Page 1 of 8

Page 1
Page   of 8
Page 2 Page 8

Perfangel5655

IF-Sizzlerz

Perfangel5655

Posted: 09 July 2010 at 8:24pm | IP Logged
I mean this is just wrong. Few days ago people complained that Shashank was partial toward her daughter for picking her over Armaan. Okay Sure Armaan might be a great doctor but what does that have to do with discipline? Confused Through out dmg history Armaan has never been in love with RULES like Riddhima. He tries to go around them, bend them, play with them. It's not that Rids hasn't broken any rules but usually she tries to follow them to the best of her ability. She does get weak now and then.

Next we move on to Sid. Once again we get Shashank is partial toward his damad. Well lets see, not really. He has always seen Sid as a responsible person. And he is responsible. It has nothing to do with his silly ways to woo his wife. He is pretty good at his job and he usually handles tough situations well. He sees the whole picture. He is not too emotional like Armaan and neither is he too strict like Riddhima. He is in the middle.

Take today for example. Shilpa didn't mean any harm and it was all for fun, but she replaced tetnus shots with sleep walking shot. TETNUS Shocked seriously? this is not a flu shot...tetnus can be fatal. I love Arsh so I am not trying to put them down. But all Armaan said was she was sorry! Shocked
that's it Sorry?? that how a disciplinary officer is suppose to deal with an action such as replacing important shots?

I like all 4 characters, no bias involved in this. It's just weird to see comments that accuse Shashank of being partial when the fans themselves are being partial and highly biased.

Edited by -Nayab- - 17 July 2010 at 10:42am

The following 39 member(s) liked the above post:

jaskiratpandav10books4everhira_87Vineetkharyal06juisalulu99Selena-Sharma.Nitzy..kripsycurry-sistahNikki_Croshni.r3rapunzel84supercool3EmAshMahamdeejagimysterieuxmalluangelMagicalKashStarshineHuesShiningStar18-Doppelganger--Mayu-nyctophiliaNymeriamonar-alimabi-KhaleesiPragzieromiosugar1desigrl05TheBlackJaguarshanti05nisha80Sue101indian_beautyHotMess

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Shashank is not partial, we are though- Warn. Pg 8" in Dill Mill Gaye forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Sue101

IF-Stunnerz

Sue101

Posted: 09 July 2010 at 8:36pm | IP Logged
yaar..Armaan never went against rules...everytime someone would be responsible and our man would try to help them and end up with the blame on him..poor guy, he would never tell the truth but would take the punishment along with other.

Now while taking the injection from Shilpa or Armaan, Shashank clearly said the practise of Sanjeevani how Sr. doctors gets preference to the interns on certain things, then how nice would it be for an intern to go around and instruct the Sr.Doctors on assigning jobs and also getting them disciplined.  There are many more reasons that comes to my mind, but these two seem to be more justifying.

Edited by Sue101 - 09 July 2010 at 8:39pm

The following 19 member(s) liked the above post:

coolsawariyafabulous05Dilushaarmaaniluvuram92Nishitarao-Miya-kweetrockstar-Doppelganger-U_R_Beautiful_Invincible_minchiriddhanoyyehoyyeASALUVZaynoo2320-Amby-_Oishi_blessing-beauty

seert

IF-Rockerz

Posted: 09 July 2010 at 8:49pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 14 member(s) liked the above post:

coolsawariyafabulous05armaaniluvuAmber_1ram92-Miya--Doppelganger-kweetrockstarriddhanZaynoo2320ASALUV-Amby-_Oishi_blessing-beauty

Nikki_C

Goldie

Nikki_C

Posted: 09 July 2010 at 9:20pm | IP Logged
Shanky has made some stupid decisions in the past that have made us dislike him but at the end of the day, he is the most responsible doc in Sanj and a strong character of this show.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Amber_1minchi

-DavneetKaur-

IF-Sizzlerz

-DavneetKaur-

Posted: 09 July 2010 at 9:26pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by seert

I have to disagree with the TM, and agree with Sue on the part that Armaan didn't break rules. Rather he helped his friends in trouble and somehow ALWAYS got blamed for it. I don't understand why there's this preconceived notion of Armaan as the rebel. More than anything it was sad to see Riddhima accuse him of the same. I don't even care about others, i.e. characters and fans.
I'm sorry but I'm not talking as a biased fan and if you want then we can go through instances.
Also how has Sid acted in a truly disciplined fashion? Frankly I completely agree that Shashank is biased against Armaan, and favours Sid. For God's sakes Sid took those vulgar pics with his daughter that then got distributed in the hospital. Also even now he hasn't been the best behaved intern. Romancing your wife on duty in the hospital is a big no no.
Shashank is partial and more than him, Riddhima just took the cake by blasting off at ArSh.

Well said seert..i second watever u said...nothing more to b added from my point of view

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

fabulous05Amber_1riddhanblessing-beauty

mysterieux

IF-Rockerz

mysterieux

Posted: 09 July 2010 at 9:39pm | IP Logged
hey fatsssssssssssssss....I do agreeee...
I dont see Dr. Shashank as being partial.

first of all they were all dancing...during work hours......that is just wrong......they all deserved to been given a peice of shashanks mind.

Ridhima geting angry on armaan and shilpa was wrong..she made mistake tooo.. ....but  she was right to tell them that is was the worng thing to do...but it was also wrong that she was making it personal too

armaan tellin her off was wrong....the shot as you say could have had terrible consequences...apologizing just is not enough and he should have understood that.....

Shilpa playing pranks is allright...but not with medications.

we dont know yet why Sid is made DO we will probably know monday....but just coz he is an intern and just coz he is Dr. Shanshanks SIL does not have to work against him...he has proven time and time again...that he handles responsibility with levelheadedness , pateince and does not run aways when going gets tough.

and how can Dr. Shashank  be regarded as unfair when he impeached his own daughter for not doing her job.

Edited by moviebuff05 - 09 July 2010 at 9:53pm

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

Vineetkharyal06lulu99.Nitzy..kripsydeejagimonarPerfangel5655

luvarti

IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 09 July 2010 at 9:48pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

deejagi

ranjeeta_kaur

Goldie

ranjeeta_kaur

Posted: 09 July 2010 at 10:05pm | IP Logged
I agree that Shilpa took it a bit too far this time..since there were medications involved...but saying Armaan has always bent the rules in the past, that's not really true..there were many times when he was blamed for things he did not even do...in fact, every time something goes wrong in the hospital, it's Armaan's fault....he just took it all in his stride...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

fabulous05Amber_1

Post Reply New Post

Go to top