Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

FF: We Were Meant To Be [Update: Part 37,Page.150] (Page 121)

Post Reply New Post

Page 121 of 156

BgblZoolander69

IF-Rockerz

BgblZoolander69

Posted: 22 August 2010 at 10:36pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by mysterygurl1427

<font color="#ff00ff">Hey babes i am back!!! Sorry for not replying to ur i believe two or three parts....my cousin's wedding was this weekend.....so i was busy!! I finally got to finish the two parts!!! they were lovely!! Trust me even though i was all busy with the wedding preparations...all could do is think about maaneet!!! Even when my hair was getting done all i could do was think about Maaneet!! LOL

Wow, finally maan came back home!! Every time Maaneet are separated my heart goes crazy! Cry I hated to see Geet crying for three days...at least Vicky got some brains and came on time....i thought he would take another two weeks to drain down what his bhabhi had said to him! I am liking Vicky and Geet's relationship already!! I was adorable how he was able to sense something was up by looking at geet's behavior......hmmmm he knows his bhabhi quite well now Wink.......poor geet i tell ya these two khurana brothers will drive her crazy!!! Embarrassed At least Dadi ma got her happiness!!! I feel bad for her the most....she gets stuck in between the brother's fights.....i am happy that Geet was the reason as to why Vicky came back home.....i am happy that Vicky told Maan how much geet loves him.....

how important he is to Geet Cry that brought tears to my eyes!!! So beautifully written......Clap
Jeez maan always runs away every time he gets angry.....but even though Vicky has been out his house for long he knows where maan would be! Embarrassed
Part 31 was a treat to read.......it was sad and yet towards the end i loved it!!! Tongue Maaneet are together again!Embarrassed

Now to part 32.......i was bored as hell today.......was hoping that i get to read more of ur ff....and then of course i get ur pm!! Tongue Star was waiting for it.... more like dying for it!! I thank u from the bottom of my heart for writing for us almost every day!!! I mean it yaar....we all survive the weekends because of u!!! U keep us busy.......keep us distracted!!! Wink thank u ann....really appreciate this!! HeartThumbs Up
I am very very thank ful...especially because of what the cv's left us with this friday.....i was dreading the weekend even more.....on the way to the wedding i was talking about maaneet with my bhabhi who also watches geet! Wink
So finally we have naughty maan and geet! Both trying to annoy each other....playing games once againLOL.......i can't believe Geet dropped maan's cellphone LOL.....the dialogs were perfect ann.....i can imagine the two talkin and fighting over the phone incident!! Star
I loved how Geet got Maan back by kissing him on the cheek......and then vicky notices LOLLOLLOL
devar bhabhi relationships when they are sweet are fun to read!!! Clap I love maan and vicky's relationship as well.....
last scene was amazing ann!!! Star
He pulls her in the shower with him Embarrassed.......playing games once again!!! Maaneet will never change! LOL

Hope to see u continue soon!! thanks for the weekend treat yaar....we all needed it!!! thanks thanks!!Big smile
can't wait to see Maan jealous.....Tongue thanks for the pm!!! Please update soon! Wink

</font>

Heyy babe!! was totally missing your replies, but no biggie. Thanks for the reply. Couldn't even think straight during the wedding cuz of Maaneet huh? we are all going crazy. College begins this friday and I'm afraid i'm gonna flunk becasue I can only think of Maaneet too.

I'm glad you like the last three parts. I had to get them back together cuz it seemed my readers couldn't bear the separation.

Writing this is what helps me through the weekend too, so I enjoy writing as much as you enjoy reading it. Probably will update tomorrow. LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

mysterygurl1427muskanp

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "FF: We Were Meant To Be [Update: Part 37,Page.150] (Page 121)" in Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

jennifer1993

Goldie

jennifer1993

Posted: 22 August 2010 at 11:09pm | IP Logged
awsome

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

BgblZoolander69

anufa

Goldie

anufa

Posted: 22 August 2010 at 11:18pm | IP Logged
awsum!!!!

muaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!

update sooN!!!!

BgblZoolander69

anufa

Goldie

anufa

Posted: 22 August 2010 at 11:18pm | IP Logged
awsum!!!!

muaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!

update sooN!!!!

BgblZoolander69

rituka7

IF-Dazzler

rituka7

Posted: 22 August 2010 at 11:23pm | IP Logged
great part
superb
update soon

BgblZoolander69

neha2005

IF-Dazzler

neha2005

Posted: 23 August 2010 at 12:11am | IP Logged
Awesome update! Can't wait to see a jealous maan!

BgblZoolander69

--aarthi--

IF-Sizzlerz

--aarthi--

Posted: 23 August 2010 at 12:52am | IP Logged
tat was really hilarius ph fell into toilet hahaha. OK next part Jealous MAAN

BgblZoolander69

lil_desi_goddes

IF-Rockerz

lil_desi_goddes

Posted: 23 August 2010 at 1:35am | IP Logged
lovely part, im curious on how you'll protray a jealous maan!

BgblZoolander69

Post Reply New Post

Go to top