abhayvakil_1992 Gal*C*-FREEBIES+RSTS-148 - Page 3

Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by *Devanshi*

I don't blame for not recollecting it since it was about 4 years ago and then I haven't been active much in this section. here is the text I had requested. It was Friendship day animated text.

Going to request and the new siggy of Kristen luks FAB and colour scheme even goes down well.. Keep it up..

😳 It came out pretty ok lol:D Hopefully it was helpful for what you needed and met what you wanted.. Awwww thank you soo much😳 Yeah for sure, request whenever

Originally posted by -Diya-

nice work

Thank you😳
Originally posted by xoHarshaxo

Awesome JOb.

Thanks😳
OOMFFGG  =O

The Jacolla & the 3rd sig rocks :D

Love the way your sigs come out ;)
I'll deffo req later (:

All the best :)
Originally posted by Pari_Rinki

OOMFFGG  =O

The Jacolla & the 3rd sig rocks :D

Love the way your sigs come out ;)
I'll deffo req later (:

All the best :)

Thanks😳 I love the way the Jacob and Bella sig turned out too..so thanks alot😳 And feel free to request whenever u like..😳

UPDATE

Thank you guys for the amazing comments, hopefully more people like my creations:D Heres an update of some siggy's that I made through the days..For some of them I tried different colouring stuff, different styles, tell me how they turned out:D

This update consits of:
Hayden Panetteire
Demi Lovato and Sterling Knight
Sterling Knight😍 (Love him)
I Hate Luv Story's
90210-Not my best, but love this show:D Liam,Matt Lanter is dreamy😍😍😍

Like the way this turned out

Tried two different styles but even though they look rather the same, please tell me which one is better..These two are so cute together

Links:
https://img824.imageshack.us/img824/2158/90210y.jpg
https://img804.imageshack.us/img804/3002/haydenpanettiere.jpg
https://img3.imageshack.us/img3/2710/ihateluvstorys.jpg
https://img9.imageshack.us/img9/5333/sterlingknightt.jpg
https://img202.imageshack.us/img202/8728/sterlingknightanddemilo.jpg
https://img210.imageshack.us/img210/8728/sterlingknightanddemilo.jpg

Feel free to comment, criticize, etc

Sneha😳

Edited by AbhayVakil_1992 - 13 years ago
omg snehaaaa !! missed you so much, & guess what i just graduated too and going into uni this fall !! ahah we both 92 babies :D ! and your update WOW !! they're gorgeous, splendid hun, i havent been on i-f for a while now and looking at all these creations are so refreshing, truly a treat for my eyes ! i feel like to start making sigs again, idk though :S ! LOOOL anyways i loved all your creations especially this last one, the haydon one and also the demi & sterling knight ones ! & your awesome , keep it up :D, congo on new gallery btw !
Originally posted by ainun

omg snehaaaa !! missed you so much, & guess what i just graduated too and going into uni this fall !! ahah we both 92 babies :D ! and your update WOW !! they're gorgeous, splendid hun, i havent been on i-f for a while now and looking at all these creations are so refreshing, truly a treat for my eyes ! i feel like to start making sigs again, idk though :S ! LOOOL anyways i loved all your creations especially this last one, the haydon one and also the demi & sterling knight ones ! & your awesome , keep it up :D, congo on new gallery btw !

HEYYYY:D😃
Omg I missed you too..I havent been on IF in like 7 months
Grade 12 was insane..you know what i mean..
So glad thats over.. lol
Awwww congrats:D
Oh yeah this year i love being a 92 baby cuase we both are FINALLY done highschool lol
One of the best feelings ever
OH and guess what
I GOT MY G2!!!
today:)
Omg this day cant get any better
Though its almost done for me
but what a great day:")
Awww you should make creations:D
Your creations are amazing!!
I remember the zac efron one you made me..
I LOVED IT
and i still do
and I have it saved it
If  you start makign creations
Im so requesting
and thank you sooooooooo much<3
All the comments also yours means so much to me:):)
Thanks again hun<3<3
Sneha
^^

Yeahhh same, I didnt come on for a long 1 or 2 years i think ! ahha was so busy with everything ! omg your in canada??? i got my g1, im getting lessons now to get my g2 ! i hope i pass :D congratulations!!! aww thank youuu soo much, im glad you did, oh that was so long ago ! well my gallery was closed because of inactivity and i dont know if i should open it again as i dont know if ill be active enough but im open to take pm requests anytime ! LOOL i can do sigs as i do make them for challenges, oh well im still debating whether to tell Khushi to open it up again?!? anyways im so glad that your back once again hun, do keep updating sweety ! you're welcome :D LOOOL
Edited by ainun - 13 years ago
Originally posted by ainun

^^

Yeahhh same, I didnt come on for a long 1 or 2 years i think ! ahha was so busy with everything ! omg your in canada??? i got my g1, im getting lessons now to get my g2 ! i hope i pass :D congratulations!!! aww thank youuu soo much, im glad you did, oh that was so long ago ! well my gallery was closed because of inactivity and i dont know if i should open it again as i dont know if ill be active enough but im open to take pm requests anytime ! LOOL i can do sigs as i do make them for challenges, oh well im still debating whether to tell Khushi to open it up again?!? anyways im so glad that your back once again hun, do keep updating sweety ! you're welcome :D LOOOL

Yeah I am:D Moved here like 9 years ago.. awww thank you(L) I love the feeling of getting it..I had a really bad grade 12 year..so it feels good:D Aww good luck with the lessons:) its fun when you start getting used to it..:) yeah my other gallery got closed too cause of the inactivity..:) lol  so I opened another one.. lol..if you do open ur gallery can I request please? :D And for sure will update soon again..though I dont think alot of people like my creations lol:S thanks again(L)