Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shruthiR thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: AlmostHonest

I am glad Pratigya spoke out today! SS is pure evil 😈 He'll do anything for power which makes me feel that  Krishna and Prats are gonna be moving out very soon 😆 I think we'll finally get to see the Pratigya Niwas track coz very soon the kidnapping thing will come out and they are gonna separate again for a looong time.

I don't really blame Krishna for thinking that SS is right. He tried his best to talk to Shyam babu but he's hell bent on acting like some martyr to koi kya kare?!!! Krishna loves his dad the most just like Prats loves her dad so its okay if he feels his dad must have some logic behind his decision. He trusts his dad completely just the way Prats trusts her dad

The way Professor is acting is morninc IMO He's creating more problems for Prats by doing this nonsense! Amma ko abhi se shak hogaya hai abt Prats and Angad's relationship! This guy has ruined his daughters life first by making her take that kasam and now this. I've no sympathy for him! 👎🏼

I don't think anyone's sympathizing with him coz he's just gone whacko and is ruining his daughter's and family's life in the process😡Pratigya was right,unke maansthik sthiti abhi theek nahi hai and hence he needs to consult a doc right now!Krishna is just Wacko to think that his evil father is right and he isn't even aware of his evil and selfish intentions behind whatever he's doing.Anyway,I guess he was just supproting his father and trusts him blindly which can be a li'l dangerous😒Amma was infact trying to fill SS's mind with this Pratigya-Angad thingy as well 😡but SS wasn't ready to listen to her Saas bahu aur saazish thingy🥱
...Binny... thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
I hope prats is successful in getting her father out of jail for the sake of her relationship, because if her father stays in jail it will cause serious problems for her. anyways I really liked prats today she challenged SS the ruthless politician, and even better she told Krishna what she had  heard. I don't blame Krishna though from what he saw  his father tried his best to get the professor out of jail but he refused, and he is also aware of that his father is doing this because it' election time. What i did not understand today was what made SS think Krishna would listen to amma especially when it came to prats happiness, and he has had experience that Krishna even goes against him the father Krishna usually follows blindly when it comes to prats. So even though amma deserved that slap no offence she really gets on my nerves, but it was not justified (not that any form of physical  abuse is).
AlmostHonest thumbnail
@ Shruti

Shamji is irritating me to the core! I don't understand him and his stupid principles! Ek taraf he stops Prats from telling Krishna the truth abt Angad coz it will ruin her marriage dusri taraf he's dhindora peetoing abt how he killed Angad! 🤪 If he's feeling soo guilty abt killing him why didn't he just jump off that cliff? Why make ur family go through all this torture?

Both Krishna and Prats need to stop listening to their crazy dad's if they want their relationship to work!  SS to evil hai hi but Shamji is more dangerous.. with his twisted principles 🤪
shruthiR thumbnail
Originally posted by: AlmostHonest

@ Shruti

Shamji is irritating me to the core! I don't understand him and his stupid principles! Ek taraf he stops Prats from telling Krishna the truth abt Angad coz it will ruin her marriage dusri taraf he's dhindora peetoing abt how he killed Angad! 🤪 If he's feeling soo guilty abt killing him why didn't he just jump off that cliff? Why make ur family go through all this torture?

Both Krishna and Prats need to stop listening to their crazy dad's if they want their relationship to work!  SS to evil hai hi but Shamji is more dangerous.. with his twisted principles 🤪

Sigh!! Once Shyamji is out I guess the both of them will leave the mansion and go to Pratigya Niwas and that way I think we'll get to see some progress in their relationship.I think both these fathers are out to ruin their children' lives!😡 Edited by shruthiR - 13 years ago
shruthiR thumbnail
Originally posted by: Binny1247

I hope prats is successful in getting her father out of jail for the sake of her relationship, because if her father stays in jail it will cause serious problems for her. anyways I really liked prats today she challenged SS the ruthless politician, and even better she told Krishna what she had  heard. I don't blame Krishna though from what he saw  his father tried his best to get the professor out of jail but he refused, and he is also aware of that his father is doing this because it' election time. What i did not understand today was what made SS think Krishna would listen to amma especially when it came to prats happiness, and he has had experience that Krishna even goes against him the father Krishna usually follows blindly when it comes to prats. So even though amma deserved that slap no offence she really gets on my nerves, but it was not justified (not that any form of physical  abuse is).

