Shravni has cancer? - Page 2

Posted: 13 years ago
this new guy was also Sushants BIL in Kish Desh..and also was in many other shows..

will be the person who unites Arman..
Originally posted by Bolly*_Crazed

then what about her son ?  the last thing I would want is to have Manav and Archana open up a dharam shaala and have a family with 4 kids that arent theirs and 1 that is...that totally ruins the whole 'Pavitra Rista' idea doesnt it ? They ruined the show like that when it came to Kaisa Yeh Pyaar Hai

i totally agree with you they had ruined that show big time if kripa didnt lose her first kid then she would have 4 kids total lol and one was with someone else that is just ehhhhh....... a typical ekta show
OH OK, I get it .
Kool, I think the only person that Archana is obsessed with is Shravani , she doesn't care any more what Manav thinks about her at all...
Originally posted by Bolly*_Crazed

then what about her son ?  the last thing I would want is to have Manav and Archana open up a dharam shaala and have a family with 4 kids that arent theirs and 1 that is...that totally ruins the whole 'Pavitra Rista' idea doesnt it ? They ruined the show like that when it came to Kaisa Yeh Pyaar Hai

Oh you watched KYPH??πŸ˜ƒ
The two beautiful people Angad-Kripa were made parents of 4πŸ˜•, no romance only sacrifice,you are scaring meπŸ˜†

No, no more diseases
She should move out of her own

As they have found competetor for Manav, I want one more person for Shravani, who can adopt both Shravani and Sachu( both are kids πŸ˜†)
And leave the scenario
Originally posted by Tanyaz

Oh I don't want Archana to end up with this creep .Is this her new lead ??
Oh damn , I 'd rather she stays single...Kool , I think yo u  are wrong this time ...
Archana will never encourage o  reven b friendly with a creepy guy like him ...

Oh No... this is terrible . I never thought the writers will do something like this .
Tanya,tht guy is married...so no way is Archu going to end up with him.πŸ˜†...Relax.

What Kool meant was he'll pass lewd remarks to Archu,since she's a divorcee...just like AshwinπŸ˜†
one of the article said slowly they will reveal the new guys  real identity n i think this might be positive n that he might actually not be a poor guy! also u might never know he might end up with choo!
Edited by jaf21 - 13 years ago