Political shenanigans and manipulations

MERARAI thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Will the educated lot in the Sax family ever learn to treat the bahu in the house with respect? Adarsh made sure his wife was asleep before he gathered  the rest of his family and decided to have an impromptu late-night emergency conference to discuss Prof.s stay in jail. When Komal surprises them with an appearance they all decide to take mouna-vrata right then and there. No wonder she talks to them rudely. They do treat her like a pariah in that house.😕

Prof. meanwhile decided to tell the inspector that he needs to face punishment for his actions and played the truthful self-righteous card. Will someone please remind the Prof. that he is a Class A hypocrite. Where was his truthful self-righteousness when he asked Prats to hide the truth and by extension lie to her husband about Angad's reappearance in their lives?

Krishna now knows that Angad was bothering the Sax family again. How long will it take him to trash the truth out of Jugnu and Unlucky before all the sordid details come to light  or Angad comes back to tellKrishna more twisted lies. The Prof. and his family including Prats who can't seem to distance herself from her maike will have to face Krishna anger, and rightfully so, for hiding the truth from him and SS's wrath if it affects his elections.  Educated brains seem to have gone on an extended vacation by the way they have been behaving almost from the beginning of the show.😕

SS was like a horse with blinders on. He was focused on winning the elections and didn't want anything interfering with his plans. He specifically told Amma to make sure Prats stays away from her maike. He even went so far as to tell Komal there would be no contacts with her until after the elections. 

Right on cue, Prats overheard her sasurji talking to Komal about Prof. staying in jail for a while. As always the case with Prats she paces in her bedroom, makes sure she gets a sleeping Krishna's attention and talks him into agreeing to take her to her maike in the morning. Talk about manipulation, pillow talk variety, when wives talk their husbands into doing their bidding.  Yet another example of her using Krishna for her own agenda. It's always been "what have you done for me lately" in the way she manipulates him to do things her way and it almost always has to do with her maike's issues.

SS and Katra Naresh were spinning their own web and saying whatever it took to ensure that the Angad biradari vote back was guaranteed.  Will Krishna see his father's manipulations and lies for the sake of politics and topple his plans by outing that Angad was alive after he meets him in the coming weeks?😲

Amma tried to stop Mr. & Mrs. Baba from going to his sasural but Krishna being a henpecked husband lately argues with Amma and leaves the house. After a very long time Amma got her prasad from SS once again for not stopping Krishna and Prats from going to her maike. This is bound to fuel the rage and hatred Amma feels for Prats even more.

The lava is boiling and gaining more steam..............the eruptions are not too far away. When it happens there is going to be mayhem and hell in both households of gigantic proportions and the fallout will be anyone's guess. But right at the center of all this will be Krishna and Prats's marriage barely hanging by a thread.

After a tiresome week of SS's political plans and Prof. and his family's notanki, are we all in agreement that we are glad that this week's episodes are over.😲🥱😕 Hopefully the next week will be a more happy one for viewers with some happy and funny scenes.😃 But with the current storylines that seems likes a pipe-dream. We can hope though, can't we?.😕😲😃
😲
Chalbo. abhi bolbo yaar!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

koolsadhu1000 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Three things :
Pratigya was way out of line today . Her Father is the one at fault here . He has put ALL , including his own family and his beti's sasur in deep trouble with his unbending , impulsive , stupid behaviour . SS gave him a full chance to come out of jail , but he did NOT relent . Then SS started thinking of winning his own election instead of wasting time after that stupid loser .Where is SS wrong in this ? So how dare Pratigya stop there and tell her sasur I will not let him languish in jail etc etc as if her sasur was responsible for the Prof being in jail ? Her jackass dad went to jail of his own volition ..........how about pulling him up for his thoughtless acts for a change ? And on what basis was she flying anyways , what does she have , money for lawyer , contacts , what to get Dad out of jail ? All she had was Krisna and she laid guilt trip on him , fixed him with her glares and off he trotted along , uncaring about his dads elections , like a henpecked wuss .
Krishna is horrible as a son . This time , after witnessing how SS did try to get the Prof out , instead of supporting him in election time , he is supporting his stupid wife and his even more stupid sasur . The way he just flicked his mom off and went was AWFUL . He shud have told Pratigya, all my sympathies but Ur dad has INVITED this and nobody can help him , Im sorry I have my duties as a son too . My Dad is not going to even meet Komal till election time , so u forget going there and all . If Komal can stay away for so long , so can u .
I actually felt sorry for Amma today . For no fault of hers she got slapped , only coz of Krishna.Not to mention , insulted in front of his wife . I can relate to her pain , truly it is awful not to be valued on any level and to be treated like garbage by both husband and son .
The day Amma shows Krishna that the wife he was supporting even at the cost of his Dad losing the elections was actually lying to him all along and even using him shamelessly by laying guilt trips on him , will be a field day for me. She does not have an ounce of gratitude in her for his support , the way she accepts it as if it was due to her as a RIGHT [ when she gives him NOTHING  in return] really puts me off as a viewer . Its High time she  accepts that her family is as dysfunctional as the Singhs .
And I really dont see why SS shud not fight dirty to win the elections .He is contesting for the elections , its not a joke , his political opponents r doing the same thing . It is WAR time , why shud he limit himself due to his stupid Samdhi . If Elections r SS's goal , fine . Revenge was Pratigyas goal wasnt it and it was a negative goal , not very positive .She shud not even dare to complain that SS is using her dad nd her , SHE used this marraige as a platform for getting her high of sabak seekhana . Who is she to lecture about usage .
rightchoice thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Kools, Krishna did think about his father and he said to Pratigya that if Bauji is saying until elections means they have to wait month or two to get Prof out of jail. He only agreed to take Pratigya to meet her mother. That's after Pratigya requesting him to take her....So although he was insensitive to his mom, he was already agreed by then to take Pratigya to her maika.
koolsadhu1000 thumbnail

Originally posted by: rightchoice

Kools, Krishna did think about his father and he said to Pratigya that if Bauji is saying until elections means they have to wait month or two to get Prof out of jail. He only agreed to take Pratigya to meet her mother. That's after Pratigya requesting him to take her....So although he was insensitive to his mom, he was already agreed by then to take Pratigya to her maika.

