Nadhaswaram Jul 12-16 Updates in Pg1 & Discussions (Page 2)

Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 3

Page 1
Page   of 3
Page 3 Page 3

honeyrose

Goldie

honeyrose

Posted: 17 July 2010 at 9:47pm | IP Logged
I dont know if there r any gopi fans here ( no offense to them) but I cant help saying this...gopi luks like a gorilla and I dont know how maha luvs him. Pandi is far better than him though he behaves like a pyscho. Maha shud need a eye checkup and change her specs....LOL.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Nadhaswaram Jul 12-16 Updates in Pg1 & Discussions (Page 2)" in Nadheswaram forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

honeyrose

Goldie

honeyrose

Posted: 17 July 2010 at 9:49pm | IP Logged
Senior actor mouli's acting is natural and nice. Poovilangu Mohan shud improve his acting...its irirtating to see him overacting and stammer in his speech. All the other casts...I dont know them but r natural.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Aahaana

Aahaana

Global Moderator

Aahaana

IF General Sections

Posted: 18 July 2010 at 6:43am | IP Logged

@Hema - ones physical appearance doesnt matter in loveWink, I think she loves/likes Gopi for whom he is and not how he looks..his good nature thats what attracted her to himTongue

Unga gorilla comments konjam rudeEmbarrassed, and nope..i am not fan of GopiLOL

Thanks for the whole weeks updates ladiesClapClap I will soon work on the archives,,sowie for the delayEmbarrassed

Sue Nair

IF-Rockerz

Sue Nair

Posted: 18 July 2010 at 8:22am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shreenithi

When will this bubble gum maha tack end?
Ulaga azhagi kku imuttu sandai irukadhu pa...indha maha vukku ippadi adichukaranga....

Rombha boring...
We want malar and gops track.....

I agree to this....gopi/malar unuion is much better. That Peacock irritates me...I knew this 2 pee pee brothers won't last long. Mayil has got a mad son just like him....Angry..he pretends to be so loving towards his brother sokku but actually he is an opportunist  and a devil in disguise.Angry 
Whatever his wife says abt him is 100% true...

The mistake parents like them make is by drilling into their children's brains who they are suppose to marry i.e. either their cousins, attai ponnu or mama's son right from a very tender age. As they grow up its imprinted in the heart and minds and make a mental pic of being married to them.  Its not a healthy step coz firstly  marriage between cousins and close relatives shd not be encouraged. The generation that comes thereafter will be dumb-bells like Mayil and his son Pandi....AngryAngry 

Why can't they stretch outward and reach out for healthier relationships???Shocked

Edited by Sue Nair - 18 July 2010 at 8:24am

Sue Nair

IF-Rockerz

Sue Nair

Posted: 18 July 2010 at 8:35am | IP Logged
Originally posted by rojapoooo

Thanks Anj. habbaaaaa,semai drama - intha Peacock kku periya eyes but they are totally blind !!!

He is not blind - he can see very well and knows very well to lie thru his nose. He is a class one selfish fellow....to him his jobless/drunkard and gud for nothing son is above everything else. Angry

The moment he saw Maha kissing Gopi he slapped Gopi thinking Gopi is taking away his son's wud be wife when in actual fact its Mayil who is trying to take away the girl who is fixed for Gopi. What a dirty heart he has - I hope his son will jump from a tall building just like in his dream..!!Tongue After that you can see the mad Mayil running amok without his dhoti..!!Wink

Sue Nair

IF-Rockerz

Sue Nair

Posted: 18 July 2010 at 8:46am | IP Logged
Originally posted by pkcmfan

I dont know if there r any gopi fans here ( no offense to them) but I cant help saying this...gopi luks like a gorilla and I dont know how maha luvs him. Pandi is far better than him though he behaves like a pyscho. Maha shud need a eye checkup and change her specs....LOL.

Never judge a book by its cover - he may not be presentable like others but his qualities are far above compared to many. What is the point in just gud looks?...that is not going to help boil a pot of rice in any home if that person is irresponsible like Pandi.Smile

I am not Gopi's fan but I think its not ethical to pin point a person abt his looks....its God's creation and if anyone were to look down upon a person it means we are looking down upon God Himself.Day Dreaming Maha's eyes are perfect in fact her "inner eyes" are properly focused too..!Clap

Edited by Sue Nair - 18 July 2010 at 8:48am

smlaksh

Sue Nair

IF-Rockerz

Sue Nair

Posted: 18 July 2010 at 8:53am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Aahaana

@Hema - ones physical appearance doesnt matter in loveWink, I think she loves/likes Gopi for whom he is and not how he looks..his good nature thats what attracted her to himTongue

Unga gorilla comments konjam rudeEmbarrassed, and nope..i am not fan of GopiLOL

Thanks for the whole weeks updates ladiesClapClap I will soon work on the archives,,sowie for the delayEmbarrassed

Yes I agree and its an unfair statement. We are here to discuss the character roles of each actor and not his/her own physical appearance. That is getting too personal. I hope there is no repetition of this sort in future. Let's look at ourselves first before we comment abt others.Angry

MP_Radha

Sue Nair

IF-Rockerz

Sue Nair

Posted: 18 July 2010 at 8:56am | IP Logged
Thanks dear updaters for such commical comments (Roja) and the interesting and up to date updates by all.Thumbs Up

Post Reply New Post

Go to top