I think SS is just blinded with his elections and rajneeti that he isn't able to think properly😆.Anyway,no matter what physical violence is a NO!NO! so SS really was just 🤢.Pratigya was just too good and I loved her open challenge and I hope she wins it as well👍🏼 Edited by shruthiR - 13 years ago
gees thumbnail
 I THINK PRATS WILL BE ABLE TO GET HER FATHER OUT CLEAN AND I WONT BE SURPRISED IF SHE GOES TO  COURT OR THE PRESS  AND SAYS THAT I WAS KIDNAPED BY ANGAD SO IS IT WRONG IF  A FATHER STOOD UP TO PROTECT HIS DAUTER I FEEL SHE WILL OPEN HER MOUTH AND  ALSO TELL HER FATHER THAT IF U CAN GO ALL THE WAY FOR ME THEN WHY CANT  I   BECOZ THIS BIG LIE WHICH SHE IS HIDING DOES NOT AGREE WITH HER CHARACTER OR THE SOCIAL MESG THE CVS R TRYING TO GIVE AND THIS IS HOW SHE WILL EMERGE AS A WINNER  AND WOMAN POWER AGAIN😕 SS  WILL LOSE ELECTIONS THX TO GURUMAA 👏 HE HAS  ALREADY STARTED DIGING HIS OWN GRAVE😕 LITTLE REALISING THAT HAD HE KEPT PRATS HAPPY SHE WULD HAVE ACTUALLY  HELPED HIM WIN 😆 SUCH A FOOL AND THAT GURUMAA WHO KNEW AND EVEN TOLD HIM THAT LUK PRATS IS SUCH A KNIFE THAT IF U DONT HANDLE HER WELL YOU WILL CUT YOUR OWN HANDS THEN WHAT MADE HER SPIN THE MANS HEAD IN ANOTHER DIRECTION? 
shruthiR thumbnail
Originally posted by: gees

I THINK PRATS WILL BE ABLE TO GET HER FATHER OUT CLEAN AND I WONT BE SURPRISED IF SHE GOES TO  COURT OR THE PRESS  AND SAYS THAT I WAS KIDNAPED BY ANGAD SO IS IT WRONG IF  A FATHER STOOD UP TO PROTECT HIS DAUTER I FEEL SHE WILL OPEN HER MOUTH AND  ALSO TELL HER FATHER THAT IF U CAN GO ALL THE WAY FOR ME THEN WHY CANT  I   BECOZ THIS BIG LIE WHICH SHE IS HIDING DOES NOT AGREE WITH HER CHARACTER OR THE SOCIAL MESG THE CVS R TRYING TO GIVE AND THIS IS HOW SHE WILL EMERGE AS A WINNER  AND WOMAN POWER AGAIN😕 SS  WILL LOSE ELECTIONS THX TO GURUMAA 👏 HE HAS  ALREADY STARTED DIGING HIS OWN GRAVE😕 LITTLE REALISING THAT HAD HE KEPT PRATS HAPPY SHE WULD HAVE ACTUALLY  HELPED HIM WIN 😆 SUCH A FOOL AND THAT GURUMAA WHO KNEW AND EVEN TOLD HIM THAT LUK PRATS IS SUCH A KNIFE THAT IF U DONT HANDLE HER WELL YOU WILL CUT YOUR OWN HANDS THEN WHAT MADE HER SPIN THE MANS HEAD IN ANOTHER DIRECTION? 

Guruma is one heck of a confused case who needs to get her head checked.SS will most probably loose the elections coz by going against the Saxenas he'll lose out on the Kayasth votes.Seriously,these ppl are just so dumb!
I want Pratigya to tell Krishna in any which way abt her kidnapping coz it isn't right to hide such things from him regardless of how he might react to it.I hope she does something abt it soon but then again I think the CV's will drag this track and Krishna might come to know abt it from Angad😒Right now,I hope she'll be able to bring Shyamji out soon,this guy has created enough trouble for his family as it is by blaming himself for something which he didn't do!
adilmomin786 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
@shruthi, yes exactly i saw the expression in Komal, shes like wth! he is not taking my sasurs side. Plus you know she cares on how she got rid of the neighbors yesterday.
shruthiR thumbnail
Originally posted by: adilmomin786

@shruthi, yes exactly i saw the expression in Komal, shes like wth! he is not taking my sasurs side. Plus you know she cares on how she got rid of the neighbors yesterday.

Yeah!Komal does care a lot for the Saxenas but just doesn't know how to express it properly😊
Mages thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 6
to be honest....this track is unwanted and is so boring....
just when KriYa is about to come close to each other being friends they bring this kind of stupid twist....and also they show sucksenas and thakurs more than KriYa.....

always when KriYa to come closer they bring another pratigya for pratigya....

now pratigya's...pratigya for bringing her father out of the jail and saving his honour by going against her father-in-law.....

i am hating this track...the only nice thing to see is krishna's one liners and krishna supporting pratigya in her fight like a true husband......