Page 1
Page   of 4
Page 2 Page 4

Dancingdoll

IF-Sizzlerz

Dancingdoll

Posted: 09 July 2010 at 1:08pm | IP Logged
Hi Guys,

Writing this update with burnt hands.....and why is tht....My so-called Peach Cobbler, or whatever it was, was such a hit that everyone asked me to cook again.....and I am cooking....ek baar karloon to hi bahut hai and asked to cook again...Me!!! Oh God!! Dead.....One prep in kitchen, I get one burnt mark and right now I have two on  my hand, that implies, I have stepped in the kitchen twice...This is a clear Indication from God....DD, Keep away from kitchen!! Phew!! LOLLOLLOL

Anyways, Since there was no update yesterday, I will summarize it in the precap for everyone!!

PRECAP - Shaan gets into his senses and starts searching for Khanak....He reaches a brothel in this yellow tshirt and shorts where the women there find him all chikna and start chasing him (Ab itne kam kapde mein hoga to is ladkiyoan ke liye kapde peel karna would be so easy too.....ROFLROFL)...In the meantime Khanak is busy making "Bhas" out of the 4 baddies in a bus, ROFLROFLROFL..not knowing that they have a bad intention....Here, Shaan runs for his "Izzat" ROFLROFLROFL...and reaches the same bus where Khanak is telling the baddies about her being a famous figure in Dhulwadi. She is shocked to see Shaan there and that too in half naked form......ROFLROFLROFL.....They both run and hug each other as if they were kumbh mein beechde hue relatives!! ROFLROFL....Shaan urges Khanak to save his Izzat...ROFLROFL..Khanak potrays a very bad pic of Shaan in front of the gals to make them stop chasing him + at the same time, apna bhi paploo fit kar rahi thi....WinkROFL....Anyways, the net result is effective, the gals leave him and go.....Now it was Shaan's turn to save Khanak from the baddies but his first job was to convince her that they are not her "Bhas" but baddies....So, by some intelligent and silly antiques he proves her that these guys had bad intentions......He tries to take her back when the Goons surround him........Ab Aage!!

1. Shaan called these 4 baddies "Kamina" and the four start gradually moving towards him....Shaan gets scared and comically tells them that they need not be angry, he wasnt calling them "Kamina" but was calling himself one!...ROFLROFL...he is the one who is Gunda and dishum dishum has become all old fashioned now that even bollywood flicks dnt have them right now....ROFLROFL....(Really Shaan? and which movie would tht be?? Laage Raho Munnabhai?? ROFLROFL)....he suggests that they should all sit and talk calmly in a coffee shop.....(coffee shop?? ROFLROFLHaan haan Shaan, ghar pe bhi bulao...aur bolo - khaana khaake jaana haan?! ROFLROFL)......The goons obviously dont listen (nahi to Baddies kaise rahenge....Wink) and surround Khanak and Shaan.....(Arre yaar...un ladkiyoan ko bhagaane ki jagah, is baddies se bhidaa dete!! akal lagao, ghutnoan ko itna pain math do....LOLLOLLOL).....Each of the baddies take out a weapon to attack Shaan....One of the goons warns him that since he wanted to break their legs, they wouldnt leave him....Khanak holds Shaan's arms....They both start moving backwards! Khanak urges him to do something and Shaan starts looking everywhere to see what he could do...and what does he really do? ShockedShocked....(Like a James Bond 007 Cool), he puts his hand in the pocket and pull out........ROFLROFLROFL(....guys, u really have to see to believe.....ROFL).....pulls out........ROFL....pulls out His wallet.....ROFLROFL.....and he handles his wallet as if it was his 007 .25 Beretta automatic.....the goons get scared and take their step back......(Really?? aisee log dar jaate hain??....*practices pulling out her wallet and scaring others*...yeh to koi nahi dar raha ....*pouts*....*tries again*...abhi bhi koi nahi daraa......*pouts again*....oh!! I guess, i have to do this wearing yellow tshirt and white shorts....tab effect aayega......*fixes her bond tie*.....ahem ahem.....tshirt par Bond tie chalegi?? ROFLROFLROFL).....Khanak was excited when he had put his hands in the pocket but when he takes out his wallet....woh to sar hi pakad leti hai.....ROFLROFL....She tells Shaan if he has any shame..Money cannot win every battle....She advises him to use his muscle power.....and become Mard!! (*checks her dole shole*...waise mein bhi kam nahi hoon...do teen ki to chutti kar hi doongi....*presses her dole shole and finds them phoos*...ahem ahem....errr......err.....kabhie kabhie hota hai.....ROFLROFL)....Shaan pulls out money from his wallet and throws at the goons.....The Baddies start gathering the money from the ground, when Shaan pulls Khanak and runs!! (Khanak, doosroan ke kehne par math jaao....apni akal lagao....Humara shaan was a sensible hero today...Bachcha bada ho raha hai....ROFLROFL)..........

