Avatar & Signatures Shop

   

abhayvakil_1992 Gal*C*-FREEBIES+RSTS-148 (Page 7)

Post Reply New Post

Page 7 of 150

chip.

Goldie

chip.

Harry Potter Banner Contest Winner

Joined: 05 September 2008

Posts: 2454

Posted: 20 July 2010 at 5:47am | IP Logged
so, sneha.... i finally uploaded the pics i needed for the sig.... Embarrassed here are the details:

Pics:


http://i25.tinypic.com/sen4g1.jpg

http://i26.tinypic.com/2uosbif.jpg

http://i28.tinypic.com/vfcc4g.jpg


Text:


Chris - The Teen Idol (place this somewhere next to sterling)

Jess - The Small Town Girl (place this somewhere next to danielle)

When opposites attract, their worlds change in a flash...


Size:
500*275px (you could alter it... if it doesn't work for you Wink)

* i know the text is too much... see if you can fit it... otherwise, you could just keep the last line [when opposites...]

Thanks so much, sneha! Hug can't wait to see it.... Wink take your time, though... Embarrassed


EDIT:
if all this causes confusion, you could just ignore everything and do it the way you'd do it...  Embarrassed




Edited by chip86 - 20 July 2010 at 5:49am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

AbhayVakil_1992

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "abhayvakil_1992 Gal*C*-FREEBIES+RSTS-148 (Page 7)" in Avatar & Signatures Shop forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

AbhayVakil_1992

IF-Rockerz

AbhayVakil_1992

Joined: 13 February 2006

Posts: 7307

Posted: 20 July 2010 at 10:36am | IP Logged
Originally posted by chip86

amazing work, sneha! i truly enjoyed going through the update! you rock girl.... Thumbs Up all you need is some recognition and i'm sure you'll be flooded with requests and appreciation.... Wink why don't you invite you friends to your shop?

BTW, i'm snagging the demi sig! Embarrassed

 
Thanks:D Means alot to me:DHeart The reason is I wasnt there for quite a while, so not a lot of people remember me, but I invited a few over, hopefully it all works out..Awww feel free to:D i love that sig, actually came out pretty good lolLOL I love Demi, especially with chad in sonny with a chance

AbhayVakil_1992

IF-Rockerz

AbhayVakil_1992

Joined: 13 February 2006

Posts: 7307

Posted: 20 July 2010 at 10:56am | IP Logged
Originally posted by chip86

so, sneha.... i finally uploaded the pics i needed for the sig.... Embarrassed here are the details:

Pics:


http://i25.tinypic.com/sen4g1.jpg

http://i26.tinypic.com/2uosbif.jpg

http://i28.tinypic.com/vfcc4g.jpg


Text:


Chris - The Teen Idol (place this somewhere next to sterling)

Jess - The Small Town Girl (place this somewhere next to danielle)

When opposites attract, their worlds change in a flash...


Size:
500*275px (you could alter it... if it doesn't work for you Wink)

* i know the text is too much... see if you can fit it... otherwise, you could just keep the last line [when opposites...]

Thanks so much, sneha! Hug can't wait to see it.... Wink take your time, though... Embarrassed


EDIT:
if all this causes confusion, you could just ignore everything and do it the way you'd do it...  Embarrassed


 
Thanks for requestingHug I had time today, so I decided to do this request. To be honest, its one of my favourite sigs after a long while, I guess it was the way the pics worked lolLOL Anything with Sterling Knight for me has to be perfectEmbarrassedHope you like it:) If there is any changes, or if it doesnt meet what you wanted, tell me and ill fix it:) the sig is a little bigger than 500*275 if thats okay, I think its around 544*280, if thats okay, sorry about that..
 
I actually forgot to put their names on it, so I added it to the second sig, chose whichever you like best. Its the same concept for all four of them, but a few different changes. Also I added a few couple of pics because I felt it matched with the idea for two of them:) Oh and i fit all the text in, so Im happy lol ..but tell me if its a little too small..Heres your requestBig smile:
 
For chip86:
http://img718.imageshack.us/img718/1893/chip86a.jpg
 
With their names on it, sorry about forgettting it
 
http://img534.imageshack.us/img534/6116/chip86aa.jpg
 
http://img339.imageshack.us/img339/4561/chip861.jpg
 
http://img441.imageshack.us/img441/2008/chip862.jpg
 
I also made avi's just as a bonus for being an amazing friend, and being the first to request, and also a thank you for the amazing sig you made, and will for sure request more. Non animated and animated:
 
http://img257.imageshack.us/img257/5826/chip86avi.gif
 
http://img40.imageshack.us/img40/7426/chip86avi1.gif
 
http://img705.imageshack.us/img705/9922/chip86avi.jpg
 
Hope you like them, I honestly enjoyed making them
Thanks so much hun for requesting, and feel free to request whenever you want again:D
Any changes please tell me
Feel free to comment, criticize, etc
SnehaBig smile
 
 
 
 
 


Edited by AbhayVakil_1992 - 20 July 2010 at 11:02am

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

chip.cityoflightsDUGGUlicious.PINK.nadaanmasakalli

chip.

