Thangam july12th-16th updates & discussions (Page 2)

Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2

migan

Cool Viewbie

migan

Posted: 15 July 2010 at 11:48pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by anjkhoney

Thank you for the superb update Laksh Sis.. Tuesday kooda ennale thangam paaka mudiyale but unga update padichathum serial paatha effect vadhiduchu.. Thank you Sis

@Migan. So happy to see u here maSmile.. Missed u so much.. Sub Collector Ganga track edho poguthu. I think its much better than the Ganga pugazhmazhai tracks and Ila Vadivu kozhi sandai...

I am also wondering about Karpagam and Sk's Dad..Ganga is in Ayakudi.. Enna nadakkuthu Confused

Aiyo when with the Square Love track end.. Triangle ille idhu square.. Idhule yaarode Yaar seruvanga? Madaye pitchikkalam pola irukkeAngry

Get ready for Rema Pughazh Mazhai.. Konjam Naale Charu Mazhai also will start..Vitta Subbu and family thavare nallavanga yaarume ille nu kaamippanga pola...

Thanks Anjali dear. I am back from my vacation, Will  be able to take over the updates from next week. I am glad to talk to you all but not too happy to get back to this trash. Only good thing is to see you all again.

Thanks for the Thursday update.  This Square love romba izhuvai and Aruvai. Yenge poi mudiyumo theriyla. No more puranams for any one I wish.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Thangam july12th-16th updates & discussions (Page 2)" in Thangam forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

smlaksh

IF-Veteran Member

smlaksh

Posted: 19 July 2010 at 4:04pm | IP Logged
Thanks Ganga .. Serial Ganga Embarrassed is in full swing .. Appada , hope no more kabadi match .. Vetri's mom enna aavangalo Confused ..

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

lifeissymbol123

leema2309

leema2309

Posted: 06 August 2010 at 5:38am | IP Logged
Thanks for sharing. I like Thangam serial. Can anybody post image for Ganga here?

Thanks in advance!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Post Reply New Post

Go to top