Page 1 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

The_May_Rose

IF-Sizzlerz

The_May_Rose

Posted: 09 July 2010 at 11:32am | IP Logged
Shaan will not take no for an answer that's for sureBig smile.......If he needs to he will forcefully take his wife back home.....Don't you just love himDay Dreaming.......

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

SilverFlameshriya84MistiofMistzxxXSejalXxxloveaboveall.kubareisomersdangerouzIshk.ChillMaarYaarpickachu

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Utar Kar Lejayega Shaan" in Rang Badalti Odhani forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

ChillMaarYaar

IF-Stunnerz

ChillMaarYaar

Posted: 09 July 2010 at 11:37am | IP Logged
Ha may , he was right in his place though , he covered his concern n c care for her with twisted words n yet he said wat he wanted to..... welll i wonder how he would express himself when he truely would love her .......(btw wats ur name )

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

kubareThe_May_Rose

The_May_Rose

IF-Sizzlerz

The_May_Rose

Posted: 09 July 2010 at 11:40am | IP Logged
Day Dreaming
Originally posted by JayaV

Ha may , he was right in his place though , he covered his concern n c care for her with twisted words n yet he said wat he wanted to..... welll i wonder how he would express himself when he truely would love her .......(btw wats ur name )

I know what you mean Jaya.....If he is like this right now, just imagine when he actually falls for herDay Dreaming.....My name  is MaySmile

Edited by The_May_Rose - 09 July 2010 at 11:41am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

kubare

rishani

Goldie

rishani

Posted: 09 July 2010 at 11:47am | IP Logged
Oh god,you are right.Tongue I wonder if he's like that  right now ,how he will express his love to Khanak when he'll fall for her.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

shriya84kubareThe_May_Rose

ChillMaarYaar

IF-Stunnerz

ChillMaarYaar

Posted: 09 July 2010 at 11:52am | IP Logged
welll guess we can let our imaginations run wild ROFL... ....... as shan has his own style ....yes rishani i can wait forever to see his reaction n his fight with himself ........thanks may .................

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

_Neetu_The_May_Rosekubare

The_May_Rose

IF-Sizzlerz

The_May_Rose

Posted: 09 July 2010 at 12:08pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by JayaV

welll guess we can let our imaginations run wild ROFL... ....... as shan has his own style ....yes rishani i can wait forever to see his reaction n his fight with himself ........thanks may .................

Right Jaya, I also want the CVs to take their time with the love story and I hope ShaNak's journey is filled with moments like these.......

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

shriya84kubare

ChillMaarYaar

IF-Stunnerz

ChillMaarYaar

Posted: 09 July 2010 at 12:14pm | IP Logged
They have to be may , as thats the only way to get them close n make them realise that they r meant to be together ......... but how cvs would use this beautiful development btw them is something iam looking forward to as they showed so much of tashu n shans story in pleasent way hopefullly they willl do the same thing with shanak wihtout rushing n alll.........................

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

shriya84_Neetu_The_May_Rosekubare

xxXSejalXxx

IF-Rockerz

xxXSejalXxx

Posted: 09 July 2010 at 12:14pm | IP Logged
When he actually falls for her i cant tell what he may do, i think he will go totally wild.Poor dainty Khanak , hope she will be able to sustain this.LOL

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

shriya84kubareisomersThe_May_Rose

Post Reply New Post

Go to top