2. BD is packing her bags (what?? wowwwwwww................party sharty....aaj woh din aa hi gaya!! yipee!! Dancing....*goes to khusboo and keeps pushing her towards the door gradually.*...err...aap jaa rahe ho....waise we will miss u a lot....*pushes her further towards the door*.....kabhie yaad kar lenaa....*1 more foot*.....bhoolna math.....*10 more meters*....ab jaa bhi....ROFLROFL)........and Akshay is trying to persuade her to not do so....BD scolds him that Shaan has made a showpiece out of Tashu and the whoel family helped him do that...She tells him that her father was right taht Shaan is not suitable for Tashu, infact both the brothers are not fit for both the sisters and she did a mistake by marrying him.....(err...waise abhi bhi der nahi hui hai....*innocent muh*...ROFLROFL...and takers for Akshay....woh bhi kuwaara hone waala hai...ROFL)....Akshay tries getting romantic with her...(Arre bewakoof...aise kargaa to Bachelor kaise hoga.?? *gives one whack to Akshay*..ROFL).....

3. Shaan and Khanak get tried running and they stop to catch their breadth! They give each other a cute smile....Tongue...(Haye....Embarrassed)....and start laughing over the past events....Shaan starts telling Khanak that she always gets weirdos in her life...(Err....Shaan, are you by any chance counting urself in the list?? WinkWink)....when Khanak cuts him...that before he makes one more "suchi" (list) of her bad habits, she wants to let him know that she doesnt wanna talk to him and does not wanna go with him anywhere.....She starts leaving and Shaan starts wondering...whats "suchi"....ROFLROFLROFL...he goes behind her and advises her to open her chota sa dimaag...ROFL and to think that the baddies episode can repeat again...Her "bhas" can come back again....He tells her that if she wants to leave, she can but in the morning....right now she would come with him home....Khanak is stubborn with her decision....Shaan gets annoyed and threatens her to listen to him else....He points finger at her then Khanak also becomes pehlewaan and points a finger at him...."else what?"....ROFLROFLROFL......(oye mere pehlwaanoan, do haath ho jaayein...ROFLROFL)....Shaan gives up in the end and says..."what does she mean by "else what""...he isnt a goon to lift her and go....and then an idea strucks him...he asks Khanak that how many push-ups does he do in a day?? Before Khaank could understand the question, he lifts her and both of them have a cute eye lock session.....(Yaar, CVs should put some touching romantic song here...yeh kya ganda sa background music daal dete hain! Dead)..........He starts taking her to the car...(uska trademark sandook to wahin chod diya....Cry)...and complains that she is so heavy....ROFL...It starts raining.....and Khanak gets excited seeing the rain...She starts pulling stunts in his arms.....(Poor Shaan....Shaan, ab dekh le....tere push ups mein yeh stunts to nahi honge na...next time push ups Khanak ko lekar karnaaTongueTongue)....Khanak asks him if it rains like this every year and Shaan sarcastically tells her that this happens every year and if she wants they can even sing a duet in the rain....ROFLROFL......(*raises her hand excitedly*...mein song doongi....err....hmm....rain is falling chamacham cham.....LOLLOL)....Shaan is worried that how he can get the car in this rain....Khanak is just enjoying in the rain, swinging in Shaan's arms....She wants to get down and get wet....Shaan doesnt wanna let her go....Khanak doesnt care about his problems....Shaan asks her why is she still in his arms...he puts her down...They both start blaming each other for being in this situation....Shaan asks whetehr she is about to cry....Khanak tells him that she would rather make him cry....she might be from village but is not gavaar...she knows everything and now they would do whatever she tells them to do....Both of them start arguing that whose mistake it is that they are here...(and guys seriously, I am like the tennis ball here, being swinged from one side of court to other...and I cant keep track of their fight!! phew...thak gaye hum, bum cheka bum! ).....Shaan in the end closes his ears!! ROFL

