IF..this leads to unnecessary fights among two fan grps..and other forum members might feel hurt if we say anything against thier favourite stars or the show

**Topic closed
Uttaran dev team