abhayvakil_1992 Gal*C*-FREEBIES+RSTS-148 (Page 5)

Post Reply New Post

Page 5 of 150

AbhayVakil_1992

IF-Rockerz

AbhayVakil_1992

Posted: 15 July 2010 at 7:53pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ainun

^^

Yeahhh same, I didnt come on for a long 1 or 2 years i think ! ahha was so busy with everything ! omg your in canada??? i got my g1, im getting lessons now to get my g2 ! i hope i pass :D congratulations!!! aww thank youuu soo much, im glad you did, oh that was so long ago ! well my gallery was closed because of inactivity and i dont know if i should open it again as i dont know if ill be active enough but im open to take pm requests anytime ! LOOL i can do sigs as i do make them for challenges, oh well im still debating whether to tell Khushi to open it up again?!? anyways im so glad that your back once again hun, do keep updating sweety ! you're welcome :D LOOOL

Yeah I am:D Moved here like 9 years ago.. awww thank you(L) I love the feeling of getting it..I had a really bad grade 12 year..so it feels good:D Aww good luck with the lessons:) its fun when you start getting used to it..:) yeah my other gallery got closed too cause of the inactivity..:) lol  so I opened another one.. lol..if you do open ur gallery can I request please? :D And for sure will update soon again..though I dont think alot of people like my creations lol:S thanks again(L)

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "abhayvakil_1992 Gal*C*-FREEBIES+RSTS-148 (Page 5)" in Avatar & Signatures Shop forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

ROBlicious.

IF-Sizzlerz

ROBlicious.

Posted: 15 July 2010 at 8:04pm | IP Logged
Awesomeeeeeeeeee JOB! lovely Work.

AbhayVakil_1992

IF-Rockerz

AbhayVakil_1992

Posted: 15 July 2010 at 8:51pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by xoHarshaxo

Awesomeeeeeeeeee JOB! lovely Work.

Thank youBig smile

click to zoom

Thanks to everyone that commented..they mean so much to me..Smile Heres a new update, I kind of like the way this turned out..
Credit also goes to swimchick.net
for the textures

Kristin Cavallari-The Hills

I tried two different ways..one with a border and one without..
Tell me which one you like better
And tell me how i can improve

click to zoom

click to zoom

http://img819.imageshack.us/img819/9246/kristincavallari.jpg
http://img101.imageshack.us/img101/9020/kristincavallaria.jpg
http://img28.imageshack.us/img28/5206/updateo.jpg

Please feel free to comment, criticize, etc
And remember to also hit the like button:)
Thank you

ALSO
DONT cut out any parts
DONT claim these as your own
DONT copy my style
DONT hotlink

Thanks
Sneha

Edited by AbhayVakil_1992 - 15 July 2010 at 8:54pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

chip.ShaFiLICIOUSAS..

ShaFiLICIOUS

IF-Stunnerz

ShaFiLICIOUS

Posted: 15 July 2010 at 8:56pm | IP Logged
gorgeous update hun :]

AbhayVakil_1992

IF-Rockerz

AbhayVakil_1992

Posted: 15 July 2010 at 8:58pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ShaFiLICIOUS

gorgeous update hun :]

Thank you so much hunSmile

Edited by AbhayVakil_1992 - 15 July 2010 at 8:58pm

AbhayVakil_1992

IF-Rockerz

AbhayVakil_1992

Posted: 16 July 2010 at 12:28pm | IP Logged
No one likes themUnhappy

chip.

Goldie

chip.

Harry Potter Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 18 July 2010 at 6:36pm | IP Logged
hey sneha... congrats on opening up a shop........ nice to know you're through with high school Star

wow! your creations are really good... and i mean it... i especially like your colorization style... totally new Thumbs Up i'm in love with the sig you're currently using.... Heart

if it isn't a bother, do let me know when you next update.... Wink

Edited by chip86 - 18 July 2010 at 6:37pm

AbhayVakil_1992

IF-Rockerz

AbhayVakil_1992

Posted: 18 July 2010 at 9:27pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by chip86

hey sneha... congrats on opening up a shop........ nice to know you're through with high school Star

wow! your creations are really good... and i mean it... i especially like your colorization style... totally new Thumbs Up i'm in love with the sig you're currently using.... Heart

if it isn't a bother, do let me know when you next update.... Wink

Heyy:)
Thanks:D Love the fact that highschool is done.. though the stress level is about to get scarier for me with uni..lol:D but this summer is amazing for me lol:D Making creations, reading, drawing, hanging out with friends, doing everything I shut off for a whole year lol..
Thank you so much about the creations commentHeart Means a lot to me:) Love your creations too:) Awww and thanks, lol hes probably on her mind quite a bit so I was like why not make a sig using that concept:D love sonny and chadHeart

And will for sure pm you whenever I update

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

chip.

Post Reply New Post

Go to top