can't get the meaning

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

shriya84

shriya84

Posted: 09 July 2010 at 9:23pm | IP Logged
hey dears,

It was a nice episode.

khanak has a very radiant smile. Shaan's money power worked as well this time.

Like Jaya I loved Akshay's acting yesterday like he secretly was making fun of khushboo with
an inside smile.As expected my poor baby from madhvi. 

Dadi's punch lines the other day to madhavi were so sweet.And  Mr.sunil K.also did well by not overacting.

.As usual shaan/khanak acted very well.(it has become so normal) for them to act naturally.
I think they have raised the bar themselves by such spontaneous expressions.( I mean now people would start expecting more from them).

I pity  natasha >At present nobody  in K's family seems to have time to find her out.Btw why is her dad so cool and not searching for her.?I thought they would show a scene where khushboo asking her dad about natasha and all that.But Mr.Agarwal seems to be least bothered.

Now with no car around let us see how poor baby finds his way after his day out with khanak.

O.K.coming to the point in the shaan said like"agar natasha nahi aathi tho hum acche dost ban sakthe the".I got confused  like they did not show shaan seeing natasha coming home the other night.He was overdrunk and he slept.Only the otherday when shank were talking natasha brought lunch and all that.So do they mean the night or the otherday.

And how did natasha's coming had an impact on them becoming friends.
Please someone answer.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "can't get the meaning" in Rang Badalti Odhani forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

kubare

IF-Sizzlerz

kubare

Posted: 10 July 2010 at 12:14am | IP Logged

Shriya I think he meant if Natasha wouldn't have been angry and gone asn he wouldn't ha ve gotten himself drunk....they would have become friends that day for sure.....hes talking about the night itself, as  they were alone in the house...as they did talk about so much about so many things.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

The_May_Rose

The_May_Rose

IF-Sizzlerz

The_May_Rose

Posted: 10 July 2010 at 4:30am | IP Logged
I agree with what Kubare said Shriya......Before that night, ShaNak were showing signs of friendship......Shaan felt sorry for her when Dadi got ill......I think Shaan was saying, the fact that they can talk to eachother shows, they can be friends.......It would have made more sense if he had said, if she hadn't given Natasha and the family the wrong impression, they would be friends now.....I think he even hinted at this in the ' satyawadi ' line........

But you are right the meaning could have been clearerSmile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

kubare

Avi666

Groupbie

Avi666

Posted: 10 July 2010 at 9:02am | IP Logged
why

ChillMaarYaar

IF-Stunnerz

ChillMaarYaar

Posted: 10 July 2010 at 11:31am | IP Logged
he was talking bout before the night , yes may he hinted tht line .......

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.