Nevertheless after his mom told him that Bauji had specifically told him NOT to go , he shud have at least waited till his father came back to thrash this out with him and to know his fathers POV . His father has done so much for him , how about doing sumthing for his dad for a change . Why shud HIS dad pay for Shyamjis mistake ? His Dad had not dreamt in his wildest dreams that his stupid samdhi was gonna go and fling mud on everyones face with his nonsensical stand . Why shud Pratigya have HER way all the time , how about giving HER a few sabaks about the realities of life and growing up .That the full world does not revolve around HER and HER dad . He is trying to suppress truths , and she is accusing SS of trying to suppress her dad in prison .SS didnt put him there , the fool went there voluntarily . Komal shud SLAP pratigya , truly .
Edited by koolsadhu1000 - 13 years ago
rightchoice thumbnail
Manipulation....see she didn't even go near Krishna and wake him up to share her anxiety. She made him to ask about her worries by himself by showing her dissatisfaction, stare, expression and innocently asked, can't you do anything?

Emotional atyachaar on Krishna?
koolsadhu1000 thumbnail

Originally posted by: rightchoice

Manipulation....see she didn't even go near Krishna and wake him up to share her anxiety. She made him to ask about her worries by himself by showing her dissatisfaction, stare, expression and innocently asked, can't you do anything?

Emotional atyachaar on Krishna?

Yes . In a way it is manipulation only .With what face is she asking him cant u do something now ? I thought she had the guts to get up and walk out , head held high , alone . Why she needed Krishna to go with her to Manfordgunj ? See how smart she is .....when things r NOT in her control she uses him to get what she wants then drops him like a hot potato once her use is accomplished by saying u never supported me ever ......like she declared in front of the havan when she spilled out she was not pregnant .

I am very disappointed with the way they r showing Krishna nowdays . He has zero loyalty towards his own parents while Pratigya has full loyalty to her stupid maayka.
Love-u-all thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
This thread is going to get us through this weekend. I love this forum and and interesting POVs more then the serial it self. 😆
Edited by SAM2U - 13 years ago
koolsadhu1000 thumbnail
Not just that the stupid Saxes were all gathered secretly after ensuring that Komal slept [ how disgusting they are truly]  to plan further strategies and not let her know the REAL secrets of their family . Adarsh actually peeped and ensured , the coward, and tiptoed back to talk to his family . And on Komals face they do Komal beta Komal Beta. Komal was so right in detecting their hypocrisy and throwing away the Aarti Thaali . Truly they desrve this .
I hope Komal finds out about the kidnapping and tells SS  about it and SS uses it to win the election by pretending to be maganimous about accepting a bahu who has stayed one night with a low life like Angad and at the same time points out to Krishna how much Pratigya was lying to him all along and drives a wedge between Krishna and Pratigya . She desrves to be used just the way she used a holy platform like marraige for her sabak seekhana agenda .
Edited by koolsadhu1000 - 13 years ago
rightchoice thumbnail

Originally posted by: koolsadhu1000

<font color="#990000">Nevertheless after his mom told him that Bauji had specifically told him NOT to go , he shud have at least waited till his father came back to thrash this out with him and to know his fathers POV . His father has done so much for him , how about doing sumthing for his dad for a change . Why shud HIS dad pay for Shyamjis mistake ? His Dad had not dreamt in his wildest dreams that his stupid samdhi was gonna go and fling mud on everyones face with his nonsensical stand . Why shud Pratigya have HER way all the time , how about giving HER a few sabaks about the realities of life and growing up .That the full world does not revolve around HER and HER dad . He is trying to suppress truths , and she is accusing SS of trying to suppress her dad in prison .SS didnt put him there , the fool went there voluntarily . Komal shud SLAP pratigya , truly .</font>

Kools, I was commenting on the statement that Krishna did not think about his dad.

But what I see is, he has his own way of analyzing and managing the situation unlike Pratigya who always gets influenced by her father. As per him, Pratigya meeting her maika doesn't hurt his Dad's election. He acknowledged his fathers decision to leave Prof inside the jail till elections are over.

See he is not ready to go against his dad (as of now) just because Pratigya expressed the concern. But she got her wish partially fulfilled to go to Maaika and tomorrow again she will change her tone once reaching Maika to get her dad out of the jail. And I would wait till that time what Krishna's decision would be.

So he is doing his own jugaad to keep both Wife and Father happy at their end.
-Sheena- thumbnail
I wonder when they reach Pratigya's house will Krishna be part of the discussions or conveniently left out like komal.

All this secrecy and dishonesty from all the Suxenas is really offputting especially after we continously hear how principled and upstanding and honest they are.

Pratigya seems to have no problem in keeping her kidnapping a secret when she had difficult in keeping the fake pregnancy a secret.

Why are the Suxenas want to save a marriage that is not worth saving.  She is much happier at her maayka.  How would she convince her father from getting out of jail when others have failed.