Page 1 of 5

Page 1
Page   of 5
Page 2 Page 5

prabha.

IF-Rockerz

prabha.

Posted: 09 July 2010 at 1:57pm | IP Logged

I know we have been discussing wardrobe of the team in various threads and this possibly does not need a new thread but I could not help it. JUST LOOK AT THIS

Just see what Kajal is wearing. Open Hair Angry, Pencil Heels in a chase scene Angry, her pink shirt Dead, the whole outfit Dead, WHAT NON-SENSE is this. Is this how a cop should be dressed. In right most corner you can see she is pointing a gun at the criminal on one side, looking the other way, busy adjusting her open HAIR Shocked. An open invitation for criminals to attack. Why is her hair open on the crime scene when firing can happen any moment. Why are these people behind making a mockery of the show???? IS THIS A JOKE?

First of all you get a new useless character, contributing zilch to the show. If nothing else atleast she can look like a cop. Is that too much to ask for? She is by far the worst dressed cop ever on CID. Seriously what is the Costume Designer thinking. This actress Jasveer said it was her dream to play a cop. So what is her input, her preparation for the role. I see nothing. Its sad to see no effort being taken.

Edited by prabha. - 09 July 2010 at 8:24pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

LINSA

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Wardrobe Of a Cop????" in CID forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

visrom

IF-Veteran Member

visrom

Posted: 09 July 2010 at 6:36pm | IP Logged
That stupid coat looks worse from the back...see Abhijeet in Coma for that. They are so horrible that they might break the code of conduct of our forum.

Chiinnu

IF-Sizzlerz

Chiinnu

Posted: 09 July 2010 at 7:39pm | IP Logged
better to say... what a hair style for a cop

Bhavanab

Coolbie

Bhavanab

Posted: 09 July 2010 at 8:35pm | IP Logged
Exactly !! she's more busy setting her hair that doing work,look at the Tasha,the way her hair is tightly put into a bun is what a cop's hairstly should be like,after Asha she's the only one who's keeps her hair proerly,and mainly this coat really pisses me off,it's indeed eird and looks horrible as said by Visrom from the back and doesn't she change the dress at all ?? always the same pink shirt and always the same coat,I can wait for Abhi sir's wardribe change but she needs to change immediately

sakshya

Groupbie

sakshya

Posted: 09 July 2010 at 9:10pm | IP Logged
ya the cops hair style should not be loose or free.

lavanya also used to wear such heels,how can they walk/run with such heels as a cop.

the above coat or vest is much better than her other coat.

prabha.

IF-Rockerz

prabha.

Posted: 09 July 2010 at 9:11pm | IP Logged
Show her some footage of Asha and tell her to take tips on how a Lady Cop should be. Tasha theek hui to yeh madam aa gayi. She really puts me off.

Shagnika

IF-Rockerz

Shagnika

Posted: 09 July 2010 at 9:24pm | IP Logged
More than the dresses..its important how you carry yourself...

as far as i remember, people like Muskaan, aditi, kaveri, divyana etc had their hair open!!!( i know its stupid) but i cant recollect much incidences where they were paying more attention to their hair during a chase scene or a scene where u are holding a criminal!!!OuchOuch

Forget abt heels... they are absolutely absurd!!!! and these new ppl have been given nothing but 2 dresses each! Sachin a black n blue shirt and Kaajal, most probably just one pink shirt.DeadDead

What bakwaas is this going on???? Abhi sir ko kuch naya to denge nahi..at least Kaajal ko kuch dedo....ShockedAngry

visrom

IF-Veteran Member

visrom

Posted: 09 July 2010 at 9:32pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Shagnika

What bakwaas is this going on???? Abhi sir ko kuch naya to denge nahi..at least Kaajal ko kuch dedo....ShockedAngry

No way!!!! If they decide to buy some clothes, they had better buy it for Abhijeet first.

Post Reply New Post

Go to top