Frequent Posters

downandout thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Meeta ka bukhar tujhe kaise chadh gaya?😆😆😆😆😆
just_in thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
No kari why would I feel bad. I just asked the question because I thought there was something about sadias post u wanted to question me about.

I asked about RIRO because everything was fine between sara ans RS at that time. Wasn't RS the chief guest?
downandout thumbnail
Originally posted by: just_in

No kari why would I feel bad. I just asked the question because I thought there was something about sadias post u wanted to question me about.

I asked about RIRO because everything was fine between sara ans RS at that time. Wasn't RS the chief guest?

Let Kari the encyclopedia come back. She will know😆😆😆
Sorry for disappearing, was reading something on the forum
downandout thumbnail
Ab tu gayab ho gayi😆😆😆😆😆😆
Did u see the Ragvir scene?
Parul is wearing some very bright nail polish nowadays🤣🤣🤣
It was standing out when she was holding his face.
When Ranvir says 'Anmol se shaadi kar lena', I wanted her to claw his face🤣🤣🤣🤣
-karishma- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

nahi becoz i think tht alekh might get normal but then who knws😕
haan i don't knw wht's wrong. I think things started getting worse during SPAHe was quite happy with yeh rishta team but bidaai and  i was wondering tht why didn't parul and angad thnk him when they received awards😕
downandout thumbnail
Originally posted by: -karishma-

nahi becoz i think tht alekh might get normal but then who knws😕
haan i don't knw wht's wrong. I think things started getting worse during SPAHe was quite happy with yeh rishta team but bidaai and  i was wondering tht why didn't parul and angad thnk him when they received awards😕

But Parul thanked him in GA
Maybe Parul read all the bashing for last year SPA for not naming Kinny and was worried abt naming him this time🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
just_in thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
which ragvir scene? The last one. ya just saw it today. It was great. And I guess officially the last time we r going to see ranveer-ragini together. Thank god atleast it was a long scene.
-karishma- thumbnail
Originally posted by: ragvir101

Ab tu gayab ho gayi😆😆😆😆😆😆

Did u see the Ragvir scene?
Parul is wearing some very bright nail polish nowadays🤣🤣🤣
It was standing out when she was holding his face.
When Ranvir says 'Anmol se shaadi kar lena', I wanted her to claw his face🤣🤣🤣🤣

😲😲😲😲🤣🤣
yaar i didn't even expect tht he will pressurize her like this😡And i finally saw tht epi with audio. It killed me those dialogues killed me😭 Never going to forgive them😡they killed my ragvir
ayways i noticed tht first for few weeks she applied red nailpolish and now purple🤣
-karishma- thumbnail

which ragvir scene? The last one. ya just saw it today. It was great. And I guess officially the last time we r going to see ranveer-ragini together. Thank god atleast it was a long scene.

the long scene where we had been waiting since ages. We finally got it .But had a tragic end😭😭😭 Edited by -karishma- - 13 years ago
downandout thumbnail

And camera Ragini-Ranvir par tha🤣🤣🤣🤣 
I know officially the last😭😭😭😭. Unless something form Anmols POV is left for Monday.