Goldie

chip.

Harry Potter Banner Contest Winner

Joined: 05 September 2008

Posts: 2454

Posted: 20 July 2010 at 11:11am | IP Logged
OMG, sneha! i love you! Hug the sigs are brilliant! i totally love all the styles.... but i love you even more for adding extra pics to enhance the style and beauty.... Thumbs Up  and you made it in a jiffy! you're the best... truly! will definitely request often Wink and recommend some friends too... if it's ok with you... Embarrassed

love you loads.... Hug can't stop staring at them..... Day Dreaming love you more... HugHugHug

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

AbhayVakil_1992

AbhayVakil_1992

IF-Rockerz

AbhayVakil_1992

Joined: 13 February 2006

Posts: 7307

Posted: 20 July 2010 at 11:19am | IP Logged
Originally posted by chip86

OMG, sneha! i love you! Hug the sigs are brilliant! i totally love all the styles.... but i love you even more for adding extra pics to enhance the style and beauty.... Thumbs Up  and you made it in a jiffy! you're the best... truly! will definitely request often Wink and recommend some friends too... if it's ok with you... Embarrassed

love you loads.... Hug can't stop staring at them..... Day Dreaming love you more... HugHugHug
 
AWWWWWWWWWWWWWHugThank youuuuuuHeart I loved working with these pics, the emotion between them helped the sig come out :) So Im happy u love itHug Thank you so much means the world to meHugHug I like these two together, but sonny and chad tops my list lol wish they were going out in real life too lol.. and about the reccomendation...awwwwwwHug u would do that for meHug If you dont mind yes..andn thank you so much againHug..And feel free to request whenever u like,:D I will for sure request in urs for a sterling knight and matt lanter one when u open
 
Love you morerHug
SnehaSmile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

chip.

chip.

Goldie

chip.

Harry Potter Banner Contest Winner

Joined: 05 September 2008

Posts: 2454

Posted: 20 July 2010 at 11:45am | IP Logged
sure, i'll do that.... in fact i'll pm my friends just now.... Wink so i see you've watched starstruck too... how did you like it? what was your fav. part? did you happen to visit the official website for the movie? i took the quote for my sig from there... in case you didn't notice... Embarrassed

and sure, you could request whenever you want... Big smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

AbhayVakil_1992

AbhayVakil_1992

IF-Rockerz

AbhayVakil_1992

Joined: 13 February 2006

Posts: 7307

Posted: 20 July 2010 at 12:08pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by chip86

sure, i'll do that.... in fact i'll pm my friends just now.... Wink so i see you've watched starstruck too... how did you like it? what was your fav. part? did you happen to visit the official website for the movie? i took the quote for my sig from there... in case you didn't notice... Embarrassed

and sure, you could request whenever you want... Big smile

 
Thanks:D I will also ask a few of my friends too:) Big smile I watched Startstruck but I wasnt a huge fan of it..But Sterling Knight was amazing lolEmbarrassed I loved the part where he was singing at this party his family threw, the hero song..so adorable lol..He plays the guitar amazing! lol..i had no clue actually about the website, but Ill for sure try to find it:) Awww I didnt notice it, but I forgot to write when I put ur request on that I love that line about the opposites attract..its so true and cute
 
Oh can I PM my request or do I post it in ur shop?

chip.

Goldie

chip.

Harry Potter Banner Contest Winner

Joined: 05 September 2008

Posts: 2454

Posted: 20 July 2010 at 12:31pm | IP Logged
yeah the part where he sings the hero song was amazing...! Smile especially when jess begins to develop a soft corner for him... Wink so you didn't go visit the website? well, here's the link:


http://tv.disney.go.com/disneychannel/originalmovies/starstruck/?int_cmp=dcom_sta_dcom_tv_nav_ico__Intl


you may have to be patient for the intro to load... Wink but i assure you it's worth it... Big smile

my shop is closed at the moment... busy with work... Confused but i could take one request at a time... you could pm it to me... Wink

Post Reply New Post

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Topic Starter Replies Views Last Post
||PhoenixCreations||Open||Freebies WakeUpSid Pg2||

2 3 4

xxXAanchaLXxx 27 1342 02 September 2009 at 10:02pm
By sindhyaa.
s_dmg | CLOSED | Reqs&Freebies-Page 97 & 104

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 105 106

untamedvampire 842 20924 27 September 2008 at 5:04pm
By -SilentLove-

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Avatar & Signatures Shop Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

 

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.