Page 3 of 5

Page 1 Page 2
Page   of 5
Page 4 Page 5

Khula_Saand

IF-Rockerz

Khula_Saand

Posted: 12 July 2010 at 9:54am | IP Logged
CID should come with Men in Black dress. Black coats , pants white shirts and colored ties.Of course black boots. Just as they were in the namecasting when Daksh was in the team.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Wardrobe Of a Cop???? (Page 3)" in CID forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

sneh.

Goldie

sneh.

Posted: 12 July 2010 at 10:01am | IP Logged
hehehe If possible I could have stole Daya sir's heart nyways amongst all his coats somehow i like him in black but hate him him in that grey 1, he woore the same when we saw them shoot mauka mila nai yaar warna usse chura kar, aise jagah chupa deti ki asli CID ko bhi nai milta LOL

Princess13.

Goldie

Princess13.

Posted: 12 July 2010 at 10:02am | IP Logged
Originally posted by CID_HD

CID should come with Men in Black dress. Black coats , pants white shirts and colored ties.Of course black boots. Just as they were in the namecasting when Daksh was in the team.

it would be a great costumeSmile

but after some while we would definitely get obsessed with the repective costume

Shagnika

IF-Rockerz

Shagnika

Posted: 12 July 2010 at 10:35am | IP Logged
Originally posted by drilabh

Its surprising that no one can speak against the costume department except of course Singh sir! @Shaggy- Did u even mention to anyone on the sets about this? God! I really wished u and Sneha had d chance to steal u knw wat LOL
Yes we did mention it to satish dubey!! Actually i forces sneha di n ujjwala di to speak abt it!   LOL LOL but he said, costume dept ka kaam
hai.. Nobody interferes!!! Angry

visrom

IF-Veteran Member

visrom

Posted: 16 December 2010 at 10:39pm | IP Logged

Actually I was getting bored today and needed something to cheer me up. I decided to see our dear Daya's dance once again on youtube.

I thought that the costumes worn on CID are all decided by the costume designer. But now realised that there is one T-shirt which Daya wore in CID which he also wore in Jhalak. Is the costume designer the same guy or is that T-shirt Daya's own?

Have a look.

And just look at the difference in picture quality. Daya looks so much better in the Jhalak picture. his skin looks more clear there.

Edited by visrom - 16 December 2010 at 10:45pm

Chiinnu

IF-Sizzlerz

Chiinnu

Posted: 16 December 2010 at 10:48pm | IP Logged
yepp...I noticed this as well.

guess it is Daya's own !

In CID sets , they are using lights that make actors ugly.

Saadrita

IF-Dazzler

Saadrita

Posted: 17 December 2010 at 8:31am | IP Logged
Yeah I noticed the T-shirt as well. FW can hire lights from the JDJ sets.Wink

Shagnika

IF-Rockerz

Shagnika

Posted: 17 December 2010 at 12:04pm | IP Logged
Well as far as i know, many of the coats and shirts are their ownLOL

Post Reply New Post

Go to top