ktfan4ever thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
hey guys just wanted to ask u one thing............
is karan dating perneet chauhan???

just saw his so many offscreen pics in gold awards nta and in his birthday with her
is he dating her?

do answer
if this is trueπŸ˜•...............than nahiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii karan is mineπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Read posts in lnmdj forum n I'll find out
ktfan4ever thumbnail

Originally posted by: jkff

Read posts in lnmdj forum n I'll find out

can u give me the link
they r dating???????
ktfan4ever thumbnail
sach kya hai
koi toh batao..................πŸ˜”
iluvCR9 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
NO THEY ARE NOT DATING.
For Real.
isomers thumbnail
this is the RBO forum..and perneet is talked about in the LNMDJ forum. not here.
You should go ask someone in the other forum to see if Karan is dating Perneet. πŸ˜ƒ you'll get your answers there.
-Juhi. thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
ya he is dating her...........they r very close.......plz cum to lnmdj forum u ll njoy
How can we be sure.... Wait 4 karneet to give confirmation.... But they r extremely gud friends.
shanak33 thumbnail
😊 KT is not dating any one . In the starone article it said karan tarcker , yasheeree muskar and rocha gujrati are all single  and when they did the kuch kais hai sequence they were all flirting as they are  all single and there were happy to show sizzling  onscreen chemistry in the sequence.
isomers thumbnail
okay. so your question has been answered..I think we can close this topic here. πŸ˜ƒ Next time..if you have any questions regarding Perneet..please go to the Love ne forum. (: