abhayvakil_1992 Gal*C*-FREEBIES+RSTS-148 (Page 3)

Post Reply New Post

Page 3 of 150

Fabolous_Dreamz

IF-Dazzler

Fabolous_Dreamz

Posted: 10 July 2010 at 5:23pm | IP Logged
OMG...ur creationz r simplyy amazing..totally luv'd it..will defo make a req in d future..<3

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

AbhayVakil_1992

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "abhayvakil_1992 Gal*C*-FREEBIES+RSTS-148 (Page 3)" in Avatar & Signatures Shop forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

*Devanshi*

IF-Rockerz

*Devanshi*

Posted: 10 July 2010 at 5:33pm | IP Logged
OMG.. amazing creations.. Don't know if u can recollect but in August 2006 I had requested in the request thread of AS section and u were the first person who made me animated text on request. I still have ur PM.. 4 years have passed since then.. Glad to see your creations again.. Is this place open for request? Would luv to request again n again.

AbhayVakil_1992

AbhayVakil_1992

IF-Rockerz

AbhayVakil_1992

Posted: 10 July 2010 at 7:20pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Fabolous_Dreamz

OMG...ur creationz r simplyy amazing..totally luv'd it..will defo make a req in d future..<3

Thank you soo much:)Embarrassed And feel free to request whenever you like:)

Originally posted by *Devanshi*

OMG.. amazing creations.. Don't know if u can recollect but in August 2006 I had requested in the request thread of AS section and u were the first person who made me animated text on request. I still have ur PM.. 4 years have passed since then.. Glad to see your creations again.. Is this place open for request? Would luv to request again n again.

Thank you soo muchEmbarrassed mmmm... sorry I dont remember that request..i have a really horrible memory sometimes.. lol:) But if you have the animation, please feel free to post it..I wanna see how it was:) yeah for sure..feel free to request as many times as you want..Embarrassed

AbhayVakil_1992

IF-Rockerz

AbhayVakil_1992

Posted: 10 July 2010 at 8:22pm | IP Logged

UPDATE

Thank you all for the amazing comments..They mean so much to me..For those who've asked about requesting, please feel free to request but one request at a time please per each person and also try to provide pictures if you can..thanks again for all the comments..

Just a little update, I love these pics of Kristen Stewart and I felt that I had to make a sig out of it.. I like the way it turned out.

I tried a different kind of colorization thing, tell me what you think of it
 Feel free to comment,criticize, and use

Luv SnehaEmbarrassed

Edited by AbhayVakil_1992 - 10 July 2010 at 8:25pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

VeeeDeeeROBlicious.

*Devanshi*

IF-Rockerz

*Devanshi*

Posted: 10 July 2010 at 9:36pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by AbhayVakil_1992

Thank you soo muchEmbarrassedmmmm... sorry I dont remember that request..i have a really horrible memory sometimes.. lol:) But if you have the animation, please feel free to post it..I wanna see how it was:) yeah for sure..feel free to request as many times as you want..Embarrassed

I don't blame for not recollecting it since it was about 4 years ago and then I haven't been active much in this section. here is the text I had requested. It was Friendship day animated text.

Going to request and the new siggy of Kristen luks FAB and colour scheme even goes down well.. Keep it up..

AbhayVakil_1992

-Diya-

IF-Rockerz

-Diya-

Posted: 11 July 2010 at 4:18am | IP Logged
nice work

AbhayVakil_1992

AbhayVakil_1992

IF-Rockerz

AbhayVakil_1992

Posted: 11 July 2010 at 9:08am | IP Logged

Originally posted by AbhayVakil_1992

Thank you soo muchEmbarrassedmmmm... sorry I dont remember that request..i have a really horrible memory sometimes.. lol:) But if you have the animation, please feel free to post it..I wanna see how it was:) yeah for sure..feel free to request as many times as you want..Embarrassed

I don't blame for not recollecting it since it was about 4 years ago and then I haven't been active much in this section. here is the text I had requested. It was Friendship day animated text.

Going to request and the new siggy of Kristen luks FAB and colour scheme even goes down well.. Keep it up..

Embarrassed It came out pretty ok lol:D Hopefully it was helpful for what you needed and met what you wanted.. Awwww thank you soo muchEmbarrassed Yeah for sure, request whenever

Originally posted by -Diya-

nice work

Thank youEmbarrassed

ROBlicious.

IF-Sizzlerz

ROBlicious.

Posted: 11 July 2010 at 8:56pm | IP Logged
Awesome JOb.

AbhayVakil_1992

Post Reply New Post

Go to top