Page 1
Page   of 5
Page 3 Page 5

prabha.

IF-Rockerz

prabha.

Posted: 09 July 2010 at 9:33pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Shagnika

as far as i remember, people like Muskaan, aditi, kaveri, divyana etc had their hair open!!!( i know its stupid) but i cant recollect much incidences where they were paying more attention to their hair during a chase scene or a scene where u are holding a criminal!!!OuchOuch

Yeah that absurdness has been on for too long. How stupid it used to look. I remember in Traitors in CID, it felt like Muskaan was doing a shampoo ad while chasing the criminals. I wonder how non realizes that it is pure silly. AND adjusting hair wile pointing a gun DeadDeadDead

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Wardrobe Of a Cop???? (Page 2)" in CID forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Shagnika

IF-Rockerz

Shagnika

Posted: 09 July 2010 at 9:43pm | IP Logged
@VISROM i have taken it for granted that they wont buy anything for Abhijeet... they just dont want to.. They feel he is fone wid the same clothes! Isilie bola maine, better buy something for their favourite newcomers!!!!Ouch

visrom

IF-Veteran Member

visrom

Posted: 09 July 2010 at 9:53pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Shagnika

@VISROM i have taken it for granted that they wont buy anything for Abhijeet... they just dont want to.. They feel he is fone wid the same clothes! Isilie bola maine, better buy something for their favourite newcomers!!!!Ouch
Maybe we all should buy him a new shirt. That might help.

prabha.

IF-Rockerz

prabha.

Posted: 09 July 2010 at 9:59pm | IP Logged

Kya pata yaar he may have got new shirts under those horrid coats. The coats are same. Daya Sir has got a new set possibly Abhi Sir too, par shirt dikhe to pata chalega na.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

visrom

prabha.

IF-Rockerz

prabha.

Posted: 09 July 2010 at 10:02pm | IP Logged

Yaar can someone please steal Abhi Sir's coats and burn them please. Shagnika you were on the set na, you should have done something about this Big smile

sakshya

Shagnika

IF-Rockerz

Shagnika

Posted: 09 July 2010 at 10:05pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by prabha.

Yaar can someone please steal Abhi Sir's coats and burn them please. Shagnika you were on the set na, you should have done something about this Big smile

Really?? actually main Make -up room jaane ki jid hi isilie kar rahi thi...LOLLOL lekin jaake dekha kuch nahi hai!! instead that was kept in the forensic lab....LOLLOL lekin kamre mein bahut koi tha! possible nahi tha...LOLLOL

prabha.

debayon

IF-Sizzlerz

debayon

Posted: 10 July 2010 at 7:51am | IP Logged
Well, the ideal wardrobe should be khaki shirt and trousers, but since this is CID, it's obviously plainclothes.

IMO, it should be checkered/striped/plain white shirts over black suits(optional).And the trousers can be black or khaki colored. Smile

suhaani.cidmjht

IF-Rockerz

suhaani.cidmjht

Posted: 12 July 2010 at 9:32am | IP Logged
Its surprising that no one can speak against the costume department except of course Singh sir! @Shaggy- Did u even mention to anyone on the sets about this? God! I really wished u and Sneha had d chance to steal u knw wat LOL

Post Reply New Post

Go to top