Twilight

The Short Second Life of Bree Tanner

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

tvdluverr

tvdluverr

Posted: 09 July 2010 at 3:17pm | IP Logged

Okay. So you guys who have read The Short Second Life of Bree Tanner, how did you find the book? I thought it was amazing! Clap Approve But I do feel sorry for Diego. He was innocent after all. And I feel sorry for Bree too. I mean, if Diego only didn't go to Riley that night ...

He, Bree and Fred could have gotten away! And he could have become Bree's mate. Well, I'm glad for Fred that atleast, he, managed to get away. So, how did you find the book?
And I was pretty surprised with Jane. Well actually I wasn't. She really did know that Victoria had created an army of newborn vampires, and she didn't do anything about it. She waited until after the battle, and she wished for the Cullens to die.
Well anyway .. again .. how did you guys find the book? LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

dreamer_dreams

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "The Short Second Life of Bree Tanner" in Twilight forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

.anjz.

IF-Sizzlerz

.anjz.

Posted: 11 July 2010 at 2:43am | IP Logged
I havnt read the book yet.... Disapprove May b its not out in India yet Ermm anyway, will try to read it asap.. is the author Stephanie Mayer too Question

and the book... Does it mention Edward anywhere?? Is he involved in any which manner?? Ermm

mishthan

Groupbie

mishthan

Posted: 11 July 2010 at 4:02am | IP Logged
I've read it too.....
Bree's character is potrayed fantastically... and yeah i sympathize for Diego too... Poor chap! He shudn't hav gone after Riley that night!
And Fred... Okay, he's fine.. not too amazing!
And then Raoul and Kristie's gang and stuff.... thats pretty scary type bt as usual veeerrryyy well potrayed by Stephenie Meyer..
And the last scene- her meeting wid cullens and stuff... That's fantabulous!!
and the red-headed 'mind-reader'... heheLOLLOL

dreamer_dreams

jiasharma

jiasharma

Posted: 12 July 2010 at 1:13am | IP Logged
I read dat buk...it ws quite n intrstng one....get us to knw hw newbies army ws created...jane's role...hw bree convey all info abt jane involvment to edward...feel bad for Diego,he shud hvn't gone after Riley n cudn't be killed by victoria ...bt dont lyk one thng...bree mentioned edward as either 'Red haired boy' or 'Mind Reader'...though i knw dat she doesn't knw his name...bt lyk a typical edward fan...i missed him in this buk... Smile

tvdluverr

tvdluverr

Posted: 12 July 2010 at 12:51pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -anjz-

I havnt read the book yet.... Disapprove May b its not out in India yet Ermm anyway, will try to read it asap.. is the author Stephanie Mayer too Question

and the book... Does it mention Edward anywhere?? Is he involved in any which manner?? Ermm

Well yes, it is by Stephenie Meyer. The book is about Bree Tanner. It's the newborn in Eclipse. Well, the book is all about life in the newborn army. It is in Bree's point of view. And yes, Edward is mentioned, I won't tell you though, it can remain a surprise, it is better if you read it yourself, the book is amazing! Smile
And it's not out in the UK yet but I managed to read it when Stephenie Meyer put the book online on her website. But it's gone now. She had put it on the 7th June till 5th July. I managed to finish it just on time! Well, I guess you have to wait until it comes out then ... and trust me, the book is amazing! LOL

Angel-Jot.

Angel-Jot.

I-F Crazy Creatives Head, BollyCurry Screen Writer

Posted: 12 July 2010 at 3:09pm | IP Logged
I haven't read it. I read the beginning and put the book down. It seemed boring.

tvdluverr

tvdluverr

Posted: 12 July 2010 at 3:14pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Angad-Kripa#1

I haven't read it. I read the beginning and put the book down. It seemed boring.
Well, trust me .. it's amazing! Smile
It might seem boring at first, even I thought so, but I coninued reading it the next day because I'd really wanted to read it. And as you read along, it becomes more and more interesting, especially at the end. Wink

Angel-Jot.

Post Reply New Post

Go to top