Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sweet scorpio thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
superb!
maan is too jealous!....but i guess its natural that your wife is non-stop talking about another guy in front of u....but maan went a bit too far!...
lol!....wat will happened now after seeing geet deancing with someone else???
continue soon!
shalini_s thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
ooh.. Maan jealous and going to see Geet dancing with some one else.. u r not going to make it easy for Maan.. is it??
macho_muffin thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
heyy ann
omg i m soo sorry i couldn't reply to the last 2 updates....stupid college prep😡...and maaneet is only making it worse cuz idk how i will even pass, let alone ace, this year😭....lol anyway, coming bak to part 32:
OMG that was completely hilarious...Vicky was sooo adorable...Geet was as usual clueless and innocent but thats what makes here more lovable...and ahhh, MSK.......omg i lovedd his comeback😉...awsm update!!
part 33:
AHHHHH...jealous maan is simply H-O-T!!...aww that was soo cute how he first thinks ishan and geet would have married but then convinces himself maaneet are the best😉....omg that sari is just gorgeous, no wonder maan is pissed she got it for ishan's party lol...ahhh, do i see another sizzling maaneet dance coming up? thnx for the pm!!
sweet_gurl93 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
hey
great part
LOL MSK being jealous?! now thats a first 😆
well cant wait for his reaction now, seeing that geet is dancing with ishaan 😃
do continue soon

Maheen xx
ameena_sneha thumbnail
maan jealous i really like it .........that was awesome
Sigma thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
this Ishan has really got Maan's back up, i hope Maan doesn't fly off the handle too much aftering seeing geet dance with him or maybe he will cut in on their dance and dance with her himself

the sari would look great on geet
funnymonkey thumbnail
wow i cant believe tht i just everything from begining lolz...it was worth it lolz....i love the chemistry btw maan and geet and their love for one another....please add me to the pm list
BgblZoolander69 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Part 34

Geet slow danced with Ishan. She put up a smile for him, but inside she felt torn. At that point she wanted to go back to Maan and ask for an explanation. Something had triggered his reaction towards Ishan. What was it? Maan was not so unreasonable and illogical. In fact he was more logical than anyone she knew. She had come to the party to make him angry, but now wished that she hadn't. She was the one who always told him that they had to talk about the problems in their relationship, and here she was the one that didn't even give him a chance to explain. It was because he had hurt her with his words. But she knew that those words weren't from his heart. Maan let his anger take over before his brain even got a chance to think. She knew this was his possessiveness towards her.

Ishan and Geet slowly moved to the flow of the music.

Ishan said, "Geet, you seem upset."

"No, I'm fine.", Geet responded.

"Geet I think I can tell when your upset and when your not. The whole world can tell. You loose your bubbly charm.", Ishan told her.

"Its nothing Ishan. Really."

"Yeah, yeah. I think I know the reason behind the frown on your face."

"And what would that be?"

"Maan isn't here.", Ishan said.

Geet sighed, "Maybe your right."

"I know I am. Now what if I told you that I could fix your mood right now?"

"How would you do that?", Geet said curiously.

"Why don't you turn around an look for yourself.", Ishan said with a grin.

Geet turned around. Maan stood there in a crisp black suit, looking extremely dapper. He was staring right at her and Ishan. His face was expressionless and she couldn't get a read on his mood.

Maan walked towards them to the dance floor.

"Mr. Khurana, you made it!", Ishan said shaking his hand.

"Please, call me Maan. After all, your Geet's friend.", Maan replied.

Geet looked at him in surprise. Now what was this?, she wondered.

Ishan smiled, "Well Maan I think your wife has been missing you a lot. She's had a frown on her face ever since she arrived."

"Yes, I'm afraid that's my fault. I'm here now and hopefully I can make it up to her.", Maan said looking at Geet. She looked down at the floor.

"I'm sure you will. Thank you for coming Maan." Ishan said.

"Your welcome. Can I cut in and have a dance with my wife?", Maan asked.

"Yes of course.", Ishan excused himself to talk to some other guest. Maan turned to Geet, he could tell she was mad at him. He took a step towards her.

"Why are you here?", Geet asked harshly.

"Geet, I want to talk to you about what happened.", he replied.

"I don't want to talk to you.", she began to walk away.

Maan yanked her into his arms. She tried leave.

"Don't make a scene. There are a lot of people here.", Maan said.

Geet fumed. Maan put his hands on her waist and wrapped her arms around his neck. He began to move with the music.

"What are you doing?", Geet asked.

"We're in the middle of a dance floor, we're dancing, what else?", Maan said in an obvious tone.

Geet looked at him in disbelief. She couldn't believe he had the nerve to make her dance with him after what he did. Yet, she couldn't say anything right now, because they were in public. So she danced with him.

Maan held her tight against him. He lead Geet according to the beat of the music. He dipped her low. He spun her around. They stared into each others eyes and forgot about the crowd. They began to dance so passionately, that the intensity of what they felt for each other could be seen by the on lookers who had stopped dancing themselves to watch these two love birds.

They watched mesmerized, as Maan spun her out and then pulled her back into his arms again. As they moved in seemed as if their bodies flowed together like water. The way they looked at each other, the way they held each other, was very sensual and intense. They were so in sync in almost seemed surreal.

The music stopped, Maan and Geet had come out of their trance. They looked around and saw everyone looking at them while they stood in the middle to the dance floor. Then suddenly everyone began to clap.

They both gave an awkward smile and walked off the dance floor. Geet walked to the side of the room and Maan followed.

"Geet, I'm sorry for the way I acted. What I did was inexcusable. I didn't mean what I said.", Maan said immediately.

"Your right, it was inexcusable. Why did you say it then?", Geet said.

"I just got angry.", Maan answered.

