Rang Badalti Odhani
Rang Badalti Odhani

India-Forums

OMG!! i AM FLIPPING.!!

SilverFlame Senior Member
SilverFlame
SilverFlame

Posted: 09 July 2010 at 11:36am | IP Logged
I am really over the moon after todays episode.!! Did i just see what i was dreaming of for the past so many weeks??LOL.I missed the beginning but not the part where he lifts Khanak.Awwww.That was just *blushes*Embarrassed.Khanak was so uncomfortable and cute and Shan was complaining that she was too heavyLOL.But that was just the beginning of how great the episode was going to be.Fire scene where he gets lost in her as she is drying her hair.....so taken from DMG aka Karan and Shilpa, but the way he was just staring, he was admiring her and i was admiring himEmbarrassedLOL.Is it just me or is Karan getting hotter every second.LOL.The only part that i kind of did not like was when he offered his friendship and Khanak just through rain water on himAngry.Khanak that was not a smart move girl.But the precap...when he says my tumhe jabardasti  lekar jaunga...and then he corners her oh god they are soooo close.Tooo HAWWWT.Khanak stop saying you want to go to Dhulwadi, we all know that you secretly want Shan to carry you back home.LOLThe show has ended on such a fantastic note this week.Does this episode even need a rating??Clap

The following 15 member(s) liked the above post:

shiningstar47akshat1kuchikiyasharan.love_Neetu_rusha4003xxXSejalXxxThe_May_RoseZaYaHolicisomerskubareFallen Angelpyar-ishkChillMaarYaarpickachu

The_May_Rose IF-Sizzlerz
The_May_Rose
The_May_Rose

Posted: 09 July 2010 at 11:50am | IP Logged

I agree with you Sonali.....But I loved the whole episode even the family parts.......Akshay the romantic......Madhvi calling Shaan ' her poor baby ' was just too muchLOL.....Especially since all of us have been saying this too......ShaNak scenes just get better everyday......Shaan throwing the money was just goldClapROFL......Doesn't matter how many scenes are similiar to other serials, I think each couple brings their own flavour to itBig smile.......Brilliant episodeClapClapClap

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

_Neetu_kubarepyar-ishk

xxXSejalXxx IF-Rockerz
xxXSejalXxx
xxXSejalXxx

Posted: 09 July 2010 at 11:52am | IP Logged
Me tooo!!LOL God your post has made me want Karan Tacker sooo bad.!! Plz CV'S tone down on Shans hotness it is not good for the young girls who watch this showLOL, he sets my heart racing especially when he uses such dialogues like jabardasti..

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

_Neetu_kubare

-Unknown-22 IF-Dazzler
-Unknown-22
-Unknown-22

Posted: 09 July 2010 at 11:54am | IP Logged
Seems like an episode worth watching..and omg they had a fire scene thats has to be hot...please tell me more..can't wait to watch the episode later
rishani Goldie
rishani
rishani

Posted: 09 July 2010 at 11:56am | IP Logged
Actually yes,KT is getting  hotter & cute day by day .Wink
I really liked every points of today episode. The way Shaan talks to convice Khanak,his action with money,when he was carrying her,that was so cute & sweet from him. Even Khanak was sweet & naive,like it.
They were superb!Tongue

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

_Neetu_The_May_Rosekubare

tofeeees IF-Rockerz
tofeeees
tofeeees

Posted: 09 July 2010 at 12:22pm | IP Logged
agree with all of you! if yesterday's episode was very good, todays episode was mind blowing!!DancingDancingDancingDancing*partyingggggggggg*

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

kubareremosalsa

pyar-ishk IF-Stunnerz
pyar-ishk
pyar-ishk

Posted: 09 July 2010 at 12:56pm | IP Logged
Thanks for the heads up, will make sure I  watch now.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

The_May_Rose

kubare IF-Sizzlerz
kubare
kubare

Posted: 09 July 2010 at 2:08pm | IP Logged
Sonali todays epi had me ...ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL and I am still doing this...ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL the whole epi..even Akshay and Dadi's part were very good...now thats what we want...total entertainent....paisa or time wasool...ROFLROFLROFLROFL

Shanak were awww..so cute...they werea roit.....their bickering , them...fighting, taunting each other etc.... was just mindblowing.

And agree with May every actor brings something different in the scenes even though they may be similar....hats off to Karan and Yash for their brillant performance once again...and to the CV's too for keeping the tempo of the drama going with fantastic dialogues , scenes etc.ClapClapClapClapClapClap

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

remosalsa

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index