4. Here Akshay and BD are fighting....Akshay is darn cute in this scene....Tongue....BD tells Akshay that Khanak has hurt Tashu...Akshay tells BD that his dad and he cant even speak in front of SD and BD, how can bechari Khanak do tht....LOLLOL...Akshay explains that they are trying to solve the issue but BD questiosn him that why did Shaan go to look after Khanak and not Tashu.....She goes from there and Akshay wonders how Shaan handles 2 women when he cant even handle one! ROFLROFL.....

5. Mr.K is worried about whats happening in this house....He cant reach Shaan....SD tells Mr.K to search Shaan outside and not be "sooooooo LB"...ROFL....and there dadi gets a chance to pull her leg again....She asks SD whats LB....SD gets irritated and explains that LB stands for Lazy bones.....and calls dadi LS for not knwoing it....ROFLROFL...(Oh Madhavi...u r such a SD....arre itna bhi nahi pata, soooo LS....ROFL....SD matlab seniormost Dumbo....ROFLROFL)....She wonders what kinda problem is Shaan facing because of that DM....and then she looks at dadi and explains...DM means Down market...ROFL...(and SD.....i will give u a word for urself...no short forms , easy to understand and follow..."bimbo"......ROFLROFL)....They decide to wait for an hr and then call police....

6. Khanak and Shaan are feeling cold and Khanak decide to find a way to arrange for fire....She starts collecting woods....Shaan tells her he doesnt have a lighter as he does not smoke...and he doesnt wanna stay here all night...Khanak tells him she is not gng anywehre...Shaan holds her hand while telling her that his is the last call...they again lock their eyes and then Shaan releases her hand....they again start fighting....Khanak ignites the wood by rubbing two stones together....Shaan is all impressed...Khanak taunts him that he is a guy and he shld have taken care of that and Shaan retorts that she didnt discover aything new...Aadi manav also did this and he has also studied it in his school! Khanak starts laughing...She starts swingling her hair as if she is drying it...(Hain...Geele kab hue? D'oh)....Shaan gets lost in her...He zaps out of it and then both start arguing again about where they would head after the rain stops...they argue about who helped whom....Shaan agrees that she saved him and is all "aabhari" et al for tht....Khanak is now "Abharii" because he took her sign on the divorce papers...(and there I start again like a tennis ball...phew! ).........He tries explaining her that if the court guys come and find her missing then they might nt even get divorced.....Khanak accuses him of raising issues....Shaan retorts that she was the one who opened her mouth in front of Tashu's father.....Khanak sarcastically admits that its all her mistake...Shaan is happy that she finally agreed to her mistake....He tells her that she didnt lie but she shldnt have been satyawadi, then they culd have been friends....Khanak refuses to be his friend....Shaan challenges her that he is sure she also liked that night....Khanak is shocked...he tells her to not think in a perverted manner...he meant she liked talking to him as she was laughing a lot...and they culd have been good friends....He suggests that they start anew! He asks her whethr they can be friends again?...khanak throws rain water on Shaan and he gets annoyed...

PRECAP - Shaan scolds Khanak that he is so tired and she feels like joking...He is struck in this tunnel and she feels like joking...(Haan shaan we udnerstood, she was not supposed to joke...Aage bolROFL)....they are very close to each other...
Shaan tells Khanak that in the morning they are gng to Mumbai..Khanak refuses to go back and starts leaving when Shaan stops her and they come very close....he tells her that he would forcibly take her back to mumbai.....Khanak wants to go to Dhulwadi......