Geet looked around and saw there was a lot of people. This was not the place to have this conversation. She pulled Maan by the hand and took him to the balcony, no one was there.

Geet glared at Maan and said, "Maan, you always get angry. You get angry first, then you think. I've never said anything to you about this. But today you crossed the limit, anger or no anger."

"I know. I just…"

"I don't know how I'm supposed to feel about this. How could you even insinuate such a thing about me? You know that our relationship is beyond that.", Geet said interrupting.

"I know Geet, I know.", He took her hands in his. "Its just when you were talking about Ishan it made me think that wasn't good enough for you. I mean both of you have so much in common. I get angry all the time and don't like to talk a lot. But you're the complete opposite. Seeing you with Ishan made me feel like I could never match up to your qualities.", Maan explained.

"Maan…how many times have I told you, that I love you for everything that you are? I don't care that you don't talk a lot, I don't care that you have a temper. I care about the way you make me feel. When I see you, I see you as the man that has changed my life in the best way possible. I see the man that makes me feel like there's no one else in the world I'd rather be with. Do you understand?"

Maan nodded, Geet held his face in her hands, "Maan Singh Khurana you are the only man that will ever rule my heart. And there is no one else that is more perfect for me."

"I'm so sorry Geet. I shouldn't have doubted that for a second.", Maan said.

"Yes you shouldn't have. But you over reacted a little."

"Yeah…when it comes to you I get very irrational. I really couldn't stand the idea of you with another man, even if it was just a thought."

"Well don't ever think that again. You're the only man for me. I'll follow you to the ends of this earth, if that's what it will take to be with you.", She said putting her arms around him.

"Good, because I'm never going to let you go as long as I'm breathing.", Maan said hugging her back.

He gave her a gentle kiss. Then he looked at her and said, "Did I tell you how beautiful you look tonight? That's another reason I got so covetous, any man would go crazy seeing you in this sari."

Geet laughed, "Well I actually bought this with you in mind. I know you like me in white. So forget all the other men, I'm only interested in making one of them crazy."

He gave her his usual lopsided smile. But then Geet furrowed her eyebrows. She could feel something wet on her back where Maan's hand was.

"Maan, why is your hand wet?", She said taking his arm off of her and looking at his hand. Her eyes widened in horror.

His hand was drenched in blood. There were cuts all around it. Then there was a deep gash on his palm.

"How did this happen?", she worried.

"Its nothing.", he said.

"What do you mean its nothing? Look at you hand. We have to get this cleaned up.", she said inspecting every inch of his hand.

Maan took out his handkerchief to wipe the blood. Geet grabbed it from him and tied it around his hand instead.

"God knows how this happened, but we're going to the doctor right now and getting this checked.", she said authoritatively.

They said good bye to Ishan. Geet hurried out with Maan. They arrived at the hospital. Maan needed a few stitches on the large cut in his palm. The doctor bandaged it securely and then let them go. She kept asking how he hurt himself, but he wouldn't tell her.

"Geet stop fussing, I'll be fine. Look at your sari, it has blood all over. I ruined it. I really like that sari.", Maan said changing the topic.

"Who cares about the sari. Your hand will take a long time to heal. Just look all the cuts.", Geet said in concern.

They got home. Maan had forgotten that he didn't clean up the mirror he had broken. But it was too late, Geet had already walked in to their room. The mirror that hung on the wall was in pieces. She saw the shards of glass on the floor and glared at him.

"Maan! How in the world did this happen?", she didn't need an answer, she already knew.

"I hit it by accident and it broke.", Maan lied.

"Don't lie to me! This did not happen by accident. Now I know why you didn't want to tell me how you hurt your hand.", Geet yelled.

"Okay fine!, I got angry about what I said to you and broke it.", Maan said.

"I don't know what I'm going to do with you! This is it! From now on you better control your anger or else I swear you'll have to deal with a lot worse!", Geet said in rage.

"Geet calm down."

"No, I won't calm down. Look at what you've done. You've hurt yourself so badly, just because you can't control your temper.", she said taking his hand in hers and caressing it.

"Okay, I promise I won't do it again.", Maan said. She made him feel more guilty for the things he said. He had been very harsh to her but she had forgotten all that and could only think of his pain.

He was finally able to calm her down. They changed and went to bed. Geet rested her head on Maan's chest and took comfort in the sound of his rhythmic heart beat. She was very worried for him. His anger was always on the brink and god knows when he would hurt himself more badly. She regretted leaving him behind. He wouldn't have hurt himself if she stayed back to talk to him. "Babaji, aap inka raksha karna.", she prayed. [Translation: "God, please protect him."]

Maan had his arm around Geet. He was glad that she had forgiven him. He thought she would be more angry. But he was surprised at how well she understood him. He hated himself for his own actions. How could he have been so cruel to her? He deliberated that he would never say such things to her again. Then he decided that he would go buy her that same exact white sari that he stained with blood. It looked perfect on her. He really liked it.

Maan and Geet slowly fell asleep, while they pondered away about each other.

Next Part: It's Maan and Geet's one year anniversary, but Maan is not there.

Hello my lovlies! Guys, I have bad news, this friday college begins for me and I'm afraid I won't be able to update as often. I will try my best to update as often as possible becasue I do love writing. But I have to give my school work priority. Well on a lighter note I've written 240 pages of the FF. Yay!! So what did you all think of this part? I know the precap has you a little worried. I want to know what you guys will predit for the next part. Hope you guys enjoyed this. What did you guys think of the dance part? Was it good enough? Do tell. Please LEAVE COMMENTS. 😃
lifesucks123 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Great update I can't believe Mann is not going to be there For there anniversary
maanmishti thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
lovely update. Oh!! precap maan not being on their anniversary so sadddd.