Nice episode.....Enjoy the weekend blues guys...

Love,
DD

Edited by Dancingdoll - 09 July 2010 at 3:57pm

The following 54 member(s) liked the above post:

*Shruti*akshat1ahcirArchanaushakiran patelceraaranayanipragyakumarsherrugilli04chulbullimitumiPelGirlpgshahRosieCsarahjareen--Princess--coasta_70Katrina82hp18hundalcrazyballsweet_charmedSilverFlameshriya84-Deepali-bahane-Sky-naj7Aurora.payal40mushkan_2003k_saralabookbrain007teri_susansaher_90-Unknown-22angels_eyesfahsaadsizezeroaddictshivani003Heavens_KissxxXSejalXxxThe_May_Rose-Mema-Fallen Angelvaishiksgkubarepatakhaguddiisomerspyar-ishkChillMaarYaar.Angelpickachu

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Written Update - 9th June" in Rang Badalti Odhani forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

kubare

IF-Sizzlerz

kubare

Posted: 09 July 2010 at 1:43pm | IP Logged
DD hows your hand dear...hope nothing too serious. Awww...so the Peach Cobbler was a Hit....this means you are meant to be a good cook...WinkLOLLOLLOLLOL

LOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLDD I have watched the first scene ...the whole Ghonda thing...especially him taking out his wallet 5 times and stilll can't stop laughing....LOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOL it was fantastic and way way better then all teh theories we all have been coming up with....LOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOL Aww...no matter the suitcase can be used some other time....LOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOL Though Khanak did use it to sit on after being winded from all that running from the Goons.....her "Bhas"LOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOL

Lovely epis indeed and looks like  an interesting week ahead.LOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

shriya84DancingdollThe_May_Rose

bookbrain007

Goldie

bookbrain007

Posted: 09 July 2010 at 1:46pm | IP Logged
thanks! your updates are AWESOME!!! i couldn't stop laughing and i was in the library lol

and the 007 scene was hilarious hahahaha

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

shriya84DancingdollThe_May_Rosekubare

xxXSejalXxx

IF-Rockerz

xxXSejalXxx

Posted: 09 July 2010 at 1:49pm | IP Logged
OO7 DD, that was brilliant,!! i still cant beleive he took out his walletROFL, You have definitely done justice to the episode.Your Khushboo and Mads comments make me laugh like hell.LOL.And what can i say about Shanak??.They are so going to fall hard for eachother.Monday, Monday come soon.!!

shriya84The_May_RosekubareDancingdoll

The_May_Rose

IF-Sizzlerz

The_May_Rose

Posted: 09 July 2010 at 1:50pm | IP Logged
Wonderful update, I'm still laughingLOL......Completely agree with you about the music used when he picked her up.....They have such a nice origanal score why not use that.......Other then that great episodeBig smile........

shriya84Dancingdollkubare

isomers

IF-Sizzlerz

isomers

Posted: 09 July 2010 at 2:56pm | IP Logged
ugh. so agree on the bg music. the original one was much much better.

OMG. when he took out his wallet..I fell. I was laughing so hard!ROFLROFL I thought he had a phone in his pocket or something..and I can't believe those big bad wolves were scared after seeing the wallet. yeh kaise gunde hai bhai? ROFL

Thanks for the awesome update DD!! Hug

kubareDancingdollThe_May_Rose

Fallen Angel

IF-Sizzlerz

Fallen Angel

Posted: 09 July 2010 at 3:33pm | IP Logged
Thnx for the amazing update!!!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Dancingdoll

.Angel

IF-Stunnerz

.Angel

Posted: 09 July 2010 at 4:12pm | IP Logged
thank u so so much for the superb update dearClap

wow this jodi has started blowing my mind amazingly away like they first did at their first meeting and I'm loving dem all over once again.

they are rockingDay Dreaming

thank u so much CVs for bringing the show and the jodi back to life once againThumbs Up

shriya84The_May_RoseDancingdollkubare

Post Reply New Post

Go to top